[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NON CANON LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 300x400
NON CANON LOL
>>
Never watched an episode in my life, how did they justify continuing the show after TWS?
>>
>>82859589

Sadly that's only true in Joss Whedon's dream.

I wonder how that made his brother feel.
>>
>>82859623
Because marvel fans are a bunch of cucks
>>
>>82859589
I am SO GLAD this show is about to end. You guys seriously don't get how happy I am.
>>
>>82859623

They stalled on doing anything until TWS was released and then piggy backed on it's plot to do it's only good storyline.
>>
>>82859623
The Winter Soldier is when she show actually gets good.
>>
>>82859659
It got renewed for another season I think.
>>
>>82859659
>You guys seriously don't get how happy I am.

No, we do. Because we feel the same way.

>>82859684
At the 10pm death slot. It literally has no chance of renewal.
>>
>>82859668

Literally every season has done that. They introduce what their plotline is, do a few eps on it. Then stall until the current MCU movie comes out and then piggyback on whatever was revealed then.

First season they stalled until Winter Soldier.

Second season they stalled until GoTG/Age of Ultron

This time they stalled until Civil War.

Next season they are gonna still until GoTG2
>>
File: laughing Ward.png (62 KB, 312x272) Image search: [Google]
laughing Ward.png
62 KB, 312x272
>>82859659
It's gotten a longer life than Legends of Tomorrow is going to get.
Fourth season has already been confirmed.
>>
>>82859589
In the words of a great poet, you must always write with a pen. To think that the engineers of the bell towers, all the Chinese cobblers, followers of Falstaff all have to look upon the sullen and depressive ways of the godless harpies that parade our world in their weary ways. We should unite against our fallen brother, live in peace, not hate. You are not cattle, you are human. Nature will root thyself upon your hearts' merry content and we'll find a way to say, "Banish plump Jack and banish all the world".
>>
>>82859681
Got good then it went to shit again.
>>
>>82859744

>implying Legends of Cuckmorrow is even gonna get a Season 3 now that Supergirl is gonna take it's timeslot
>>
>>82859730
>Second season they stalled until GoTG/Age of Ultron
>This time they stalled until Civil War.
It's okay to admit you haven't watched anything since Season 1.
>>
>>82859730

>Coulson has a big secret!
>It's just the new Helicarrier and everyone sits in a room to talk about Ultron and how it was okay.

How do people defend this show? It has good action scenes and nothing else.
>>
File: 1453393068859.jpg (38 KB, 546x409) Image search: [Google]
1453393068859.jpg
38 KB, 546x409
>>82859790
>Implying Supergirl will even last as long as Agents of SHIELD
>>
>>82859659
>I am SO GLAD this show is about to end.

Psst... its getting a fourth season.

http://screenrant.com/agents-of-shield-renewed-season-4/
>>
>>82859822

Not defending the show. Sayin that it's all shit and their process is old and busted
>>
>>82859700
>At the 10pm death slot.
It has never been in this slot. It also is not getting moved out of its 8pm slot.
>>
>>82859792

Along with the rest of it's audience.
>>
>>82859941

I know I'm agreeing with you.
>>
>>82859730
>I have never watched seasons 2+, but I'll pretend I did.
>>
>>82859792

Where is the lie tho?
>>
>>82859763

When we think that our days are numbered, let us think about our lives and how much wonder we've spread to others. When we look towards the seas and think of Cthulhu, we listen to the wails and pains, we shouldn't do that...

When we are saddened, it is our duty to make right. Falstaff would not want us sullen, he brought wisdom to his peers and that of the youth. He was the Plato of that Republic.

When we look at the seasons through their unravished ways. Their silence, their peace. The Spring gives us hope, the Summer lets us be free, Autumn lets us reflect, Winter lets us rest.

Our seas are sapphires, the greens of our planet are emeralds, our mountaintops glisten like the diamonds of old...

If you could truly see how much you loved, by at least someone, how much joy you can bring to one person's life... then you'd never raise a hand in rage again...

Come, friends. We only live once, let us not waste the most precious gift we have.
>>
>>82859659
Are you... euphoric?
>>
>>82859790
I bet Supergirl will stay on Monday, have the audience as a lead in for their next show. It worked on me for Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
>>
>>82860000

They can't point it out because they know it's true.

Season 3 is a bit more debatable, though I haven't bothered with it since the mid season break so what do I know.

>1 stalled like hell because of Winter Soldier.

>2 builds up that Coulson has a big secret and then essentially stops to say "Hope you saw AOU for the big reveal guys!"

3 wasn't exactly exciting television itself.

You don't even just have stalling on MCU stuff either. They didn't develop Trip more in season 2 just because his actor wasn't staying around. That's like the epitome of just giving up. His dead couldn't have been more apathetic.

And all three seasons have had the X MIGHT BE A TRAITOR! shit
>>
>>82860263

>Traitor shit

For real tho. Literally every season has had some flavor of "AGENT/CLOSE FRIEND OF AGENT REALLY IS A TRAAAAAAAAAITOR" bullshit.

Ward in Season 1
The 'Real Shield' in Season 2
And this season is BBC Doctor/Lash and then they did it AGAIN with Daisy being evil for a few eps and it's the same fuckin' song and dance
>>
File: Ainsley crying with laughter.jpg (28 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
Ainsley crying with laughter.jpg
28 KB, 630x472
>>82859589
>Giving a shit about canon

Do you think there's a coherent canon in the DC and Marvel universes, or do you think that writers take the elements they like from what has come before and pretty much completely ignore everything else?

Protip, it's the second one.

The concept of canon is a joke. AOS works on the same level that She Hulk comics might in regard to Spider-Man comics. They use elements that make them feel set in the Marvel universe, but they don't affect each other. No writer writes a guest appearance of Daredevil in a Moon Knight comic and shits themselves about keeping to canon, they just make sure all the recognisable shit is there and go along with it.

As it is AoS isn't a shit show. That's one of its problems. What it is is bland as fuck, because if it was genuinely terrible, at least it would have that going for it as a talking point. Its mediocre, its boring.

Canonfags.
>>
>>82860387

Sky has betrayed the team in all three fucking seasons than. Because she was keeping tabs on SHIELD for Red Sky early into season 1.
>>
File: 1383360153639.jpg (9 KB, 342x344) Image search: [Google]
1383360153639.jpg
9 KB, 342x344
>>82859659
>A show I don't like, don't watch and therefore doesn't affect me in any way is getting cancelled, I'm so happy!

I bet your one of those faggots who used to post shit about Justin Beiber or Twilight on any and all things regardless of relevance like a fucking child instead of just ignoring shit you don't like, like a normal fucking human.
>>
AoS is as canon to the MCU as Sonichu is to Sonic comics
>>
>>82859939
I'd say I'd doubt it'll get a 5th season, but to be honest, I was suprised it got a third.
>>
>First capeshit wars, now capeshit wars: TV Edition.

Oh Lawd.
>>
>>82859963

Yes it is. We even have a thread about it. It's moving to 10.
>>
>>82859776
no it didn't
>>
>>82862490

Yeah. It never got good.
>>
>>82862528
it was good dipshit
>>
>>82860000
Season 2 had that secret helicarrier and the foreshadowing of "metal men" then went on with the plot. And other than a few lines last week about having enhanced individuals on a tight leash they almost completely gnored civil war. In season 1 pretty nuch everything changed after winter solider.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.