[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any recommendations for Webcomics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Currently reading SMBC, Punchlineismachismo and Nedroid

Also was on Thrillbent and Crossed:WYWH

Any recommendations for Webcomics/webstrips?
>>
File: 2000-01-21.gif (35 KB, 683x276) Image search: [Google]
2000-01-21.gif
35 KB, 683x276
Also this was my first. And I mean really back in 2000
>>
>>82930558
Have you tried the ones in the hows your webcomic thread?
>>
>>82930592
What happened to tats man.
What even needs to happen for someone to go 7 ways of crazy and lose it that way.
>>
>>82930776

Havent seen anything interesting, plus that thread is always full of garbage posts.

I just wished for something good like Crossed:WYWH,or Freakangles ( not necessary those type of stories )
>>
Read Jack

pholph.com
>>
>>82930558
>Did he shave off his mustache like I asked?
>Mario shaveing
That just ain't right
>>
>>82931026
will give it a try. opening page seems promising
>>
Skadi
PAWN
Lets Learn English
>>
>>82930558
Always Raining Here is pretty cute but it only updates once a week
>>
>>82931670
It isn't, but can you say you would change nothing about yourself if it meant missing a chance to date Bayonetta?
>>
>>82930558

wow, all those video game references, very good and very original, totally
>>
File: Webcomics.jpg (3 MB, 2784x2568) Image search: [Google]
Webcomics.jpg
3 MB, 2784x2568
>>82930814
The pussy game ridiculous.
>>
>>82932017
Only if I believed for a minute that she was straight and I could measure up to Jeanne.
>>
File: tumblr_n6ktu2AzZA1ru79lgo3_500.gif (2 MB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6ktu2AzZA1ru79lgo3_500.gif
2 MB, 500x275
>>82932076

dats a pretty good list anon.
>>
File: 0WMw3Vd.gif (478 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
0WMw3Vd.gif
478 KB, 500x281
>>82931982
>>
>>82932076
I like that webcomics are the only medium in which depression is a genre in and of itself.
>>
>>82930558

-Unsounded
Fantasy comic about an annoying, kleptomanic little girl and the erudite walking, spellcasting corpse that accompanies her. Compelling characters, high quality art, generally just a very good comic altogether. It's a bit girly, though.

-Endtown
Normally I'd be a bit doubtful about recommending this, but you already read Crossed: WYWH, which is also one of my favorites. Endtown can be a bit edgy, shall we say. It's a comic about a depressing post-apocalyptic world where most people have mutated into cartoony animal people, with the exception of those who are immune, and the people who live on the surface and wear scary-looking biosuits. It starts as a mediocre gag comic, but quickly delves into themes of (loss of) identity, body horror, and trauma. It's very character-driven.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.