[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>FRIDAY >NIGHT >DEATH >SLOTT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (391 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391 KB, 1920x1080
>FRIDAY

>NIGHT

>DEATH

>SLOTT
>>
>>82859813
FINALLY ALMOST GONE
>>
>>82859813
It's in a 10pm death slot, but it's still on Tuesday anon.
>>
>>82859813
It's still on Tuesdays dipshit
>>
>Friday

You're an idiot
>>
In the words of a great poet, you must always write with a pen. To think that the engineers of the bell towers, all the Chinese cobblers, followers of Falstaff all have to look upon the sullen and depressive ways of the godless harpies that parade our world in their weary ways. We should unite against our fallen brother, live in peace, not hate. You are not cattle, you are human. Nature will root thyself upon your hearts' merry content and we'll find a way to say, "Banish plump Jack and banish all the world".

When we think that our days are numbered, let us think about our lives and how much wonder we've spread to others. When we look towards the seas and think of Cthulhu, we listen to the wails and pains, we shouldn't do that...

When we are saddened, it is our duty to make right. Falstaff would not want us sullen, he brought wisdom to his peers and that of the youth. He was the Plato of that Republic.

When we look at the seasons through their unravished ways. Their silence, their peace. The Spring gives us hope, the Summer lets us be free, Autumn lets us reflect, Winter lets us rest.

Our seas are sapphires, the greens of our planet are emeralds, our mountaintops glisten like the diamonds of old...

If you could truly see how much you loved, by at least someone, how much joy you can bring to one person's life... then you'd never raise a hand in rage again...

Come, friends. We only live once, let us not waste the most precious gift we have.
>>
>>82860117
Burn, maim, kill, and so on and so on.
>>
>>82860172
You shan't kill, my friend. Burn or maim. That is not the way, anger will always bring you down to your most ugly form.
>>
>>82860274
Rip and tear.

Foul is fair.
>>
>>82860307
The witches led poor Macbeth on the bad path, that's why nature should be close to you, not against you.
>>
>>82860379
Macbeth's fault was in him at the start. He knew his bloody nature.
>>
>>82860598
Now, know yours.
>>
>>82859813
It got most of its views on DVR anyway so who gives a shit?
>>
I really don't get how SJW love this show. They kill a black guy almost every season.
>>
>>82860840

The Big Black Mechanic Mac keeps them coming back.
>>
>>82860840
Every woman in the show is a badass super assassin who could routinely beat up their male counterpart.
Bobby>Hunter, May>Coulson, Simmons>Fitz, Daisy>Lincoln, etc.
Literally the only strong male character in the show is Mack but he's black so it's okay.
And the same villain for the entire show has been an evil white male who also happens to be the ex of the perfect infallible female lead character.

I mean fuck the current plotline is literally him brainwashing her.
>>
>>82859813
B....based R...russos will save us, r...right?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.