[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your favorite non canon stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: ls8lsl7sjtzpcoyllflg.png (579 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
ls8lsl7sjtzpcoyllflg.png
579 KB, 800x450
What are your favorite non canon stories?
>>
>>82927934
The love OP's parents have for eachother.
>>
>>82927934
Deadpool Kills Marvel Universe or something.
>>
>>82927968
It's a great elseworld's story, like your girlfriend's biography
>>
>>82927934
Batman vs Superman and the X-Men series
>>
>>82927968
I like Spider-Man Blue Loeb
>>
Any one of Batman's comics, they're all not Canon because the Justice League doesn't fly in and help
>>
>>82927934
>Agents of Shitty, Horrible, Idiotic Trash

Good job
>>
I forgot the name but the one where everyone says how batman died in diffrent ways, when at his funeral i think it was neil gaiman
>>
>>82927934
Okay. There is Barack Obama, and there is me. The things that Barack Obama does affect me. But the things I do, do not affect Barack Obama. NEVERTHELESS! Barack Obama and I canonically exist in the same universe.
>>
>>82928554
Are you guys gonna crossover at some point? Like those summer events Marvel does every year or something?
>>
>>82927934
The one where Chloe Bennet and I hold hands as we stare longingly into each other's eyes. ;_;
>>
File: fantasticfour1.jpg (456 KB, 1287x1920) Image search: [Google]
fantasticfour1.jpg
456 KB, 1287x1920
I really enjoy Fantastic Four comics even though they were erased from existence.
>>
>>82928124
The Justice League has their own shit to do, and the Bat family is so big they have Gotham covered.
>>
>>82927934
Spiderman from Civil War. Too bad he isn't canon. He was enjoyable
>>
>>82928754
I want her more tbhfam
>>
>>82928639
Unlikely, Obama was moved to a 10pm time slot and will likely be replaced by a show designed to make ABC great again.
>>
>>82928970
Still not canon, they have to be shown doing stuff inside Batman's comics in order for it to be canon. It's the same way how the X-Men aren't canon because they aren't reoccurring characters in Spider-Man comics.
>>
File: AHLIVAR.jpg (47 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
AHLIVAR.jpg
47 KB, 700x394
>it's a "cw shows are all shit this season" episode
reruns
>>
>>82928436
Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader
>>
>>82928837
Some MCU characters debuted in that book so its canon
>>
Fantastic Four comics.

Iron Man 3.

Mutants.
>>
>>82927968
Rekt
>>
>>82930865
DC Comics
>>
File: Smug Javel.jpg (63 KB, 824x636) Image search: [Google]
Smug Javel.jpg
63 KB, 824x636
>>82927934
That episode when a drunken Daisy stormed into the Avengers base, ranting about how she saved the world several times and deserves to be in the movies before being thrown out by Wanda.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 720x480
>It's a Barry cries and then runs in a circle episode
>>
>>82929117
That is some weak bait you got there
>>
>>82928837
Are you saying the issue where Reed hypnotised invading Skrulls into thinking they're cows isn't canon?
>>
>>82927934
In the words of a great poet, you must always write with a pen. To think that the engineers of the bell towers, all the Chinese cobblers, followers of Falstaff all have to look upon the sullen and depressive ways of the godless harpies that parade our world in their weary ways. We should unite against our fallen brother, live in peace, not hate. You are not cattle, you are human. Nature will root thyself upon your hearts' merry content and we'll find a way to say, "Banish plump Jack and banish all the world".

When we think that our days are numbered, let us think about our lives and how much wonder we've spread to others. When we look towards the seas and think of Cthulhu, we listen to the wails and pains, we shouldn't do that...

When we are saddened, it is our duty to make right. Falstaff would not want us sullen, he brought wisdom to his peers and that of the youth. He was the Plato of that Republic.

When we look at the seasons through their unravished ways. Their silence, their peace. The Spring gives us hope, the Summer lets us be free, Autumn lets us reflect, Winter lets us rest.

Our seas are sapphires, the greens of our planet are emeralds, our mountaintops glisten like the diamonds of old...

If you could truly see how much you are loved, by at least someone, how much joy you can bring to one person's life... then you'd never raise a hand in rage again...

Come, friends. We only live once, let us not waste the most precious gift we have.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.