[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rumor: Marvel considering adding Kingpin in Spider-Man: Homecoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 31
File: kingpinspiderman.png (286 KB, 604x362) Image search: [Google]
kingpinspiderman.png
286 KB, 604x362
>Recently, Agents of SHIELD actress, Chloe Bennet expressed her frustrations on Marvel Studios not following through with their Cinematic Universe thing. While the movies all give each other high-fives, and swap characters, and what not, they seem to ignore their TV shows entirely. Hell, even the shows acknowledge the movies. But it seems like a one-way street.

>Well, it looks like Marvel may have listened to their television star, and is starting to buck up. According to a source close to the situation:

>“Marvel Studios is considering having Vincent D’Onofrio reprise his Wilson Fisk role from Daredevil in Spider-Man: Homecoming.”

http://www.screengeek.net/2016/05/19/marvel-considering-adding-kingpin-to-spider-man-homecoming/
>>
I think it would be good if Spider man's initial enemies are the street level enemies.
Wilson Fiskerton as the main boss to take down but also include goons like Hammerhead, Tombstone, Shocker etc.
Just don't have Goblin again please.
>>
They'd be stupid not to use him - he's proven himself, it's free branding, it brings Spiderman further into the MCU and not many people with that build have those acting chops.

But they won't use him.
>>
>using a non-canon character in the movies
>>
Well, I honestly don't blame them. The shows are all street level stuff, they don't have impact on the things that the avengers do.
>>
>>82954199
Harry is bets friend of Peter, the Goblin could be a cool villain if they avoid the Power Rangers shitcostume and make menacing.
>>
Would be pretty based, but curious to see how they handle the Fisk we know being in a much more family friendy story.
>>
>>82954158
Nice to know that the Netflix stuff may be canon even if AoS isn't.
>>
>>82954232
There has been a Green Goblin in four of the five recent live action Spiderman movies, and the first time over it was a pretty great interpretation of him.

Nomran/Harry COULD be crucial characters, but we really need to shine a light on more villains.
>>
Oh my god please, he's the best villain they've got so far, and probably the most captivating performance of the entire MCU
>>
I doubt he'll play into the story much. But if he did, Spidey needs to be making fat jokes. A lot of fat jokes.
>>
Problem.
How will they explain him getting out of jail before the film comes out?

We aren't getting a Daredevil season before this film hits.
>>
Are you people fucking retarded? I don't believe the plot leak was real, but at least it got the tone they're going for right.

Kingpin? How would they use him? The guy is in prison, by the way. He wouldn't fit in that movie at all. This is a stupid as fuck rumor.
>>
>>82954258

Yeah, AoS adds absolutely nothing, in fact with the whole Coulson thing, it actually diminishes the MCU.

The Netflix shows are better than half there films, and are a better fit tonally
>>
>>82954340

Given how Frank got out of prison, it isn't ridiculous to think that he could leave the building for a few hours at a time.
>>
>>82954158
Is Kingpin gonna show up bashing peoples' heads with car doors in the high school John Hughes-eque movie?
I'm with it.
>>
>>82954350
Exactly, and Marvel doing a "If you want to get why Kingpin is in jail, WATCH DAREDEVIL ON NETFLIX!" would deter a lot of people.
>>
>>82954376
HEY KIDS! Check out Daredevil and Jessica Jones!
>>
>>82954158
I want this to be true but we all know Netflix have made Kingpin to edgy so I cant see him being the same like on Netflix plus it would be nice to see Netflix shows to get the acknowledgement but really no one gives a shit about Agents Of Shield, Marvel should really just put a bullet in that show and be done with it..No One Fucking likes it.
>>
It would be weird to see a PG-13 Kingpin. I doubt he'll be in the movie.
>>
File: Spider-Man looking mean.jpg (43 KB, 335x358) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man looking mean.jpg
43 KB, 335x358
>>82954158
This will not happen anytime soon. Netflix and Marvel Studios kinda have a discord. Which is fucking dumb, why can't Disney interfere and stop that shit?
>>
>>82954424
Whenever he isn't chimping out, Kingpin is soft spoken and well mannered on Daredevil. They could just give him a cameo where he's eating steak and drinking wine and instructs some villain on what to do with Spiderman.
>>
>>82954455
Outside the car door thing, he is pretty PG-13.
>>
>>82954311
Part of the problem with the Green Goblin (and honestly, most Spidey villains and storylines) is that two hours of film really won't capture what made the villain popular in the comics.
Spidey's comics and best storylines weren't one-shot graphic novels you can adapt; they were long-running plots that climaxed in an epic moment that was extremely memorable for everyone reading.
Doc Ock worked in the Raimi films because his storylines generally did just begin with "so Doc Ock comes out of nowhere and starts wrecking shit", but Osborn's excellence as a villain was derived from the buildup associated; you were introduced to the Goblin BEFORE you knew Osborn and him were the same, and then you were introduced to Harry, and THEN the reveal that Harry's dad was Green Goblin leading to Osborn discovering Peter's real identity.
After he first lost his memory, they played with the fact that the Goblin is effectively a mental illness on Osborn's part and always foreshadowed him showing up well in advance around Harry (who was Peter's best friend at the time), leaving Peter with one more thing to worry about as Norman gets more and more unstable and his split personality re-emerges.

Spidey's best storylines are a lot like having sex with a woman; if one party just slams away as fast as possible and then finishes quickly then the other partner is gonna feel pretty unsatisfied and not get the best experience.
>>
>>82954158
I mean he's a Spider-Man villain and he's Vincent fucking D'Onofrio.
It's a completely different situation from AoS.
>>
>>82954158
>Hell, even the shows acknowledge the movies. But it seems like a one-way street.
That's because only a fraction of the people who watch the movies also watch the shows.
This was made painfully clear when the agents of shield cameo in Ultron was met with a resounding "What was that scene even about? Who are they supposed to be?"
>>
Id preffer Matt confronting Peter T B H
>>
>>82954424
>we all know Netflix have made Kingpin to edgy
wat
>>
>>82954679
>agents of shield cameo in Ultron
What? Nothing like that happened.

Are you thinking of the SHIELD agent from Winter Soldier on the helicarrier? About the only "cameo" I can think of, but that's movie to movie.
>>
>>82954477
Please explain.
>>
I wonder if MCU Daredevil can beat MCU Spider-Man.
>>
>I think that Garfield will still make an appearance in this Venom movie, possibly in an attempt to hold on to their cineverse with Sinister Six.

The guy who wrote this article is a fucking idiot.
>>
If it happens it will be because Sony wants the cameo not because of Marvel pushing for it.
>>
>>82954854
He's probably thinking of Feige vs Perlmutter (who's not a Netflix exec, but has decision power over Marvel TV shows).
>>
File: basedevans.gif (282 KB, 160x148) Image search: [Google]
basedevans.gif
282 KB, 160x148
>AoS actress continues bitching about her show not being acknowledged
>MCU: "OK, we'll acknowledge the shows... The Netflix ones."
mfw
>>
>>82954891
He can't. He's barely stronger than a normie.
>>
D'Onofrio gave Kingpin a presence that would actually look out of sync with your average Marvel movie

Do you remember the reaction at his autistic tics? Can you imagine that on the scale of 100x more including kids? "What is that guy, retarded haha?"
>>
>>82954212
STOP WITH THIS MEME YOU MEMEING FUCK!
>>
File: 1456454908367.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456454908367.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1080
>>82954994
>>AoS actress continues bitching about her show not being acknowledged

I'll acknowledge her ass.
>>
>>82954158
They're going to make Kingpin Homer Simpson. No way they would allow DD Kingpin to be competent.
>>
Every time I see a thumbnail of Kingpin, I can't help but think Jim Ross shaved his head and beard
>>
>>82955165
>Marvel uses a cropped part of this photo in a fleeting background shot of magazines in the lockerroom during a Flash Thompson scene
>her ass actually becomes canon
>>
File: 1463634656132.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463634656132.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>82954994
>>82955165
>It's a Wanda has to throw a nude drunken Daisy out of the Avengers base as she rants about how saved the world episode
>>
>>82954353
*better than all their films
FTFY
>>
>>82954477
Not really seeing as Netflix is losing its library fast and I'd basically desperate for more Marvel titles at this point, which is why the approved the Punisher show so fast. The also have nothing to do with Feige vs. Perlmutter.
>>
>>82954158
I'm excited to see them use the Rhino in Homecoming.
>>
And soon we'll have half hour long "Previously in the Marvel Cinematic Universe..." segments at the beginning of every movie.
No thanks.
Though I wouldn't object to Marvel making a YouTube video that sums up the universe/the important bits that relate to an upcoming movie so far before every major/ensemble release
>>
File: download (2).png (5 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
5 KB, 255x198
>>82954424
>>
>>82954158
But can he fight a giant robo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq8kPo3tyGY
>>
>>82955362
>You know how many *hic* times me and my friends have saved the world? Goddammit, that's gotta *hic* earn at least one good dicking here. So who wants first, Thor, Cap, Tony...hell, I'd even take Banner. Not you though, gremlin-looking arrow dude *hic*.
>>
>>82955411
They already have.
>>
File: lk0dqI8.jpg (63 KB, 590x616) Image search: [Google]
lk0dqI8.jpg
63 KB, 590x616
>>82954158
>yfw this scene being in a spider-man movie is a possibility now
>>
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they had Kingpin as the man behind the man.

And they could use the whole: We don't say his name bit from season 1 because he's supposed to be a model prisoner...
>>
>>82955411
>a YouTube video that sums up the important bits that relate to an upcoming movie
I don't know if Marvel will make an official one, but I've been happy with what fandom has been doing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cR6Xa6fEAg
>>
>>82955552
Is he stretching out Fisk's chest skin?
>>
>>82955736
Yeahhhhhh...the colorist's mistake.
>>
>>82955165
What ass?
>>
>>82955736
well he doesn't have much of a shirt any more, but he's got plenty of flesh. Spidey's gotta heft him up by something.
>>
>>82954158
Okay /co/, does Kingpin work better as a Spider-Man villain or a Daredevil villain?
>>
>>82955758
No it isn't. Peter was legitimately that pissed.
>>
>>82955804
Both.
>>
>>82954158
D’Onofrio already alluded to Marvel having big plans for him. I hope it happens.
>>
>>82955802
Yeah, it's not like he has stick-to-any-surfaces powers or anything.
>>
>>82954999
So what? I think it's more skill and bravery competition.
>>
>>82955816
I love when Peter gets legit like that, no symbiote influence, no mind control...

Never mess with a nice guy
>>
>>82955804
he works best as the final boss of street level new york stuff
>>
>>82955411
You don't really need to have watched DD S1 for the Kingpin to work. He's just a charismatic strongfat mob boss, who cares about his origin story.
It's not like I or most people here even knew who the fuck Kingpin was and why he was at that point in his life the 1st time we saw him in a comic.
>>
>>82955845
You can think that but that's wrong.
>>
>>82954158
Kingpin controlling Norman like in the 90s cartoon?
>>
>>82955872
>>82955948
He's in jail right now though.
>>
>>82955965
When has that stopped Fisk?
>>
>>82955895
But he isn't indestructible one, sure he can take much pain and lift weights, but if you punch him he will feel it like normal being.
>>
>>82955965
So?
Mob bosses operate just fine from jail, sometimes better, and it's not like supervillains evading prison is a novel idea.
>>
>>82955965
>implying he can't walk out whenever he feels like it
if anything they could show him on a tv screen or newspaper being released from prison on Luke Cage this fall
>>
>>82956013
He has super-human durability.
There's no fucking way DD could beat Spidey in the MCU, he's just 2stronk.
>>
>>82954477
Maybe this is to help fix the rift?
>>
>>82956013
Do you even read cape comics?
>>
File: checkem.png (95 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
checkem.png
95 KB, 200x200
>>82956066
>>82956088
>>82956099
>>
I would love to see it, because it would be such an incredible contrast
>Fisk in Daredevil is intimidating as fuck, can manhandle even the toughest son of a bitches, and an imposing figure
>Shows up and starts in on his intimidation tactics on Spidey, thinking him just some punk in a costume like DD
>Intimidation completely falls flat as Spidey makes a fat joke
>>
I like this. Of all the films to crossover with the Netflix stuff, Spidey makes most sense because he's on the same turf as them.

>>82955067
If he acts more like he did in season 2, he'll come off as less of an autist.
>>
>>82956013
Spidey has more speed and dodging skill than DD, has more durability and can lift several tons. DD is good, but Spidey is a whole other league.
>>
>>82956126
>Spidey makes a fat joke
Fuck, I'd love to see D'Onofrio play the reaction to that. Huffing and puffing like a fat asshole, it would be pretty funny.
But I kind of expect him to sort of hold his own in a fight against Spidey, despite how little powerlevel sense it makes, just so that he doesn't look like a total bitch.
>>
File: Y0sQ5LD.jpg (199 KB, 968x1509) Image search: [Google]
Y0sQ5LD.jpg
199 KB, 968x1509
>>82956126
>Pic related but in a prison
>>
>>82956066
Strong doesn't mean he can't be beaten. Batrock was just fine with Cap in Winter Soldier. He lost because good guys always win in their 5 min demonstration sequences.

Daredevil dodged bullets in final of season 1. Spidey was hit by slow g.Ant-man's hand.
Durability doesn't mean you can't get hit.

>>82956099
Yes, and?
>>
>>82956178
Well, yeah, it'd establish that Pete is still in the early days of his career and can get a little headstrong with his powers.

Or they could even have Kingpin hire someone like Shocker as a bodyguard
>>
File: 1424749815329.jpg (1 MB, 800x1230) Image search: [Google]
1424749815329.jpg
1 MB, 800x1230
>>
>>82956200
>comparing Batroc and Cap to fucking Spider-Man and Daredevil
And no, Batroc was not "just fine with Cap" in TWS, Cap dominated that fight.
Spider-Man is completely out of Daredevil's league.
>Durability doesn't mean you can't get hit.
Durability means you don't need to worry as much about getting hit.
>Daredevil dodged bullets in final of season 1
And you think Spider-Man couldn't?
>blindsided =/= can't dodge
>>
>>82956170
There is diffidence between lifting and holding ,emnine.J
>>
>>82956200
Stop being a retard, DD fanboy.
>Batrock was just fine with Cap in Winter Soldier.
lolno, he got his ass handed to him without even landing a good hit, and Spidey is magnitudes stronger than Cap in terms of raw power, who himself is stronger than DD.
>>
>MUH POWERLEVELS
>>
>>82954158
But Daredevil isn't canon
>>
he's too good for mcu capeshit
>>
>>82956277
I know right? Daredevil fans need to stop with this shit
>>
>>82954326
All those ultimate spider man roast fests of Fisk come to mind
>>
>>82956200
>>82956253
>>82956066
To be honest, I'm fine with Daredevil beating Spidey if the fight is cool enough.

Fuck powerlevels.
>>
>>82956178
I imagine he would be so flabbergasted that he would have no way to properly react

Also I can see Fisk manhandling Spidey in early fights as Spidey still is getting a grasp on his strength and holding back far too much so he doesn't kill anyone, but once he gets a grip he would pull the super ball routine on Fisk
>>
>>82955965

He's not going to stay in there forever.
>>
>>82956319
Well of course, but it would require a tremendous amount of bullshit from Daredevil's part.
>>
>>82956241
Its really cute to see that Frank honestly doesn't want to fight and "hurt" Spidey.
>>
>>82956314
If He's good enough for Dinosaurshit, he's good enough for capeshit.
>>
>>82956324
I can dig it.

Fisk just lets his rage lose and tosses Spidey around like a wet rag doll and throws him out of a window.

And Pete is lying on a roof and wondering what the hell just happened.
>>
>>82954212
>>82955141

ayy lmao
>>
>>82956355
Daredevil's powers are a tremendous amount of bullshit anyway.
>>
>>82956253
>>comparing Batroc and Cap to fucking Spider-Man and Daredevil
>And no, Batroc was not "just fine with Cap" in TWS, Cap dominated that fight.
Because good guys wins.

>Spider-Man is completely out of Daredevil's league.
In powers.

>>Durability doesn't mean you can't get hit.
>Durability means you don't need to worry as much about getting hit.
M8, are telling me that Spider-Man was never hit by normal guys? In comics ofc.

>>Daredevil dodged bullets in final of season 1
>And you think Spider-Man couldn't?
>>blindsided =/= can't dodge
See above.

Again, superstrengh doesn't mean you invincible (also remember how Spidey went unconscious after g.Ant-man punch and head plant in boxes) or have tolerance to pain.

Durability doesn't mean you can't get hit.
>>
>>82956355
No it doesn't. Read damn comics.
>>
>>82956415
Fuck you, Micheal Crichton is a god
>>
>>82956441
I'd like to see it maybe hurt him just a bit, like a few bruises and some soreness, but after being thrown around and given the Fisk treatment, he just stands up and dusts himself off What I truly live to see is when Spidey actually dominates Fisk, and just to see Fisk's reaction being completely outclasses. He went berserk when DD kicked his ass, but it was a very close fight, and he snapped when Frank went at him and beat the shit out of him, so I would adore to see that ego, that mighty wall of the Kingpin, crumble for the first time as he realizes that he CANNOT beat this child in a fight

I would perfectly set up a future where Fisk has to hit Spidey where it hurts without actually trading blows with him directly, because he can't out muscle Spidey, but he has a lot more options to beat the spider.
>>
>>82954158
Would be a really great way to tie the movies and the Netflix series together.
>>
>>82956474
Yeah, I'm sure Daredevil can hit as hard as Giant-Man. I'm sure that there's no such thing as spider-sense. I'm sure that Spider-Man isnt stronger, faster, more agile, more durable, and has more stamina than Daredevil. I'm sure Spider-Man has never taken on and defeated more skiled and experienced fighters.
>>
>>82956474
I think you're confusing durability with agility. Durability isn't about dodging. It's about hits mattering less.

I could hit Superman but it doesn't mean he'll be hurt. Spider-Man can be hit and it will affect him much less than a normal guy like DD. DD hits like a normal man who knows martial arts. Spider-Man is super powered.
>>
>>82954212

But he is not an AoS character
>>
>PARKER! FISK IS GETTING OUT OF PRISON! GO GET ME SOME PHOTOGRAPHS
>y-yes JJJ!
>>
>>82954350

Not if Kingpin plot develops in Daredevil Season 3 with him getting put of prison, before the movie releases that is
>>
>>82956474
Sure, durability doesn't mean you can't get hit, but the problem is, very few people, of normal human ability, can hit Spider-Man. Spider-Man is extremely nimble, extremely fast, very flexible and his Spider Sense is the ultimate defense in a fight. Spider-Man can dodge bullets, inches from his face, and has taken hits from normal guys, and barely even reacted.

You should do well to remember the Spider-Man in Civil War is a Spidey after 6 months of experience, he doesn't even have control of his spider sense yet.
>>
>>82956621
>very few people, of normal human ability, can hit Spider-Man
I mean good thing that Daredevil isn't of normal human ability then

Really, if someone like Kraven can beat Spidey I see no reason why Daredevil couldn't.
>>
>>82956642
>>very few people, of normal human ability, can hit Spider-Man
>I mean good thing that Daredevil isn't of normal human ability then

>Really, if someone like Kraven can beat Spidey I see no reason why Daredevil couldn't.
Dayem, I should just write this instead of pointless arguing.
>>
>>82956642
>someone like Kraven
A crazy top tier hunter and fighter boosted by magic jungle juice?
>>
File: save me.png (44 KB, 234x205) Image search: [Google]
save me.png
44 KB, 234x205
>>82956178
I'd imagine it'd be his autistic rage followed by a punch then followed by this face
>>
>>82956642
Kraven is above human ability due to ingesting mythical potions, he is not a normal human, which gives him speed and strength to match Spider-Man in a fight. DD is a normal human with very high physical ability and martial arts training, along with his super senses, that still doesn't put him anywhere within reach of Spidey.
>>
>>82956189

Plausible I guess
>>
>>82956701
I loved that reaction
>He stopped the metal punch
>No one's stopped the metal punch
>S-Steve help me
>>
>>82956690
>>82956704
Yeah but who cares, anon.

It's superheroes. If it's cool, that's what matters. Powerlevel bullshit doesn't
>>
>>82956189
Well they included the "No, you move" speech in Civil War, it's plausible they could include some of Spideys snappiest quips towards Kingpin, if they do meet.
>>
>>82954158
gross i hope not. fuckng mommy complex kingpin was a fucking travesty. daredevil was good tho IMO but d'onofrio should stay the fuck away from the main MCU
>>
>>82956757
But thats wrong. The only time "powerlevel bullshit" doesn't matter is what-if bullshit stories, like Punisher Kills Marvel

In reality, DD is a street level hero with street level abilities, and Spidey is a street level hero with far above street level abilities (I dunno the "level" categories) and in any fight, DD would get dominated. It's like expecting DD to beat Iron Man in a fight.
>>
>>82954158
>Well, it looks like Marvel may have listened to their television star, and is starting to buck up.
TOP FUCKING KEK
They'll have listened to her when they tie in a shred of something from AoS. Tying in their premiere Netflix series that get reviewed better than their movies? That's a no brainer. I can't wait to see what the backlash will be to Chloe for even suggesting the Mouse House isn't batting 1.000.
>>
I think MCU Fisk might be physically outclassed by Spider-Man in a straight fight, but they could easily have him as the big boss, with some enforcer-role character like Scorpion or something.
>>
File: don't mock.gif (573 KB, 512x415) Image search: [Google]
don't mock.gif
573 KB, 512x415
>>82956947
WHEN
>>
>>82956241
Ya, good argument. Cause comics are so constant.
>>
File: 4128119-0081677952-27657.jpg (146 KB, 600x927) Image search: [Google]
4128119-0081677952-27657.jpg
146 KB, 600x927
>>82956957
>>
File: Can't Ape Up, APE ME UP INSIDE.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
Can't Ape Up, APE ME UP INSIDE.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>82956957
>Superior Foes Netflix series never.
>>
File: forty k.png (111 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
forty k.png
111 KB, 292x257
>>82956935
>I can't wait to see what the backlash will be to Chloe for even suggesting the Mouse House isn't batting 1.000.

>Is set up as the main threat for season 4 of the show
>After her comments, he gets killed off in the second episode of the season, and is never mentioned again.
>>
>>82954158
I fucking need this in my life.
>>
>>82954224
Well Spidey is street level so it can work
>>
>>82954158
This site is just spitting out bullshit for cheap clicks.

There is tons of inaccurate garbage in here, like:

>But I think that Garfield will still make an appearance in this Venom movie, possibly in an attempt to hold on to their cineverse with Sinister Six.

The author has no idea what he's talking and is just making up "rumors".
>>
File: sd.jpg (140 KB, 600x980) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
140 KB, 600x980
>>82956960
Ya, good argument. Cause comics are so constant.
>>
>>82956066
Yeah, honestly, DD can't beat Spidey period.
>>
>>82954158
Please no. Hes the worst part of Daredevil.
>>
>>82957092
>Worst part of Daredevil
>Not Foggy
>>
...did anyone even bother to read the whole article?

The author is blatantly just making shit up.
>>
>>82957083
>>
>>82957137
>...did anyone even bother to read the whole article?
Why would we?
>>
>>82957092
Is this nigga fucking serious?
>>
>implying any street-level hero could beat Spider-Man.
>>
>>82957110
>>82957156
The actor is fucking awful. Get some taste. It's like hes high on meth the whole time. The stupid shit he does with his voice is terrible. "I am THE KiNgPiN!"

It's fuckih rubbish.
>>
>>82957185
That's some bad taste, Harry.
>>
>>82957178
Isn´t he kinda in between street level and the "big leagues"? I mean, he is fully capable of fighting the x-men/avengers/fantastic four at once and standing his ground.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (359 KB, 741x1167) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
359 KB, 741x1167
>>82957141
>>
File: tumblr_o1ty5iHbe91upfu3oo1_500.jpg (219 KB, 500x547) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1ty5iHbe91upfu3oo1_500.jpg
219 KB, 500x547
>>82956960
>>
>>82957235
Spidey? Pretty much, he can really turn it on but DD is street-level hands down.

I'm really a big fan of his Power and Responsibility gimmick in the newish Marvel Avengers Alliance 2 mobile game for that very reason. Spidey can pretty much go in between 'leagues' at will.
>>
>>82954199
>the First Villians are the Enforcers
im ok with this
>>
File: tumblr_o1ty5iHbe91upfu3oo2_500.jpg (193 KB, 358x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1ty5iHbe91upfu3oo2_500.jpg
193 KB, 358x750
>>82957310
>>
>>82957141
>>
>>82957356
>>
>>82954258
Daredevil referenced Agents of SHIELD a few times, so if Daredevil is canon, then AoS is, too.
>>
>>82956581
It's more canon than Daredevil
>>
>>
Isn't he in prison? Why would he care about a kid in Queens?
>>
>>82957375
AoS is canon, Daredevil isn't
>>
>>82954258
See>>82957375
If Daredevil is canon, then at the very least, the things Daredevil used that were established by Agents of SHIELD are too.
>>
>>82954199
Osborn, but hold off on goblin.
>>
>>82957375
When did they referenced Aos ? Completely missed that.
>>
>>82957141
also, his spider sense was gone in this fight. Daredevil shot him with a gas gun that nullified it
>>
>>82957448
Season 2 of Daredevil had a biker gang called the "Dogs of Hell" that were invented in Season 1 of Agents of SHIELD. Not adapted from the comics, made up. The New York Dogs used a slightly different logo, bu it's recognizable as a different chapter of the same group.
>>
>>82957356
>>82957371
>symbiote suit
>all powers 4x better
Kys.
>>
>>82957448
Dogs of Hell biker gang, St. Agnes orphanage (Daisy and Matt both grew up there), Carl Creel fought Matt's dad. I think there were more but I can't think of them right now.
>>
>>82954340
>>82954350
It's not necessarily a problem to have him stay in prison for his appearance.
See >>82954485
>>
>>82957515
>doesnt know what he's talking about
>posts anyway
It's a regular black costume
>>
>>82957515
>symbiote suit

You're a fucking idiot.

1- The symbiote never enhanced Peter's strength. That was only in the 90's animated series.

2- This is just the cloth black suit Black Cat gave Peter.

Now see your way out, worthless casual.
>>
>>82956581
This, Netflix shows are acknowledged by Feige.
>>
>>82957375
Nice meme
>>
>>82957799
>facts are memes
wew
>>
>>82957602
>Carl Creel fought Matt's dad
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>82957887
Watch the fuckin' show. Its in season 1.
>>
File: Boxing.jpg (115 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Boxing.jpg
115 KB, 1024x683
>>82957887
>>
>>82957887
What's wrong with that? MCU Creel was a boxer. We don't know how he got his powers, but he used to make his hands metal and fuck people up
>>
>>82956241
Point of this pic is Spidey so strong that normal guy can't even move his face, when it's clearly not as established in this examples >>82956960
>>82957141,and Daredevil clearly CAN beat Spidey.
Also >>82957515 isn't me.
>>
>>82958117
>0:34
A moment of silence for the absolute madmen
https://youtu.be/djrxctBF-Co
>>
>>82958103
>>82958117
>>82958121
My point is that Agents of Shield did not invent Creel.
>>
>>82957741
>its acknowledged by Feige
>believing a company shill

Unless Daredevil, Iron-Fist or Punisher show up in the movies, the shows aint MCU canon.
>>
>>82954158
My body is ready
>>
>>82954311
Agreed. They could even go the Hobgoblin route, someone finding an old goblin lair and becoming a new menace for Spidey. Thereby continuing the Spidey vs Goblin theme, but with a new Goblin vs a retread.

Also, introducing Fisk could lead to the Gang War which would incorporate DD, Hobgoblin and even the Rose...
>>
>>82956523
He was barely involved in JW.
>>
>>82956551
>
I would perfectly set up a future where Fisk has to hit Spidey where it hurts without actually trading blows with him directly, because he can't out muscle Spidey, but he has a lot more options to beat the spider.
That's ultimately where it's going to go, the question is how long till it gets there.
>>
>>82958487
He can fuck Aunt May and cuck Stark, two spiders with one stone.
>>
>>82956989
That's what they said about Ghost Rider.
>>
>>82958544
And that's still rumour tier at best.
>>
File: Edgar-human_SS_01.jpg (209 KB, 638x630) Image search: [Google]
Edgar-human_SS_01.jpg
209 KB, 638x630
>>82957185
>D'Onofrio
>bad actor
>mfw
>>
>>82957083
ay caramba!
>>
>>82957371
>webbing his mask
kek
>>
>>82954158
>The shows on ABC are not doing so hot, which is probably why the movies haven’t referred to them yet. When asked if Phil Coulson will make a return in Avengers: Age of Ultron, letting Cap and company know he’s alive again, director Joss Whedon expressed that SHIELD left a bad taste in people’s mouths. He said that Coulson is still, and will always be, dead to the Avengers. He said that he wasn’t going to reveal it until the sixth or seventh season, but Agents of SHIELD is just a fever dream for Coulson in the last moments of his death. While I’m glad, or at least hoping, that Marvel will not go with that model, there’s still that issue of not acknowledging the show.

That really helps your credibility.
>>
>>82957402
Do you really think that's how capes work? Villains seeking heroes to beat up?
>>
File: 1457665519914.jpg (182 KB, 790x938) Image search: [Google]
1457665519914.jpg
182 KB, 790x938
They should. Vincent D'Onofrio is a fucking badass actor.
>>
>>82958569
That's what they said about Iron Fist.
>>
>>82958661
too bad his cry baby bipolar disorder mommy's boy character was written as such shit
>>
>>82958661
pizza time !
>>
>>82958698
No, actually the rumours about IF were that it would get cancelled because the production didn't know what to do with the mystical elements of the character.
>>
>>82958232
But they did introduce him to the MCU.
>>
>>82958291
Read the damn article. Its fake as fuck.

Author thinks Sony is going to bring Andrew Garfield back for the Venom movie, despite, you know, them firing Garfield and all.
>>
>>82958641
Keep reading, it gets worse.
>>
>>82958803
My point is everything is "just a rumor" at some point, and lots of cape shows and movies would have fallen into the category "never going to happen" only 10 years ago.
Superior Foes is a perfect fit for an adaptation, we just need to wait for more street-level villains to be established in that universe.
>>
>>82958928
>Read the damn article. Its fake as fuck.

>Author thinks Sony is going to bring Andrew Garfield back for the Venom movie, despite, you know, them firing Garfield and all.
What if you wrong?
>>
>>82954158
Can't wait.
>>
>>82959016
>What if you wrong?

I'm not. Don't be dense. Why would they want two different Spider-Men running around at the same time (Garfield and Holland)... especially after firing one of them already?
>>
File: 1412214124106.jpg (234 KB, 1559x1006) Image search: [Google]
1412214124106.jpg
234 KB, 1559x1006
>>82956832
>In reality, DD is a street level hero with street level abilities, and Spidey is a street level hero with far above street level abilities
>In reality

anon you know the difference between fiction and reality right
>>
>>82958944
Jesus fuck, I did keep reading.

What I learned today is anything coming from screengeek.net is absolute garbage.
>>
>>82959224
>anything coming from screengeek.net is absolute garbage.
Undeniable fact.
>>
>>82954158
FUCKING DO IT
>>
>>82958957
And some stuff stays as a rumour, so until proven otherwise using Ghost Rider as an example for a series people thought would never happen is just plain wrong.
>>
>>82956616
Impossible since the earliest a DD S3 could come out is 2019.
>>
>>82959397
Read the thread, dumbass. Fake as fuck.
>>
MICHAEL KEATON BACK IN TALKS FOR ROLE

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/05/20/michael-keaton-back-in-talks-as-spider-man-homecoming-villain/

>While actor Michael Keaton had once passed on the role of the lead villain in Spider-Man: Homecoming, it looks like he could still take the job after all. Keaton is back in talks with Sony and Marvel, Variety reports, and is close to a deal that's beneficial for all.
>The first rumors of his casting hit in April 2016, with signs pointing to the Vulture as the main villain of the film, coincidental since Keaton recently played a retired superhero actor famous for his role as "Birdman" in the movie of the same name.
>Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios are producing the film together, but Sony is funding the Spider-Man solo movies, and apparently concerns over actors' salaries came up after they signed Robert Downey Jr. to the cast, reprising his role as Tony Stark, Iron Man. Downey, it sounds, will be the primary connecting factor between the Marvel Cinematic Universe's previous films and Spider-Man, after Stark recruited young Peter Parker in this month's Captain America: Civil War.
>Keaton's villainous role would be the second mystery casting after actress Zendaya was added to the film presumably as one of Parker's classmates. The film will take place at and during his high school years, as director Jon Watts has cited the 80s John Hughes films as an influence (though we suspect there will be a bit more action than most of those). Marisa Tomei, who also debuted in Civil War, will play Aunt May, and Tom Holland headlines the film as Peter Parker/Spider-Man.
>Michael Keaton's recent film history has been nothing but huge success, as he's starred in the Academy Awards Best Picture winners two years in a row with Spotlight and Birdman before it.
>>
>>82959758
>Keaton
>Downey
>Holland cruising off of that CW spotlight
Yeah this movie looks like it'll make bank
>>
>>82959047
Same question to why they want full-lenght animated Spider-Man movie. I dunno.
>>
>>82956832
Yet he defeated Spider-Man in comics.
>>
>>82959758
Hope the script will have nothing with "leaked".
>>
Wait, wasn't Kingpin already in a movie where he was trying to sell velociraptors to the military, and Star Lord had to stop him?
>>
>>82959439

Is that true? We could use a kingpin cameo in 2017 then, if he's not in defenders. My guess is he WILL be in defenders some how though.
>>
>>82954350
>>82954391
>>82954340
He was getting out of prison by the end of season 2, with him having the whole prison in his pocket there's no reason for him to stay there, at least not all the time.
>>
>>82957110
>Foggy
>not Karen
>>
>>82962668

It's safe there. It's like he is living in a castle and everyone there is a knight or protector for him. Punisher can't just break into a prison and kill him. How do you kill a man without fear?
>>
>>82955762
Not every ass has to be Kardashian-tier, Tyrone.
>>
>>82958661
PIZZA TIME

>tfw already ate lasagna today
>>
>>82954158

I wouldn't be opposed. Fisk is a Spider-Man enemy as often as he's a Daredevil one, they could squeeze him in without much trouble.
>>
File: Italian_Spiderman.jpg (17 KB, 265x375) Image search: [Google]
Italian_Spiderman.jpg
17 KB, 265x375
>>82958661
PIZZA TIME
>>
>>82954326
>Marvel scaring the SJW crowd away with TRIGGER WARNING: fat shaming
>Same crowd they've been desperately pandering to for years
>>
>>82957379
No, it's not. Agents of Shield is fucking not canon.
>>
COME WATCH CIVIL WAR WITH US QUICK

DAREDEVILS IN IT

swimelodeon.com
>>
File: 4983738184217.jpg (1 MB, 1383x1058) Image search: [Google]
4983738184217.jpg
1 MB, 1383x1058
Could we possibly get this scene?
>>
>>82968013
>He makes those jokes in front of Vanessa
Does he survive the night?
>>
>>82967688
Please anon. What you mean is
>I like the Netflix shows, so they're canon
>I don't like AoS, so it's not canon
That's literally the only difference there could be.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (40 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
40 KB, 400x300
>>82968120
>fat autist who lost to a blind dude vs a guy stronger than cap
>>
>>82968416
>thumbnail is Kingpin
>actual image is Eva Green

HIROYUKIIIIIIII
>>
>>82968697
anon...
>>
>>82958661
Oh no! Doctor Connor's class!
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.