[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Civil War: Zemo >Thor 3: Executioner >Black Panther:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: MastersEvil02.jpg (214 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
MastersEvil02.jpg
214 KB, 500x750
>Civil War: Zemo
>Thor 3: Executioner
>Black Panther: Klaw

Who's next?
>>
Why are they so fat?
>>
>>82962953
They're not fat, they're just full of evil schemes.
>>
>>82963031
Why are the Avengers so small? Is this a fetish thing?
>>
I want Kang to be the villain of the Black Panther movie.
I know it doesn't make sense and it's wasting him, but imagine how intense all the "WE WUZ KANGZ" shitposting would be.
>>
Moonstone
>>
>>82963189
what is symbolism
>>
>>82962788
Abomination was in early drafts of Age of Ultron, so they might use him.
>>
>>82965043
Is Zemo going to lift up his sweaty magenta mask and suck the Avengers into his fat mouth? Will he chew them - slow or fast? Or will he swallow them whole down his wet gullet?

Is that why he's so fat? Has the Wasp already been digested into a dimpled fold of his fleshy chin? Are the malformed protuberances of his body made up of Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch? Is Hawkeye even now beating on the viscous and crawling lining of Zemo's stomach as he slowly dissolves?
>>
File: S60519-091107.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
S60519-091107.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
>>82962788
>shrunked guys with superpowers
>mfw you make your enemies even stronger just because size thing
OK, tough guy.
>>
>>82962953
because they are you Anon
>>
Make a Squadron supreme movie to compete against justice league
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.