[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archer Season 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Archer_S7_Title.png (594 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Archer_S7_Title.png
594 KB, 1000x563
The new season of Archer started 2 months ago and /co/ has not had a thread yet
>>
They have, you're just a blind cunt.
>>
>>82869486
>>82869578
we have them very shortly before the episode airs, then because there's no stream everyone avoids the thread to avoid spoilers.. then they come back later after seeing it, there are no threads.. so there's very little and very temporary archer discussion

also it falls under the umbrella of thundercats where /co/ can't discuss it positively because all the threads are full of bitching
>>
>>82869486
Yeah, what >82869578 just said.
There have been quite a few Archer threads in the last week alone. Either you come on /co/ too late, or you don't visit this board often enough.
>>
I've tried my best to enjoy this season lads, I even enjoyed Archer Vice but this is just not doing it for me
>>
I just find how weird it is how . . . competent? I don't think that the right word . . . successful, they gang are at this being PI's.
>>
File: bestgrill.jpg (240 KB, 633x425) Image search: [Google]
bestgrill.jpg
240 KB, 633x425
>>82871622
confirmed for not watching the show
>>
>>82871622
they're lucking out a LOT. and it's clear it's going to come crashing down
>>
Where can I watch the new season?
>>
>>82871949
doesn't all of archer's plans?
>>
>>82873127
on comedy central
>>
File: you n your friends are dead.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
you n your friends are dead.png
1 MB, 1600x900
these two episodes were gold

I've continued to laugh pretty hard this season.
>>
>>82875451
Honestly I found that two parter to be the weakest of the season, first part didn't give me a single laugh, and I'm usually the idiot it the room that laughs at anything, 2nd part picked up the pace but still found it too bland.

Although I enjoyed the overall story. But the cuck episode had me on my ass.
>>
>>82875619
>HOO
>HUH
>HOO
>HUH
>YAH
>>
>>82875667
Pretty good running gag.

But his little, "sex with a woman?" part was his crowning scene for that episode to me.
>>
>>82869486
its been fine, but all seemed like very standard fair recently

nothing terribly interesting
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.