[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does the symbiote go in your butt-hole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
So does the symbiote go in your butt-hole?
>>
>>82924967
The symbiote goes EVERYWHERE.
>>
File: 1461317674333.jpg (21 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1461317674333.jpg
21 KB, 633x758
I wish
>>
>>82924967
where do you think it's stored?
>>
>>82924967
Why do you think the host gets addicted?
>>
>>82924967
Only if you ask nicely.
>>
File: Anti-Venom L.jpg (282 KB, 1280x918) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Venom L.jpg
282 KB, 1280x918
>>82924967
I wonder how it feels like to take symbiote dick.
>>
>>82924967
Well doesn't it have to encase itself around your manly parts?
>>
>>82927708
Have you ever shoved a silly putty egg in your bum and it cracked inside?
>>
>>82927782
No but maybe I will
>>
>>82924967
>tfw you'll never be tenta-fucked by the symbiote
>tfw the symbiote will never keep fucking you through the whole time you are wearing the suit
>tfw you'll never face supervillains while the symbiote fucks your throat with a cock shaped tentacle
why liv?
>>
I feel like this thread has potential
>>
>>82927782
>How to poison yourself in the most embarassing fashion possible
>>
File: Venom_Crawl.gif (17 KB, 204x65) Image search: [Google]
Venom_Crawl.gif
17 KB, 204x65
>>82928206
I feel like this is the 3rd symbiote thread this week! What a week!
>>
real questions:

- how far does it go into your holes
- can you go to the bathroom while wearing the suit and the symbiote will process it away
>>
tenta-fucked, sure... but what if

>It's the most ergonomic and ACTIVE ona-hole.

>tfw you put it on and you can hear the lip suction noise as it seals around your dick.
>tfw it doesn't stop caressing your sack, no matter the fight, no matter the mundane activity
>tfw endless orgasms from space dick suckage and prostate teasing sustains the symb with all the extra sugar and protein it needs, while becoming addicted to the euphoric chemical release in your brain.

Symb would be more addicted to you, than you to it!
>>
why would it waste nutrients from the host. I'm the symbiote eats it's host poop as a light snack.
>>
File: FemSymbioteConcept.jpg (230 KB, 1037x572) Image search: [Google]
FemSymbioteConcept.jpg
230 KB, 1037x572
from /d/
>>
>>82928381
Yeah but this symbiote thread is asking the hard hitting questions others are afraid to ask
>>
>>82928666
Apparently you never come to our Sunday threads, Satan
>>
Sorry to burst your homoerotic bubble, but since it doesn't go in the mouth and block speech, I don't see it penetrating any other holes.
>>
>>82928782
There are obviously varying levels. Spider's black suit doesn't do that, yeah. But when it became Venom it just made a whole new mouth.
>>
>>82928533
Why would Spidey ever give that up?
>>
>>82928835
And it gave Flash Thompson his legs back. So if you consider that if you want it to go in your butt it probably will.
>>
>>82928782
Just because it doesn't do that doesn't mean it can't.
And doesn't it feed on adrenalin? I bet I would release a lot if it suddenly penetrated my ass.
>>
>>82928914
Spidey never really explored the tentacle powers the suit had. Maybe if he did he would reconsider the more violent aspects of the symbioet.
>>
>>82929028

What pisses me off, is that Pete freaked out the moment Reed told him "It's a Symbiotic Alien." Pete freaks out and immediately rejects it. Why? Because it freaked him out.

Mind you, Reed said "symbiotic" not "parasitic." Meaning it wouldn't do anything to harm Peter. It would provide for Peter, so long as he provided for it.

Imagine the vast potential Peter had at his fingertips that he threw away!

In truth, the only reason he got rid of it (and it turned out to be alien) was because of a Poll the Writers took at Marvel about the new costume. Originally readers didn't like the idea of a new costume, especially a black one (colors weren't heroic enough). So Marvel went through the trouble of writing a scapegoat to get rid of it, only for the second string of the poll to arrive too late. This second poll was vastly in favor of the new costume, with more people polled than the first. Twice Marvel jumped the gun, it would seem. So, to address the black suit issue, they had Felicia sew Pete a few mundane black costumes.
>>
File: venomandspidermannohardfeelings.jpg (234 KB, 1280x1964) Image search: [Google]
venomandspidermannohardfeelings.jpg
234 KB, 1280x1964
>>82929279
>>
>>82929562

The suit wasn't going to be a sentient alien when it was first given to Spider-Man. Like I said before, the suit being an alien was a byproduct of an opinion poll that was neither accurate or timely.

Although, I totally side with the symbiote here. Peter was a total dick to the poor thing. Without a host, the symbiote dies. Peter willing brought it home, and then left it die all because (writer's block/bad popularity polls) he found out it was an alien.

Does this mean he's a xenophobe? Is this why Carol broke it off? He made some offhand remark about aliens that hurt Carol because she's a spliced human/Kree?
>>
File: 1396583123868.jpg (103 KB, 566x557) Image search: [Google]
1396583123868.jpg
103 KB, 566x557
>>82928976
>And doesn't it feed on adrenalin? I bet I would release a lot if it suddenly penetrated my ass.
>>
File: 1354828252673.jpg (119 KB, 759x1052) Image search: [Google]
1354828252673.jpg
119 KB, 759x1052
>>82931470
>Symbiote morphs into your work clothes in the morning while you sleep
>don't notice it unlit you've already left and you're running late
>plays with you dick while you wait in traffic
>hard as fuck the whole ride but pocket dimension bullshit stops you from pitching a tent
>teases your ass and nipples while you sit at your desk making you grind against the tentacle teasing your butt
>can't concentrate on shit
>making awkward noises under your breath
>coworkers are giving you weird looks
>finally cave and go to the bathroom to rub one out
>lock the door and the suit envelopes the whole room, picks you up and fucks you senseless in total darkness
>cum again and again while the symbiote milks you like a cow
>feeds off all the adrenaline you release
>alien pseudoscience means nobody can hear your moans

Having a symbiote would be the best thing ever. Pete was a fag.
>>
File: venom feels.png (669 KB, 885x772) Image search: [Google]
venom feels.png
669 KB, 885x772
>>82924967
>>
File: MudadaParker.png (33 KB, 827x789) Image search: [Google]
MudadaParker.png
33 KB, 827x789
Time stopping tentacles...
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.