[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me everything I need to read to be all caught up for this event.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: VOTELOKI-Cov-variant.jpg (390 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
VOTELOKI-Cov-variant.jpg
390 KB, 988x1500
Tell me everything I need to read to be all caught up for this event.
>>
>>82938648
Gillien's Journey into Mystery
Young Avengers vol 2
Ewing's Loki
>>
>>82938781

I'm not saying hr is. I'm saying that's what this event is about. Subtle as a brick through your windshield.
>>
>>82938648
Marvel Comics usually has a recap page in their comics to let you know whats going on!
>>
>>82938846
Thanks.
>>
>>82938648
Loki died when the Sentry killed him. Then he was a cute shota for a while. Then old Loki came back and took over shota Loki's soul. Then the merging of their two souls turned him into Tom Hiddleston. Then he was a secret agent for Asgard. And now he's running for President.
>>
>>82939053
>Then he was a cute shota for a while
p-pics?
>>
I have a feeling you won't need to know shit other than a cursory knowledge of who Loki is and maybe a little bit about the upcoming election. I don't see this as a continuity heavy book. More of a "cute" Marvel cashgrab (not that DC didn't already do their own).
>>
>>82939112
How are you not aware of young Loki? He was huge a couple years ago on /co/,
>>
>>82939188
Everyone liked Young Loki.
I know the storyline that 'killed' him was some of THE best Thor/Loki storylines, but Marvel really threw away a fantastic character just to get Current Loki.

Which isnt quite as cool as Young Loki, who was a nice kid and badass.
>>
>>82938864
Least he's not a politician. Rite
>>
File: 12.jpg (736 KB, 1080x1660) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
736 KB, 1080x1660
>>82938648
>>82939053
Think of Loki like The Doctor. He can't die, when he dies he just becomes a new Loki. He's a different Loki but they are still Loki. So every time a new Loki is born they can choose if they want to play the role of villain or hero. Lately the new Loki's have chosen hero role over villain.
They play more of a Dark Hero role in they will do what needs to be done basically for the greater good in the bigger picture. If that means killing someone and such they will do it.
>>
>>82938648
You didn't need to make a new thread to get this question answered. You're making the board worse.
>>
File: Loki - Agent of Asgard 002-005.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Loki - Agent of Asgard 002-005.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>82939540

Also he just in case she show's up. Loki basically used time multiplication powers to make himself a BFF, and made a backup of her to take into the universe reboot. She has the power to see all lies, basically a human lie detector. So she knows when Loki is telling the truth even though he sounds crazy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.