[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was with that bullshit ending? Does this story line continue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: plasticman on the lam.jpg (24 KB, 229x346) Image search: [Google]
plasticman on the lam.jpg
24 KB, 229x346
What was with that bullshit ending? Does this story line continue in the next issue past where this TPB ends or was that seriously the ending?
>>
File: 1463104844385s.jpg (3 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1463104844385s.jpg
3 KB, 250x220
>>82932309
>that one panel where Batman compares Plasticman to Joe Chill because they are both criminals.
Even in a fucking Plastic Man comic, Batman won't shut the fuck up about his dead parents.
>>
>>82932397

Batman went on about it for like two pages until Superman told him to shut up.
>>
>>82932309
my wife really wants to read this run. I hope it spurs her to read more in general, but was it any good anon?
>>
>>82933180
Depends. Did her son like it?
>>
>>82932309
There's only one more trade but the run ended up almost entirely uncollected
>>82932397
It was a joke, the whole series was baker taking the piss out of DC.
>>
File: cuck cuck cuck.jpg (35 KB, 283x427) Image search: [Google]
cuck cuck cuck.jpg
35 KB, 283x427
>>82933285
>>
>>82933285
We don't have children. She just really likes Plastic Man. Brave and the Bold sold her on Plastic Man
>>
This is the first ongoing comic I ever read, I loved it
Don't think I ever finished it though
>>
>>82933916
In answer to your question yes, read it.
>>
>>82933180

I've only read the first six issues of the run collected in that TPB, but yeah it's good, very goofy and cartoony but the story also gets interesting until the last few pages shit all over the entire plot.
>>
File: batman hates criminals.jpg (642 KB, 972x1712) Image search: [Google]
batman hates criminals.jpg
642 KB, 972x1712
>>82932397
>>82933016
>>
>>82933977
Thanks, Im the cartoonist aficionado. Im unsure how she would react to Baker's style, but I plan to get her the run as a surprise.
>>82933285
what is that a crack about a married man still reading comics? From someone who posts on a Comic and Cartoon message board. Glass house anon... don't worry I'm sure the window panes are thick enough for it.
>>
>>82934105
>what is that a crack about a married man still reading comics?

>being this new
>>
>>82934058
this just reminded me of a small comic i wanted to do, a Justice League visiting the mall type of situation. I had plans for this whole bs plot that its actually run by the Legion of Doom.

>Bats looks at the directory and notices the "You are here" dot.
>"How do they know?!"
>>
>>82932397
>>82933016
It wasn't even the real Justice League, it was some villain performing an illusion. If you're so bothered about it I would expect you to remember the context
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.