[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a Batfag or a Spiderfag? strawpoll.me/10256663/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 4880880-5172506878-42627.jpg (274 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4880880-5172506878-42627.jpg
274 KB, 1024x768
Are you a Batfag or a Spiderfag?

strawpoll.me/10256663/
>>
>>82929690
god forbid someone actually liking both of them.
>>
>>82929726
You can like both, sure, but no matter what you will always like one more than the other, that's just human nature dude. It's the same with DC vs Marvel, yes, I like both, but I have more Marvel on my shelf than I do DC.

I'm going to have to say Spidey, been my hero ever since I was a small orphaned child living with my Aunt Faye.
>>
Spidey for me. Loved him as a kid with the 90s animated series. And as a teen read all his comics from 60s to 2007. I like Batman but there doesn't seem to be as many good runs as Spider-Man has had. In my opinion.
>>
>>82929816
>you will always like one more than the other, that's just human nature dude.
Oh that's just a ridiculous statement.
>>
>>82929969
Not really when you really think about, it's not a bad thing, you're not being a loyalist or a drone of any kind, you just like X more than Y, it doesn't mean you swear Y off, it's just you being honest with yourself. At least that's how I feel.
>>
>>82929690
/co/ doesn't like Batman.
Dick on the other hand...
>>
>>82929816
>>82930098
More accurately, you will probably like one particular story over another. What you think about the characters overall will end up depending on which stories you're familiar with and how much they left an impact on the overall character to you.

In other words, you're asking for a judgement based on a random selection of bullshit, which differs from each person.
>>
>>82930098
>>82930289
I like them both equally for completely different reasons.
I think Spider-Man has better long runs but Batman has better individual stories.
I think Spidey's villains are cooler but when a Batman story focuses on the villain rather then Batman it tends to be better Spidey when he does the same.
I think Batman has great crime stories but Spidey has better action ones.
I love Peter's idealism and hopefulness but admire Batman's relentless drive.
Peter has better love interests but Batman's extended cast (his kids and his allies) is a bit more fleshed out and interesting.

For pretty much every point I love one there's a counterpoint for the other.

I guess I like Black Cat a smidge more then Catwoman? That's about it. And even then I'll say Catwoman has a lot more good stories about her/revolving around her while Felicia's characterization has been very inconsistent in the past.
>>
File: 1462896628273.jpg (70 KB, 650x481) Image search: [Google]
1462896628273.jpg
70 KB, 650x481
DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>82930139
/co/ only likes Dick since they jerk off to him
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.