[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this compute through speedforce? Can the Flash outrun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: lucky-luke.jpg (208 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lucky-luke.jpg
208 KB, 1024x768
How does this compute through speedforce?
Can the Flash outrun his own shadow?
>>
A shadow is the perceived absence of light that your body is preventing from reaching a nearby surface. It has a delay that is proportional to the distance between you and that surface. If you ran along the length of a wall that is perpendicular to a light source, you could technically get to the end before your shadow did, even if the time between arrivals was perceptually indeterminable.
>>
Cartoon physics
>>
>>82958156
he goes faster than light all the time, so yeah.
>>
>>82958156
>Can the Flash
The answer is always "yes".
>>
>>82958250
The flash can't defeat gold experience Requiem
>>
>>82958250

He can fly?!

When the fuck did he learn that
>>
>>82958747
A long time ago. He just has to wiggle his arms hard enough.
>>
>>82958747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erbrmBddF38

The Flash can.
>>
>>82958250
He can give Alec Baldwin a gay blowjob while reciting the Norwegian national anthem on top of an upside down dancing elephant on Venus?
>>
>>82958747
He uses extreme speed to achieve escape velocity and the speed force to run on clouds
>>
>>82958519
He can outrun GER
PD: fuck you weeaboo
>>
>>82958241
>>82958250
>>82958747
>>82959107
But can the Flash see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>82959167

Considering that's what he is made of.
Yes.
>>
>>82958250
Flash can get five dicks in his mouth and three in his ass and give simultaneous handjobs and footjobs to four other guys?

That's amazing.
>>
>>82958250
Finally my mpreg stories are backed by canon!
>>
>>82959355
He definitaly could, by putting dicks one at a time in his ass and mouth, and moving his hands and feet at the speed of light, switching between the dicks fast enough to create the illusion he's getting fucked by all of them at once.
>>
>>82958250
The flash can move at 1 attometer per millenium?
>>
>>82958805
flash is the cutest.
>>
>>82958234
Thanks for the educative answer anon. Makes obvious sense but I never saw it that way.
>>
>>82958234
Aren't certain types of shadows FTL?
>>
>>82959588
The speedforce is an awesome thing to behold.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.