[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this possibly one of the worst ways to get a character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
So is this possibly one of the worst ways to get a character out of the picture? I wouldn't be surpised if we didn't see Jasper for another 20 episodes
>>
>Pearl's flimsy attempt to grab Jasper
Do we need more reasons to hate Pearl?
>>
>>82865726
She's the only one who tried.
Course, that's probably only because she has a thing for thick gems.
>>
>>82865681
Could be worse. Could bring a character back. Like Agents of SHIT.
>>
>>82865681
Keep it in the general queer.
And besides that the only people that hyped up jasper as anything but a side villian that doesn't really matter is the fandom.
She has never been a main threat or an interesting character.
>>
File: CoWZ05t.gif (842 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
CoWZ05t.gif
842 KB, 480x270
>>82865889
>still shitposting about Agents of SHIELD
Anon, please
>>
>>82865952
You mean Shitty, Horrible, Idiotic Trash
>>
>>82865950
Some anon is spamming /sug/ to hell and the mods aren't doing shit. I think some anons are getting fed up and just making seperate threads.
>>
>>82865681
Poor Jasper. Just falls into a hole. She may be an ass, but that's just sad.
>>
Remember in the promo when Steven and Peridot are in the drill and an orange hand slams on the glass? She'll be back by the end of the event.
>>
>>82865681
>CN actually posted this
What a way to fuck with Jasperfags
>>
File: 1463508560104.jpg (4 MB, 8896x7616) Image search: [Google]
1463508560104.jpg
4 MB, 8896x7616
K A W P O I E
>>
>>82865950
she was a main threat during the season 1 finale the instant she poofed garnet, the character who had been established as the unstoppable force of the team many times
>>
>>82866435
That scene already happened though
>>
>>82866618
>unstoppable force
>Gets defeated in her first appearance
>>
File: JasperHole1.png (177 KB, 540x769) Image search: [Google]
JasperHole1.png
177 KB, 540x769
Jasperfag here, Can anyone repost that "You've been visited by the Sweet Dreams Jasper" image, I saw it on my phone and Kek'd.

Also, any Jasper-Hole Memes will be appreciated, they distract from the crushing disappointment.
>>
File: perfect.jpg (16 KB, 220x230) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
16 KB, 220x230
>>82865681
>mfw both Jasper and the Cluster were just put off for later AGAIN right after the hiatus ended
There had better be a damn good payoff after this
>>
>>82865681
Garnet could've just stetched her arm to quickly grab Jasper.
>>
>>82867784
And get dragged down with her? The laws of momentum.
>>
>>82865681
The watermelon was more important.
>>
File: Sleep tight, Jasper.png (109 KB, 619x636) Image search: [Google]
Sleep tight, Jasper.png
109 KB, 619x636
>>82866924
here you go, friendo
>>
>>82865681
It was pretty lazy. Especially since a writer confirmed that she's a complicated character and we'll see for ourselves, so it's guaranteed that she's coming back at some point. Probably after Lapis has her whole arc.

>>82865950
I think writer comments make it clear that we'll see a good deal of Jasper later. I doubt she'll just be a side character and we don't think she's interesting because we know nothing about her yet.
>>
>>82866457
Are any Jasperfags actually all that mad other than those memeing that they are? If they're anything like me, they're just annoyed at having to wait who knows how long for them to deal with her. But it was already obvious that Lapis would get her arc first.
>>
>>82868937
Rip in piss Jasper.
>>
jasper is obviously the main villian of this season though.
>>
P: REDEEMED AND PART OF THE TEAM
L: ASLEEP AND BACK FROM THE DEEP
J: SWOLE BUT FELL IN THE HOLE
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.