[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pizza is the food that's sure to please, these ninjas are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: raw-1216215327-595x417.jpg (82 KB, 417x393) Image search: [Google]
raw-1216215327-595x417.jpg
82 KB, 417x393
Pizza is the food that's sure to please,
these ninjas are into pepperoni and cheese

Are there any other cartoon/comic characters who are as easily identifiable by/so ingrained with a trademark favorite food?
>>
Popeye
>>
Iron man and booze
>>
>>82936054
I want Spider-Gwen to nibble on my corn dog.
>>
Sonic the Hedgehog with chili dogs, Donkey Kong from the CG series with bananas, Scooby-Doo with Scooby Snacks, Carmen with those chips.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 256x192
>>
File: popeye.jpg (118 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
popeye.jpg
118 KB, 1000x1000
>>82936107
done in one
>>
supposedly the biker mice and rootbeer was meant to be their 'pizza'
i just thought they were cool biker guys and they werent allowed to drink beer

also i guess the street sharks ate hamburgers? but i don't remember that
>>
>>82936054
Teen Titans Go are known for their pizza love.
>>
>>82936396
and waffles and burritos and whatever else they think is soooo funny
>>
EEnE and jawbreakers
Wimpy and hamburgers
Mayor and pickles
>>
File: duck2.jpg (39 KB, 255x429) Image search: [Google]
duck2.jpg
39 KB, 255x429
>>82936054
Donald Duck loved his OJ
>>
There's plenty of shit like krabby patties and scooby snacks, but do those count or are you after more generic foods that happen to be unusually loved by the characters?
>>
>>82936657
It all counts, but Turtles and pizza is one combo that nearly the entire world knows.
>>
>>82936657
scooby snacks counts, krabby patties is more like duff beer. the simpsons' "pizza" isn't duff, it's donuts. homer's thing is donuts.
>>
>>82936253
Didn't Popeye eat fried chicken?
>>
Time to make the fuckin' chimichangas!
>>
File: Olive Oil.jpg (163 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Olive Oil.jpg
163 KB, 2000x2000
>>82937735

Popeye ate Olive Oil. Only the Extra Virgin kind.
>>
Garfelf and lasang
>>
File: heathcliff-kale.gif (56 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
heathcliff-kale.gif
56 KB, 300x351
Don't forget Heathcliff and Kale.

That cat is one Bad Dude!
>>
>>82936107
Also Wimpy, although in his case, it's less the hamburgers themselves, and more that he's a total fucking mooch.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.