[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Can't do an Avengers Under Siege movie because they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: sad cap.jpg (21 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
sad cap.jpg
21 KB, 500x314
>Can't do an Avengers Under Siege movie because they keep killing off most of their villains

Who's left anyway?

Zemo
Batroc
Fake Mandarin
hinted actual Mandarin
Is Loki still evil?
>>
they left the red skull's death pretty open, but they probably won't bring him back
>>
>>82915116
Fake mandarin is kill by real mandarin
Oneof short movies
>>
>>82915116
Abomination and Justin Hammer.
>>
>>82915116
Tony Stark
>>
>>82915116
Abomination
Zemo
Batroc
Leader
Loki
Klaw
Plus Zola would be easy to bring back.
>>
>>82915216
No. He's broken free from the prison.
>>
>>82915170

Red Skull won't return unless they make the makeup for Hugo Weaving more comfortable. Hugo said it was extremely uncomfortable during shooting.
>>
>>82915116
>Fake Mandarin
>hinted actual Mandarin
>>82915216
>>82915366
Neither Mandarin will ever be mentioned again.
>>
>>82915116

Marvel has shit villains. well fox has the good ones.
>>
>>82915116
Why does it have to be "Who's left"? The Avengers acted as a team for maybe a year after Winter Soldier to "mop up HYDRA", and then about another year after that with the new team. If you wanted to have a group of villains with personal vendettas against the Avengers, that 2 year period is all you need, with a flashback or two.
>>
>>82915314
>Leader
dead actually
>>
>>82915461
Since when?
>>
>>82915392
They could do a motion capture face if they really wanted Hugo back, or they could just get a different guy. It wouldn't be the first time the MCU has recast someone.
>>
>>82915461
The shot wasn't lethal.
>>
>>82915461
Who says?
>>
>>82915116
>literally no villains in Under Siege short of Zemo have even been in the MCU
>rumors keep building they're going to do Thunderbolts in Phase Four anyway
You are all kinds of retarded, OP
>>
>>82915428
>The Avengers met and fought villains like Amora, MODOK, Madame Viper, Kang, and the Serpent Squad in between Avengers 1 and 2 and we didn't get to see it
No thanks, that's shit.
>>
>>82915513
>expecting a one for one adaptation

gril Yellowjacket never. and I doubt Melissa will start off as Screaming Mimi

you the dummy, you dummy
>>
>>82915597
Well, I wasn't talking about Under Seige specifically, as I don't know all the players in it. I'm just saying that SOMETHING must have happened over that time period, and thus it might actually improve the story if you introduced some villains that they fought in that span.

Madame Viper would actually be better for that, because she's HYDRA, and they're mostly all gone, unless she's captured, breaks out, and restarts something.
>>
File: Songbird.jpg (39 KB, 400x367) Image search: [Google]
Songbird.jpg
39 KB, 400x367
>>82915605
>and I doubt Melissa will start off as Screaming Mimi
I dunno man, thats pretty crucial to the character. She's the heart of the franchise too, I doubt she wouldn't be the main character and a redemption arc would really make her sympathetic.
>>
>>82915513
>>rumors keep building they're going to do Thunderbolts in Phase Four anyway
Are there actual reports of this from someone who is claiming to leak it, or is it just fan buzz?
>>
>>82915762
I'm not talking about Under Siege either, I just don't like the whole "it happened off screen" shit. People were saying the same thing about Tony and Steve's friendship.
>>
>>82915903
But the MCU puts a year between films. The way it stands now, we have no idea what the Avengers did in that time, and what they were occupied with. It makes it seem like they're only superheroes once a year, except that the story is implied to keep going in the time between, and the team we see at the beginning of Cap 3 was formed at the end of Avengers 2. So like it or not, something happened off screen.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.