[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old will they be when Wilson finally lets them fuck? My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ms. and mr. marvel.jpg (40 KB, 268x397) Image search: [Google]
ms. and mr. marvel.jpg
40 KB, 268x397
How old will they be when Wilson finally lets them fuck?

My bets college
>>
How long before they actually age? How long does it usually take for teen characters to become adults?
>>
>>82946391
I think vamipirism aside Jubilee is still a teen.
>>
When's Alphona coming back on the book that's what I wanna know.
>>
>>82946362
>>82946391
4 years in real world equals 1 year in Marvel's world. If she's 16 then that's 8 years till we can see Bruno stretching her pussy =^]
>>
I have a feeling Kamala and friends including some of her peers, Sam and Miles will age a bit in a few years for upcoming series.

Kamala might loose her friendship with Bruno when they hit college. He's gonna go to a ivy league level school to become a super scientist while Kamala will attend a lesser college and focus more on becoming a full fledged hero. Bruno might get picked up for Shield or something of the likeness, they'll rekindle their friendship and finally act on their feelings.
>>
>>82946587
>>82946937

Eventually. Let the Kamala grow and experience being a young hero in Marvel. That's the fun of these characters, they can age with time. Bruno won't want that fat puss forever, not when he's got a best friend that he's loved forever that can shape shift
>>
>>82946543
next month
>>
>>82946362
>How old will they be when Wilson finally lets them fuck?

Never. Mike is awesome and officially a part of Team Ms. Marvel.
>>
>>82947299
Mike is going to be the tragic death that turns Bruno into a full supervillain
>>
File: marvsix2.jpg (1 MB, 774x1212) Image search: [Google]
marvsix2.jpg
1 MB, 774x1212
>>82946937
>>82947143

Actually, after the last issue I kind of want Bruno to be a villain when he gets older. He's so good at it without even trying. I mean Clone army and robot dinosaur wreaking havoc on a city in one night. The kids a natural.

I mean just imagine if he was intentionally trying to fuck shit up.
>>
>>82946362
That would be forbidden.
>>
>>82947460
This, you seriously think she's going to let Kamala have pre-marital sex?
>>
>>82947403

He's too much of a Hank Pym for that.
>>
>>82946543
Next week.
>>
>>82947561

...that seems like you're presenting a counterargument, so why does what I read there look like agreement?
>>
>>82951158
Hank Pym is a mad scientist but instead of his mad scientist quirk being like hats or monkeys or something it's "I have to be a good man for my dead wife even though I fuck up everything all the time".

Three levels Anon. Supervillain, superheroes, and in the middle Pym-like.
>>
>>82947403
Source, pretty please? I didn't knew Loki teamed up with Kamala.
>>
>>82953986
Not really a team-up. Bruno and his girl summoned Loki to help fix shit because Kamala had to do personal life stuff.
>>
File: 1463731612409.jpg (163 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463731612409.jpg
163 KB, 800x600
>>82946362
How long they kill her family and friends?

We all know that this WILL HAPPEN sometime.
>>
>>82946362
She's not for sexual.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.