[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good shows with bad intros https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWd m5CWKrwk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: rex.jpg (67 KB, 755x960) Image search: [Google]
rex.jpg
67 KB, 755x960
Good shows with bad intros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWdm5CWKrwk
>>
you first motherfucker
>>
I liked that intro
>>
Fight me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S19w2xXU54
>>
>>82913000

>Revolution
>Bad

Yea... no.
>>
File: 1460431501084.png (62 KB, 195x303) Image search: [Google]
1460431501084.png
62 KB, 195x303
>when the intro played during a big fight
Fuck you, OP, you're a fag.
>>
>>82913000
You mean bad shows with bad intros?
>>
>>82913000
>>82914474
>>82915431
You can all burn yourselves.
>>
>>82915527
I'm sorry that I didn't like "Everything wrong with Man of Action: The Show".
>>
>>82915610

And I'm sorry that you were dropped on your head and have shit taste.
>>
>>82915610
>I'm sorry that I didn't like "Everything great about Man of Action: The Show".
Fixed that for you senpai.
>>
>>82913000
The show would have been great if they allowed it to go dark and focus more on the nanite infestation aspect rather than "Lol giant mechanical hands, lol pretentious classial music motif emo villain, lol antithesis cool hero who reads comic books and has a kick-ass rock guitar theme".

Seriously, I don't think we've ever had a good Resident Evil/Infestation cartoon tv series which didn't go into generic commercial kid-friendly cliches.
>>
>>82914474
Spectacular while it had a decent amount of creativity and artistic executions(The fighting sequences, the Symbiote trying to corrupt Peter's mind, but Uncle Ben interfering) ...

but it also had a huge amount of stupid teen drama garbage and pathetically awkward school fights which was really unneeded.
Venom demasking Peter by crashing into JJ's office and saying "Peter Pan is Spiderman! Seriously guys. Peter Paaannn". Venom fighting Spiderman while the reporters are just standing there like some idiotic children yelling "fight fight fight". Oh and Venom being beaten in an actual school bathroom. All that was needed was for Peter to force Eddie Brock's head inside the toilet and that really would have cemented this as an american teenager cartoon.

Plus that stupid cop PTA "Remember kids, revealing somebody's personal information is a felony and can land you in jail. It's unethical and can land you in a law suit" Ok they didn't literally do that, but they heavily hinted at it.
>>
>>82913000
I fucking loved that when it was coming out

the dropped the ball hard in season 3 though
>>
>>82920059
And let's not forget the lizard episode. Peter Parker needs the money to live by demasking Dr Connors as the lizard guy. Connor's wife calmly tells him "I understand, but your action makes you unreliable", while his teenager "friends" just stared at him "wow what a scum" and Eddie even pushed his edgy unfounded teen revenge before he actually went full Venom. Even Mary Jane gets off his edgy teenager bike ride and tells him "Eddie stop being a bitch and man up. Peter is ten times the man you'll ever be"

Plus why didn't the writers just make Peter Parker claim the reward anonymously or make Peter think of a smart move in order to hide his identity and Connor's identity.

Needlessly depressing teen drama for the sake of it. When it wasn't needed.
>>
>>82914474
More music like this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioj0Xpr--Ds
>>
>>82914474
Did they really need to make the designs so blocky and cheap flash-like in order to animate the fights well? Couldn't they have asked for a bigger budget?
>>
File: 1447299063313.jpg (216 KB, 460x916) Image search: [Google]
1447299063313.jpg
216 KB, 460x916
>>82920615
>Couldn't they have asked for a bigger budget?
>>
File: Generator Rex.jpg (76 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Generator Rex.jpg
76 KB, 600x800
>>82915772
>>82917655
>One dimensional stock characters
>Shit jokes
>Shit music
>Weak attempt at mimicking the feel of FLCL
>>
>>82920059
>but it also had a huge amount of stupid teen drama garbage
That's the core of Spider-Man, man.
>>
>>82913000

>Man of Action show
>Good
>>
>>82920130
>us why didn't the writers just make Peter Parker claim the reward anonymously or make Peter think of a smart move in order to hide his identity and Connor's identity.
Because Peter made a mistake. He didn't realize how fucked up it seemed to profit off of Connor's tragedy while he (seemingly) ran away while everyone else helped.
>>
File: 1463625695669.jpg (229 KB, 866x898) Image search: [Google]
1463625695669.jpg
229 KB, 866x898
>>82922788
>Thinking it tried to imitate FLCL
>>
>>82920615
The simple designs are what allowed the show to have such good animation and action sequences.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.