[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about resurrection being MCU canon, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: elektra dead.png (964 KB, 1142x699) Image search: [Google]
elektra dead.png
964 KB, 1142x699
How do you feel about resurrection being MCU canon, /co/?
>>
Are you trying to bait a "TV shows aren't canon" thread? Please, no more. We have enough AoS shitposting threads as it is.
>>
Same way I felt the first time.
>>
>>82865471
I'm not trying to bait but with all the "MCU must stay "scientifically correct"", I was wondering how /co/ felt about the Hand magical stuff.

>inb4 Doctor Strange muh magic
>>
>>82865684
There's not much science behind Norse thunder gods and alien invasions, so I don't see how mystical ninjas are any different.
>>
>>82865684
>>82865333

The minute they introduced The Hand they kissed scientific realism goodbye. Admittedly the MCU has never really tried very hard to keep that up.
>>
>>82865617
Shitty, Horrible, Idiotic Trash
>>
>>82865333
It's a Hand secret, and it probably includes mind control like in the comic.
It's not like the heroes are going to be able to get away with it.
>>
>>82865840
In Thor they say that shit Thor does is just some more advanced Asgardian tech, like the Bifrost being just a wormhole.
Sure thing alien invasions are not scientifically correct as we speak but they try to keep it realistic.
>>
>>82865919
If you're wanting beetroot, you know where to go.
>>
Do you see >>82865968 everybody? This Anon right here, and this entire thread is why we got "WE ARE NOT GODS!"
>>
>>82865684
>"MCU must stay "scientifically correct""

That never meant anything, that was just an excuse to not have to match up with Thor's comic 1:1.
>>
>>82865968
They try to explain what the Asgardians do with science words. You can do the same thing with any "magic".
"Look he cast a spell to turn hay into gold!"
"Look he performed a inter-molecular flux transference to turn hay into gold!"
>>
>>82866047
"We are not gods" meant that they aren't the modern idea of what a god is.

Even back in the ancient stories, the Norse gods were relatively nerfed in what they had dominion over,
>>
>>82865333
She is not being resurrected.
A demon (The Beast) is going to inhabit her body.
>>
Fine with it.
To do the Hand and not mention their death defiance and worship would be folly
>>
>>82866201
Nobu
>>
>>82866201
I'll inhabit your mum
>>
File: forapersonaltouch.jpg (134 KB, 1080x842) Image search: [Google]
forapersonaltouch.jpg
134 KB, 1080x842
>>82865333
its fine its a cartoon show with really good noir and action bits
more bothered with not knowing what the fuck a blacksky is and never having it explained
>>
>>82865895
>scientific realism
>same universe as Thor and Captain America
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.