[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of the car? Why don't they just run?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 3_full.jpg (155 KB, 450x347) Image search: [Google]
3_full.jpg
155 KB, 450x347
What is the point of the car? Why don't they just run?
>>
>>82957848
Anon, these are gown men with jobs and families. They can't be seen just walking everyplace they go. Get serious.
>>
then the bongo player would get tired.
>>
>>82957848
but what if theyre on a downhill road?
>>
File: 1339815435855.jpg (32 KB, 330x250) Image search: [Google]
1339815435855.jpg
32 KB, 330x250
>>82957897
>>
>>82957848
I mean once they run for a bit the car should pick up some momentum and they can chill out for a while
>>
>>82957848
Then they'd have to go IN to the restaurant to get Bronto ribs, like some sort of family of savages!
>>
>>82957848
The car still has a functional trunk. Do you honestly think they'd want to carry all the shit that's in there with their hands?
>>
>>82957848
Can't coast running, or go flying down hills via gravity.
>>
What's the point of the wheels if they use their feet for traction and steering?
>>
>>82958037
>once they run for a bit the car should pick up some momentum and they can chill out for a while

This.
Plus it is also convenient for carrying stuff that is too large (but not too heavy) to lift - such as a family.

One would think that they'd just put pedals inside the thing, though.

>>82958864
>What's the point of the wheels if they use their feet for traction and steering?

Better question: how do they steer to begin with? The wheels are all locked in place by a large piece of wood - they are physically incapable of turning in that orientation. And we don't see any extra wheels that the steering wheel would be connected to.
>>
File: breaks.jpg (138 KB, 998x380) Image search: [Google]
breaks.jpg
138 KB, 998x380
>>82957926
they got breaks
>>
>>82957848
BECAUSE ITS FUCKING FUNNY YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>82957848
Because they were a "MODERN Stone-Age Family" and thus they had to have a car, as every Modern American family had one when Flintstones was created.
>>
It's "funny".
>>
>>82957848
I swear theres an episode where fred and barney are trying to scrounge up gas money.
>>
Classic question: Wilma or Betty?

I mean, Betty obviously, right?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.