[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iron man VS The Joker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Iron man vs the joker.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Iron man vs the joker.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
That is right, I'd like to know who'd win in a fair fight with no prep time or outside assistance. Iron man uses his Model 51 Armor(from the current Invincible Iron man comics) and The joker gets his standard equipment.
Who wins /co/
>>
>>82866585
You must be kidding
>>
Steve from minecraft obviously
>>
>>82866585
What the fuck is going on with this picture?
>>
considering Joker usually only carries a handgun and Tony has no problem just killing dangerous villains he's fucked
>>
File: 1462866925881.jpg (69 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1462866925881.jpg
69 KB, 1000x667
>>
>>82866585
Joker because I like him more.
>>
Who's writing?
>>
>>82866613
No I'm serious, who wins and why?
>>82866624
its the closest on topic picture I could find
>>82866652
>because I like him more
Try to be unbiased please
>>
>oh no! his chaotic moves are confusing my targeting sensors!
>joker gas! it's so caustic... my filtration units can't keep it out!
YOU FUCKING KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN

YOU FUCKING KNOW
>>
>>82866625

but then batman swoops in and saves him
>>
>>82866681
>Try to be unbiased
nigga are you seriously asking a board of manchildren to be unbiased
>>
Remember when they had that Injustice "who would win in a fight" tournament and The Joker beat Lex Luthor?
>>
I'm going to have to ask you to delete this thread.
>>
>>82866774
you're fired
>>
>>82866585
>no prep time
>or outside assistance
So no obsessed Batman refusing to let anyone kill him?
Joker's dead, then. Quickly and anti-climactically.
>>
File: Model 51.jpg (113 KB, 736x1041) Image search: [Google]
Model 51.jpg
113 KB, 736x1041
>>82866826
Why? I really would like to know I feel that with his latest Armor Tony may have a chance.
>>
Quip-off Tony, you and me!
>>
File: bleeding edge.jpg (19 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
bleeding edge.jpg
19 KB, 333x500
>>82866936
Do you think Tony would be able to call in the hulk buster in time?
>>
>>82867200
What would the Joker Buster be?
>>
>>82867200
>call in the hulk buster in time
In time for what?
There is no way in hell Joker could possibly hurt Tony. The suit is a sealed life-support system, the Joker Venom is a no-go. He'll scar up the faceplate a little with his stupid acid flower (assuming it's a strong as whatever acid RandomSokovianGuy threw on the Legionaire), maybe cause Tony to eject the helmet after repulsoring Joker through a wall or three.
>>
>>82867451
Okay, thanks that's all I needed to know.
Also I think the legionnaires used a cheaper metal than the Iron man suits,
>>
>>82866585
I like how there are retards in this thread taking it seriously
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.