[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Invader Zim actually good or was my enjoyment just 12 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Art_Zimyelling.png (185 KB, 900x1445) Image search: [Google]
Art_Zimyelling.png
185 KB, 900x1445
Was Invader Zim actually good or was my enjoyment just 12 year old me not knowing any better?
>>
>>82945497
I watched some again recently. It was still funny.
>>
>>82945497
Just started re watching it, fucking great.
>>
Ah shit.
>>
Invader Zim is pretty great if you can separate it from the Hot Topic memery it spawned.
>>
>>82945497
I rewatched some of it recently. Still holds up.
>>
>>82945497
>Was Invader Zim actually good or was my enjoyment just 12 year old me not knowing any better?

Really good
>>
Ahead of it's time

Did it get a proper ending? I didn't watch the entire thing and heard it got cancelled without an ending.
>>
>>82945497
Zim was actually good, and still is. If you enjoyed the fanbase or spouted quotes, that was just a 12-year-old you not knowing any better.

It's kind of like Chappelle's Show or Monty Python, in that people would take small parts of a great thing and exhaust them to the point of unfunniness.
>>
>>82952583
There was going to be more, and it would have revealed that Zim was not in fact a failure, but literally the best Invader ever created. The level of distruction that he can cause, if actually on an enemy planet with full support would be apocalyptic. I actually started to wonder HOW they stopped his rampage.
>>
>>82945497
I watched it when I was 18.

Still the best cartoon of all time
>>
this is a duplicate thread
>>
It's actually good, also all the hOi :3 XD I luv WAFFLES fans have grown up and left the fan base
>>
>>82947874
This
>>
>>82945497

It was good. The brand of humour isn't for everyone, but every aspect of which to measure a program of its genre was good to great at the time. It had very few shortcomings.

Shame that it got cancelled. The comic revival retains the same old humor, but it's just not the same without the voice talent, sound, and music -- there's were a few of the best things about the show.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.