[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After everything was this the stupidest way for him to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 10.png (2 MB, 1211x1163) Image search: [Google]
10.png
2 MB, 1211x1163
After everything was this the stupidest way for him to die?
>>
>>82924256
>Died while he was distracted as he was gloating about all the ways he could fuck up Barry

Nah, and I thought this mirrored the time JobStrike did the same to the Flash during Identity Crisis.
>>
This is why you don't ever stop going super fast when your a speedster on the battlefield.
>>
>>82924256
Erased from existence by you ancestor shooting himself instead of just getting a vasectomy holds that record, friend.
>>
>>82924256
Missile to the tit is worse
>>
>>82924362
>instead of just getting a vasectomy
I'd rather kill myself as well.
>>
>>82924256
No, it was poetry that being the fastest man on the universe he still didn't see a normal human being charging at him with a fucking sword. His pride was his demise.
>>
>>82924385
Literally why?
>>
>>82924385
>I'd rather kill myself as well.
Having kids that important to you? It's not like you're a eunuch
>>
>>82924256
Die?

I think you mean ALREADY KILLED MYSELF, BARRY!
>>
>>82924256
How about when it was changed to a gunshot for the animated adaptation?
>>
>>82924440
>Remember when a guy got stabbed right in front of you, and it made you feel really uneasy, Barry?
>>
>>82924405
not him

but the idea of someone operation on my dick is so uneasy that i would probably just kill myself while i still can.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.