[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Web Pits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10
File: webpits-ASM23.png (957 KB, 808x830) Image search: [Google]
webpits-ASM23.png
957 KB, 808x830
THEY ARE DOING IT!

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/exclusive-scoop-the-villains-and-costume-of-spider-man-homecoming-204
>>
>>82959115
Shit.
>>
They're fucking awful though. His costume is perfect without them.
>>
>laughinggwenstacyandmj.tiff
>lol look at this webby pits loser hes never gonna get laid
>>
>>82959115
>vulture
>tinkerer
>spider wings
Fucking badass

Can anyone do amazing spiderman 15 story time to celebrate?
>>
Vulture
Tinkerer
Armpit webs

Eh.
>>
File: wing-suit.jpg (41 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
wing-suit.jpg
41 KB, 1000x667
>>82959207
According the link they won't be there all the time. Peter's gotta deploy them. In my opinion Spidey needs those web-pits in order to safely glide between buildings and, in case his web breaks or webshooters go off for some reason, he will at least have something to manage the fall and reduce impact.
>>
I've never fucking heard of the Tinkerer.
>>
>>82959259
That's Spider-Woman's thing though. Pete doesn't use them as wings, they're just there to look dumb.
>>
>>82959288
Read the comics
>>
>>82959288
He's a guy who invents gadgets for villains.
>>
/co/ fanfic confirmed fake. Feels good man.
>>
>>82959288
He was in the second-ever issue of Amazing Spider-Man, and I feel like that's his main claim to fame.
>>
>>82959288
He's a guy who invents gadgets for other villains to use.
>>
File: wtfs.gif (954 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
wtfs.gif
954 KB, 320x240
>>82959288
Have you ever read Spider-Man? Have you? Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>82959254
Jokes on you, he's gonna fuck both of you bitches.
>>
File: hihi.jpg (13 KB, 258x306) Image search: [Google]
hihi.jpg
13 KB, 258x306
>>82959389
He is also an extraterrestrial.
>>
Vulture is shittier villain.
>>
File: batman-cowl.jpg (50 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
batman-cowl.jpg
50 KB, 600x902
And Michael Keaton is back on track, baby.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/michael-keaton-closing-deal-play-891374

>Marvel Studios are in final negotiations for the Oscar-winning actor to take on the villain role in Spider-Man: Homecoming.

>Marvel/Sony’s initial overtures towards Keaton didn’t get past the offer stage, insiders tell The Hollywood Reporter. The companies then moved on to other actors.

>Ultimately the producers returned to Keaton, the actor who once played Bruce Wayne/Batman and then poked fun of his own image of an actor living in the shadow of super hero movies with his Oscar-winning turn in Birdman.
>>
>>82959536
yeesssssss
>>
>>82959115
>who will help him build his suit with recovered Chitauri tech from the Battle of New York.
>recovered Chitauri tech

STOP
>>
>>82959536
>Keaton playing a birdman

kek
>>
Why does everyone just link to this shit and discuss it like it's fact? There's two threads about Spider-man right now and neither have any decent sources.
>>
>>82959627
They're looking at him for Norman, I heard.
>>
>>82959682
JoBlo and The Hollywood Reporter are decent sources. The other thread is about a stupid rumor that is clearly fake.
>>
>>82959726
Norman is only a rumor. They said they want to use new villains.
>>
>>82959780
I could see them taking cues from TAS and do Hobgoblin before Green Goblin. Introduce him as a secondary villain in the first movie while letting Norman just be Norman, add Jason, Kingsley, Ned, and Harry to the series as possible people behind the mask and reveal which one it is in the third movie. Try to recapture some of the classic mystery that made the character work in the first place. Third movie aftercredits stinger can reveal that Norman's Goblin personality was funding Kingsley the whole time and he's kept a better, greener version of the Goblin gear for himself to don in the next movie.
>>
>>82959452

That was a weird random ploy that he only used once, because 60s.
>>
File: 1443157925575.jpg (15 KB, 236x234) Image search: [Google]
1443157925575.jpg
15 KB, 236x234
>Vulture
>Tinkerer
>>
File: tumblr_nt9vyzvTYm1rg440ko1_500.jpg (54 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt9vyzvTYm1rg440ko1_500.jpg
54 KB, 500x382
What fucking threat could the Vulture possibly present to MCU Spidey, who completely wrecked Falcon within seconds?

Give me the Scorpion, you niggers.
>>
>>82960625
Comic Spidey is insanely powerful compared to the weak display we saw in MCU Spidey, and Vulture is in comic Spidey's top ten villains at least
>>
>>82959115

Jesus Fuck, do you people *like* Vulture?
>>
>>82961087
Because of shitty writing.
>>
>>82961453
How? He has super strength and genius intellect, MCU Falcon is just a guy who can fly and shoot guns
>>
>>82959115
please tell me they confirm he has a classic suit in this one I was so disapointed after getting a nearly perfect one in ASM 2 we take 2 steps back in a better film
>>
>>82960625
Vulture's suit provides him with super strength and claws, it's a lot better than Falcon's (although I think Falcon might be faster).
>>
>>82962473
Are you fuckign serious? You prefer the buggy eyed cheap one over the Romita masterpiece we got in Civil War?
>>
>>82962577
I prefer him looking like ops pic then what we got and yes asm2 was closer
>>
File: SpiderMANCaptainAmericaCivilWar.jpg (1 MB, 1242x1920) Image search: [Google]
SpiderMANCaptainAmericaCivilWar.jpg
1 MB, 1242x1920
>>82962621
>asm2 was closer

Son...
>>
>>82962853
>tacticool lines
>mecha spider symbol

It wasn't the classic costume just because the eye shape...if anything they kinda ruined that by making the eyes mechanized anyway, ASM2 suit was way closer to A classic costume and in it's own right the McFarlane costume is what most people on this board grew up with anyway
>>
>the vulture

He is second only to stilt man in lameness

>you don't understand! his suit makes him super strong and a formidable oponent! and he is super smart

No, you don't understand, any villain can be a threat if the author wants him to be, the only thing that exclusive to each character is his aesthetic, and a old man in a carnival suit have close to zero aesthetic apeal
>>
>>82963234
They should go full Ultimate and make him a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. Would also be an opportunity to have an evil Falcon in MCU.
>>
>>82960625
He'll likely have a sonic blast or prototype weapons for other villains at his disposal,
>>
>>82959115
Pretty great tbqh.
>>
>>82961087
>Spidey's top ten villains at least
Green Goblin
Doc Ock
Electro
Mysterio
Rhino
Venom
Carnage
Sandman
Scorpion
Joe Queseda

You lie!
>>
>>82959257
I was kinda thinking I'd story storytiming like....ALL of it, actually, since /co/'s education on elder comics is about as good as the USA's education system in general.

But I don't know if I have the free time...
>>
>>82959115
why not use Falcons tech for the Vulture
>>
>>82959259
I can get behind this idea, why not

I just don't want Spiderman to be Iron Man's sidekick
>>
>>82964657
I would put Vulture above Rhino and Scorpion
They're both cooler in design and concept, but they're glorified goons

>No, you don't understand, any villain can be a threat if the author wants him to be
You just proved yourself wrong by saying that. Powers and costumes don't matter in the end.
>>
>>82961339

You telling me you don't?

Talking about a shit taste. Get a load of this fag.
>>
>>82964727
Damn

I've been looking everywhere to read amazing fantasy 15 with no luck
>>
>>82959115
>Web-pits
That is all I needed to hear. THANK YOU JESUS!!!

>>82963234
>No, you don't understand, any villain can be a threat if the author wants him to be, the only thing that exclusive to each character is his aesthetic, and a old man in a carnival suit have close to zero aesthetic appeal

It's funny how the first half of your sentence contradicts the last half.
>>
>>82959259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE26wBozL18

^ example from a shitty movie
but wingsuits are sick as fuck
>>
>>82964860
I'm Ying Peter isn't going to give Stark shit for lying to him about the situation in CW and nearly getting him killed, after funding over half of his future rogue gallery
>>
>>82971850
Holy shit Point Break remake came out?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.