[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever After High/ Monster High
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdp6jXvs4Q4

Melody's voice is sex.
>>
Crossover when?
>>
>>82958231
Was her voice different before? I don't remember her sounding like this, although it's not like she's ever had many lines...
>>
>>82958540
definitly different in true hearts day.
>>
File: who.png (179 KB, 399x465) Image search: [Google]
who.png
179 KB, 399x465
Who is this again?
>>
>>82958818
probably one of the creator's kids. I think that is how they do for background filler.
>>
>>82959358
>creator

don't know why I said that.
>>
File: tumblr_o6rf111Utz1uek3mio4_1280.png (819 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6rf111Utz1uek3mio4_1280.png
819 KB, 1280x720
cute
>>
>>82958540
I was surprised too. But it sounds about right. She sounded like this in Justice's episode.
>>
>>82960554
>Justice's episode.
There's a crossover with DC SuperHero Girls already?
>>
>>82960933
>Wonder Woman: Your world is more fucked up then ours.
>>
>>82961416
this
>>
>>82958231
Apparently they finally gave her own episode, because they didn't make a doll of her until recently.
Also, Nina Thumbell's episode is up on the site. But in French for some reason.
http://play.everafterhigh.com/en-us/videos
>>
>>82958231
Bloody 'ell, that voice is boners.
>>
>>82958231
Voice is great, episode not.
>>
Theory

Melody is one of the children the pied piper abducted
>>
Steve: alright, I want you to talk like you are doing a radio show

>voice actress: okay.

>Steve: and make boys have their first boners

>voice actress: come again?

>Steve: exactly
>>
File: 216871-monster-high-monster.jpg (109 KB, 1432x920) Image search: [Google]
216871-monster-high-monster.jpg
109 KB, 1432x920
>>
>>82958231

Y'know, the students seem oddly chill about the fact that Melody can apparently make the entire school into her puppets at will and not even Raven's got enough mojo to resist it.

I guess because they are still cognizant of what's going on and as far as we know all Melody can do is make them dance, but still, not a student I'd want to piss off.
>>
>>82964391
Well, that's obviously part of the magic. Original Pied Piper didn't force the children to follow him against their will, they were convinced that was what they wanted to do.
>>
>>82964615

I feel sorry for the first person who rejects her a little too bluntly after being asked out.
>>
>>82964391
It's layers of magic, she already has them all under mild hypnosis so they won't ask too many questions when she pulls out the big guns.
>>
>>82964391
This is the world where child abduction is legal
>>
>>82964707
And attempted murder
>>
>>82958231
Anyone know why the latest episode on the official site is in french?
>>
>>82965157
Mistake most likely.
>>
>>82964707

>In the distant future shot, Melody has seven kids, none of whom look anything like her
>Nobody wants to be the one to have that conversation with her
>>
>>82965028
>>82964707
You can get away with almost anything as long as it's part of the story.
>>
>>82965493
>show has cute-sy plot of "make everyone dance"
>it actually reveals the characters could literally get away with murder and it is considered legal

Ever after high is one of the most fucked up places in fiction
>>
>>82966134
>ever after high is fucked up

Eah 101, the cute world is the edgy
>>
File: ever after.jpg (139 KB, 540x481) Image search: [Google]
ever after.jpg
139 KB, 540x481
>>
Melody or Ramona, who has sex voice
>>
>>82965493

Let's be fair here, it does seem to imply that the cyclical nature of the stories mean that loopholes are in place to make sure people don't actually die while acting out their stories.

Badwolf using a smokebomb to give the Huntsman a slip is A-OK, as is the witch building an escape hatch into her oven so she's not harmed by being thrown into it. The Evil Queen isn't thrown in the dungeon forever or killed, she's given a slap on the wrist to satisfy the ending and then gets to go home to her massive castle and raise her daughter.

It's weird, but it works.

I wonder if some villains approach it like being a wrestling heel; your takedown doesn't hurt, but you gotta sell it.
>>
>>82968892
So long as you don't have a kid, you get a chance to live
If you have one, your life is forfit

Or if you have a "twin" in the story to have your kid

I.e. Duchess is fucked
>>
File: Deadpool-FInal-Shot.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool-FInal-Shot.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>82964679
I so pity the dude who pressures her into prom sex
>>
>>82970522
Bitch, Duchess entire character is based around her being acutely aware of that.
>>
>>82970750
That only leads to more suffering
>>
>>82960933
>>82961416
I suck at quick spelling. I get it.

The Dancer episode then.
>>
Your reaction when Ghoulia moves to EAH?
>>
>>82973997
Not the scariest thing in ever after
>>
>>
>>82968806
For me it's Ramona, Melody's just sounds weird to me.
>>
>>82970634
>dead pool, but with faybelle in his place
>Raven telling her to watch her language
>Fay; go suck a cock
>>
File: darkbunny.jpg (149 KB, 849x815) Image search: [Google]
darkbunny.jpg
149 KB, 849x815
ship confirmed?
>>
>>82977935

I assume Alistair's just out of frame, but they ARE roommates...

Which cute fluffy does Faybelle go best with?
>>
>>82977996
Fay would tell you a dead one.
>>
>>82977996
Alistair is now where in that image
Faybelle was photoshopped ontop of Alistair
>>
>>82964391
>can force anyone no matter how powerful to dance against their will
Kinda don't like that much hax. Also takes away from Melody's own skills if magic does all the work.
>>
>>82977935
Maddie is perfection.
>>
File: EAH_melody-piper-arm-detached.jpg (273 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EAH_melody-piper-arm-detached.jpg
273 KB, 1280x720
>>82979269
This is the first instance where her music can control people. Whether she's controlling people or not, people still seem to enjoy her music.

Also, animation error. Animating arms in Flash/Toonboom is a pain.
>>
>>82977935
Never seen the show, but more of that cute rabbit please.
>>
>>82979546 Here ya go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amea48B_QDk
>>
>>82977996
>I assume Alistair's just out of frame, but they ARE roommates...
The only answer is that Faybelle bullied Bunny so much that she got stockholm syndrome.
>>
>Crystal Winter: But if it is too big, it won’t fit.
>Kitty: Of course, just have to force it in with all your body.
>Crystal: Well, really. I’d prefer something a little smaller.
>Kitty: What do you mean? You don’t like them thick?
>Crystal: Well, I don’t hate them that way. I just prefer a size that easily goes in.
>Kitty: That would just be average size. It has gotta be thick and fat. You open your lips real wide and take it all in.
>Crystal: Well…
>Kitty: Alright, I will teach you the wonders of width and the greatness of girth.
>Crystal: I think I am fine with the splender of average, thanks.
>Kitty: Really? I didn’t know you would be this stubborn about size.
>Crystal: I’m sorry, but I’ll always prefer an average size.
>>
>>82979776
>Cedar and Ginger walks into the room
>Cedar: Kitty? Crystal? What are you girls talking about?
>Kitty holds a hand to their face: Sorry. Busy. This is important.
>Ginger: Important?
>Cedar: Come on, what’s going on?
>Kitty: Not now. *back to Crystal* Why do you prefer an average size?
>Crystal: Simple, it goes in without any trouble.
>Kitty: true…
>Crystal: if it were thicker, that would hurt.
>Kitty: Really?
>Crystal: I had a bad experience trying to take in a thick one in. The sides tore, and it made me bleed.
>Kitty: Really?
>Crystal: Yeah, ever since then, I’ve ruled out excessive thick ones.
>Kitty: Alright…I think I understand.
>Ginger redface: What kind of conversation are you girls having?
>Cedar: What are they talking about?
>Ginger defensively: Well, I can’t say I know more than you do! It’s not as if I’m particularly well-versed on the subject, you know!
>Cedar confused: What’s going on?
>Kitty: I said “Not now!” *back to Crystal* I think I have an idea.
>Crystal: What?
>Kitty: If you lather it up with cream first, then it should slide in better. Right?
>Crystal: do we have to go that far?
>Kitty: They are big, Crystal. REALLY big, thick and fat. Once you get a taste for one that size, you can never go back. It’s addicting.
>Ginger: Addicting? Does it really feel that good?
>Kitty: Oh yes, it’s like a whole new world. And you will never be able to go back to an average size.
>Crystal: really?
>Cedar confused: Thick? Fat? What is going on?
>Crystal: Let me think about it. It will be my first time.
>Kitty: I do have some cream in my room. We can try it out there.
>Crystal: I… guess…I guess I will try out a thick one.
>Kitty: That’s the way.
>Ginger red as licorice: So…you are going for a big one.
>>
>>82979806
>Kitty turns to the other two: sorry about that, we got to discussing sushi.
>Ginger: S-sushi?
>Cedar: Really?
>Crystal: Sorry, my lips crack easily, so I can’t really handle thick food. I had brought some fish from when I went ice fishing in the kingdom, and Kitty here was talking about turning them into sushi.
>Kitty, mouth-watering: A big, thick, fat piece of sushi…I can just taste it. I could easily eat a fish the size of my body.
>Ginger: oh…that’s…what you girls were talking about?
>Kitty feints confusion: Now, what did you think we were talking about?
>Ginger, beat red, starts flailing her hands about: N-nothing. Nothing at all.
>Cedar Wood looks on in confusion, totally lost.
>>
>>82979707

But bunnies sit on heads as a display of dominance.
>>
>>82979483
>Whether she's controlling people or not, people still seem to enjoy her music.
We don't know that. Could be just the magic's influence that's pulling people in. You got characters that normally shun others get their routine interrupted to dance along side people they dislike. I'm sure Raven, Justine and Maddie enjoyed it. Not sure about everyone.
>>
>>
Pinocchio understands that being incapable of lying could be a very dangerous curse. He understands that at times, that honesty can do more harm than good…and that by telling the truth, he could end up hurting someone badly.

He understands this very deeply, that for his daughter, only capable of telling the truth can cause her and everyone around her misfortune.

So Pinocchio and Geppetto have designed Cedar’s body to allow her to remove her jaw and tongue, if she is incapable of talking then she couldn’t “tell the truth”

of course, Cedar knows that this should only be for a last resort. While her body itself doesn’t have pain, her mind replicates the pain to her body as if it was real. Meaning it actually feels like she is tearing off her own flesh. Enough of a sensory overload to cause her to go into shock and passout.

So the question is. What secret must be so important that Cedar herself would rip out her own mouth to never reveal it.
>>
File: image.png (739 KB, 935x697) Image search: [Google]
image.png
739 KB, 935x697
>>
>>
>>82979776
>>82979806
>>82979834
Too long. Punchline can be seen a mile away, and the longer a joke that obvious takes to get there, the less funny it becomes.
>>
>>
>>82984239
Senran kagura in a nutshell
>>
>>82979834
Ginger was thinking at Darling's big ass **** , everyone knows that Darling helps Ginger by tasting her cookie ;p
>>
>>82982049
Where did you get this from?
>>
File: 1455264998458.png (456 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455264998458.png
456 KB, 1280x1280
>Never
>>
>>82988674
Gotta make way for the OTP.
>>
>>82986621
Something I thought of a couple of days ago
>>
>>82989487
>>82988674
>Most of the time, Apple ends up in the middle
>Apple’s a switch who just happens to end up being a bottom, but if she can surprise the other two and act all seductive (lingering touches, whispers in their ears, straight up straddling them while kissing) she gets to be top
>Although it can be a little hard when your Beloved is a witch who can grab you without using her hands, and your Destined is shredded with quick reflexes
>Apple finds that she very much likes to be restrained
>Raven jokes about “taking a bite” out of Apple since she presses into the bites and enjoys them way too much.
>However, hickeys on the neck aren’t allowed, but the other two are creative in their placement.
>Raven doesn’t really engage in much casual physical affection, but Apple’s (near-constant) hand holding slowly broke her out of that. But it also means she’s kind of sensitive.
>Darling likes to kiss Raven’s side because she shudders and arches nicely no matter how gentle she is
>Darling also ridiculously gentle in her love-making, her feather light touches leave goosebumps. Raven eventually convinced her that she can be a little rougher if she wants.
>Raven and Apple were quite happy to find that when Darling is fresh off of an adventure or is back from exercising she can be quite the rough fuck
>Apple had bruises in the shape of hands on her wrists, Darling apologized a thousand times, but Apple just shushed her and started a fashion trend with long opera gloves
>Raven really enjoys the pillowtalk, especially the philosophical ones. And the cuddling is definitely a plus.
Darling is a top
>>
>>82990645
>Raven prefers to give, but Apple and Darling both agree that she could use some love and will turn the tables in the middle of it and take Raven all night
>You best believe Darling exploits the hell out of her time-slowing abilities
>Raven also learns some new tricks with her magic
>As you can imagine, Apple being a spoiled princess isn’t a joke.
>She also walks pretty well in heels, despite the limp
>Apple is the loudest, then Raven, since she’s so sensitive it leads her to yelp, and then Darling tend to bury her moans in the covers or in her lover’s neck.
>Cerise is happy for them, but she forced Raven to sound proof the room, “I really would like to not hear Apple’s fucking soprano at 3am!”
>Maddie gave them gifts, it took some deciphering of Riddlish, but they found them to be…most useful.
>(Not-so) Surprisingly, the Evil Queen totally supports their relationship: “My Blackbird, defiling the next queen and even the grand knight, truly a devious feat. You obviously take after me.”
>The Charmings were kind of hesitant (Rebel or no, they see Raven as evil-ish) but it turns out that polyamory isn’t uncommon in the Charming lines: “How do you think the many charming families happened?”
>Snow White took a little convincing, but w/ debate skills and legal talk, Apple managed to get her to back off and accept it: “Fine. It is your Happily Ever After since your story technically played out. Jeez this is just like in high school when me and the evil queen had our fling.”
>“What!? My Mother?” “Mom! I did not want to hear that!” “Oh, so that’s what she meant by ‘taking after her’… huh.
>>
File: kitrise.png (243 KB, 540x451) Image search: [Google]
kitrise.png
243 KB, 540x451
>The note sits at the bottom of her locker when she opens it up. A shudder rolls down her spine, creeps its way back up to rattle in her chest until it escapes her throat as a low, pleased purr.

Cerise is always so blunt. Meet me at midnight. Alone.

>She knows where to meet Cerise, perhaps out of habit, maybe out of instinct. There’s a little clearing in the Enchanted Forest, where the grass smells sweet and the night dew is bearable, and the fireflies dance at the barest urging of the wind, and where the moonlight shines uninhibited at the apex of the night. They have most of their dates there, among other things.

>Kitty’s a little surprised; it’s not even the full moon, yet. But she isn’t one to look a present horse in the gifting past for a maddening future. She vanishes from the halls with a wicked giggle and a smile.

>She skips all of her classes to catch up on the sleep she’s sure to miss come tonight. When the sun sinks below the horizon and Maddie’s bubbling snores rouse her from her catnap, Kitty slinks into a red nightgown she stole from Lizzie and grabs a silky robe. The nightgown itself doesn’t fit right; it’s tight around the chest and barely hides her legs, which is honestly the idea.

>Shaking out her hair, Kitty winks out of her room and sparkles into form at the edge of the clearing. A red and white checkered blanket with a large basket, steaming with fresh food–baked ham, salmon, honey’d rolls, and more–sits on the edge and Cerise sits in the center, fidgeting. Her cute little ears are free, tonight, flicking back and forth.
>>
File: Don't care.png (433 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Don't care.png
433 KB, 1280x1024
>>82991387
>Kitty starts to regret her choice in wardrobe; she wasn’t expecting a picnic to go with seduction, but maybe she can work with it. Cerise’s nose twitches; Kitty moves behind her with a giggle and wraps her arms around her neck, nuzzling close. Casually, she runs her cheek against Cerise’s neck–mine–and kisses the back of her ear.

>Cerise gasps, going rigid; Kitty grins. “Hello, Cerise,” she purrs. “I’m all alone, like you insisted…I didn’t think we were gonna have a picnic.” Her voice lowers to a whisper. “My, what big teeth you have…and what a bigger appetite, from the smell of that basket. Gonna get greedy, between all that, and all of me…”

>“Hhh,” Cerise says at first, which goes according to her plan. Kitty loves unpredictable chaos, but the predictable chaos she can make of her girlfriend’s mind is her favorite. “Wait, wait no–Kitty, hold on. This isn’t what you think it is.”

>“It’s not?” Kitty pouts, then slinks around to sit in Cerise’s lap, then undoes the sash of her robe. A shrug of her shoulders has it spilling off of her body, revealing pale skin and crimson lace. “And I wore your colors and everything.”

>“Hhhhhh,” Cerise says, louder. Her eyes go gold and Kitty smirks and starts to tally it as a victory until she shakes her head. “No! Kitty, I’m serious, we really can’t–”

>“I’ve been thinking about this all day,” Kitty admits, though it’s more a half truth. She’s been sleeping most of the day and she’s been dreaming about huge balls of yarn that, when unrolled, stretch from Wonderland to the Emerald City. True bliss. “Now, c’mere…”
>>
File: runny.png (249 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
runny.png
249 KB, 540x405
>>82991442
>Cerise opens her mouth to say another protest, but Kitty kisses it away. About fifteen minutes later Kitty hears someone clear their throat. Which is really awkward, because she has her hand up half up Cerise’s shirt, and Cerise’s hands are all the way up her nightgown.

>Kitty looks up. Red Riding Hood smiles down at her with the patient understanding of one who has seen many, many things. Professor Badwolf and Ramona Badwolf are just behind her, backs turned. Ramona has her head in her hands. Professor Badwolf’s ears are pinned back.

>“Hello!” Red Riding Hood waves cheerfully. “You must be Kitty, Cerise has told me all about you. I was really excited to meet you, but, hm, maybe I should come at another time?” She gives Kitty a mischief maker’s wink. “I don’t blame you, I was the same with her father. Something about this spot…”

>Kitty inhales. Exhales. Professor Badwolf says, “You won’t say anything about this, I won’t say anything about this, let’s just live our lives.”

>Ramona growls. “This. Is the sixth. Time. In as many months. Cerise, I swear to Grimm.”

>“Welcome to the family,” Red Riding Hood says. Kitty responds by vanishing, listening to the Hood’s laughter fading into the wind.
>>
File: taylor-swift-clapping-gif.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-clapping-gif.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>82990645
>>82990667
Beautiful
>>
>>
>>82993643

Breast expansion/BBW seems oddly popular in MH fanart. I wonder if that's one of those things where one guy who's really into it has a small windfall and does a shitload of commissions or something.
>>
>>82993751
Probably
>>
>>82993751
Prepare to have your faith in humanity destroyed.
https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1086020
https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1086018
https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1048304
>>
>>82994155

In light of my prior experiences with 4chan enlightening my naive assumptions, I will take your word for it and not open any of those links, anon, but thank you anyway.
>>
>>82994155
Those are some of the better MH doll customs I have seen.
>>
>>82994292
Curiosity got the better of me, i am just sad that someone actually took time and effort to put tits and vage on dolls, especially rather well made ones too. Who knew Franky was so into piercing
>>
>>82990667
>>82990645
perfect
>>
File: files.png (3 MB, 1979x1440) Image search: [Google]
files.png
3 MB, 1979x1440
>>
File: MadQueen.png (189 KB, 592x302) Image search: [Google]
MadQueen.png
189 KB, 592x302
>>
>>
who wears the cutest panties?
>>
>>83002178
Raven
>>
File: 1462616324512.jpg (672 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462616324512.jpg
672 KB, 800x1000
>>83002178
>>
>>82958540
>In English, Melody Piper is voiced by Laura Bailey. From Chapter 4 onwards, she is voiced by Karen Strassman.
>>
>>83002178
Blondie
>>
>>82984263
needs more suffering
>>
Lesbians are powerful
>>
>>82990645
>>82990667
>we will never get raven and darling fighting over apple before they decide they want each other just as much as her and they all get together
why taunt me with this
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.