[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we still like her, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Molly_Hayes.jpg (130 KB, 905x827) Image search: [Google]
Molly_Hayes.jpg
130 KB, 905x827
>>
Literally fucking who?
>>
>>82952823

Pretty sure that's Molly, from the Runaways.
>>
>>82952613
She's a bitch
>>
>>82952613
She's cute, but Klara's best girl
>>
File: Molly and Klara.jpg (147 KB, 1050x850) Image search: [Google]
Molly and Klara.jpg
147 KB, 1050x850
>>
>>82953132
Molly doesn't fucking have muscles, her powers are entirely mind based.
>>
>>82953157
But someone has a loli muscle fetish
>>
>>82953177
Then he needs to come up with some OC. If you're going to draw fanart make it accurate to the character in question.
>>
At least until Marvel puts her in a book and uses her as a hamfisted mouthpiece, sure.
>>
>>82953266
>uses her as a hamfisted mouthpiece,
When did this happen? I haven't seen Molly in anything for a while.
>>
>>82953352
He's saying it hasn't happened yet but it probably will. Until then she's fine.
>>
>>82953157
So you're saying she's a telekinetic?
>>
Runaways consistently declined in quality with each new arc, ending with the absolute worst.
>>
File: Provost.jpg (641 KB, 1024x1561) Image search: [Google]
Provost.jpg
641 KB, 1024x1561
>>82952823
Best girl
>>
>>82953157
So what about that time she came back from the future ripped?
>mind based
why, because she used to glow like her parents did
>>
>>82957690
Having mind powers and being ripped aren't mutually exclusive.

Also, she's never been ripped in the primary continuity and she's still super-strong. Whether it's telekinesis or something else, her powers are obviously not physical.
>>
>>82957690
You mean the time she was written by Brian "I don't need to research shit" Bends?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.