[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happens to Clark when superman comes back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I mean it'd be a bit of a coinkydink for them to both come back to life.

Or was this just Snyder's way if throwing out Clark Kent as an entity altogether? So he'd just be the alien.
>>
>>82925214
>Can we speculate about the aftermath of Superman's death since it's a revolutionary idea that has never been done before?

>>>/tv/
>>
>>82925275
holy shit i keked
>>
The writers didnt think that far ahead so why should we?
>>
>>82925797

he'll be Superman 24/7.

Fuck You Hack Snyder.
>>
>>82925887
The ONLY possible silver lining to this would be getting the Fortress of Solitude. But even then its a big fuck you to Clark fans
>>
>>82925915
they already have that.
>>
>>82925214
>I mean it'd be a bit of a coinkydink for them to both come back to life.
In Death and Return of Superman, the events that lead to his death involved a whole shitload of collateral damage and lots of people going missing, search parties all over the place. Superman simply arranged for his own rescue as Clark Kent by one such search party.
>>
Clark Kent is dead but Jordan Elliot will live on in his memories.
>>
>>82926007
Explain. Because that scout ship is now smack dab in the middle of Metropolis
>>
>>82926091
Except Clark's body was buried this time around, rather than Supes'
>>
>>82925214
I don't see the problem.
Lois already knows about him, so does Lex they just have to tell Perry and then kill off the rest of the Daily Planet workers.
>>
>>82925214
"I was in witness protection."

Bruce can bribe some schmucks and forge some documents
>>
>>82925214
He is found in an old fortified basement under the rubble caused by the fight between him and Doomsday.
>>
>>82926704
no, those are two different ships. The one in Metropolis is Zod's ship, he still has his scout Fortress in the arctic. I swear you people have no comprehension.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.