[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Does /Co/ remembers this show?
>>
>>82858472
I'm sure some people do. I do. Just finished watching the whole series like... last year? No, I think it was the year before. Totally loved it.
Now prepare for the shitstorm of people who say it's crap.
>>
>>82858472
Catchy theme, the stories were not half bad, it was a good show but not extremely memorable.

Brace for the crapstorm.
>>
>>82858472
Wish it would have gotten a proper ending, I would even accept a movie to finalize everything, hell even a short 3-6 mini issue comic
>>
>>82858472
Sprx and Nova were my first OTP.
>>
>>82858472
I never did watch that show but I do remember that long ass title
>>
File: Revived_Skeleton_King.png (1 MB, 1024x699) Image search: [Google]
Revived_Skeleton_King.png
1 MB, 1024x699
>>82860731
Almost 10 years have passed since the shows cancellation... :(
Man, this was one awesome show. The great thing about the series is that they fleshed out every character from the main cast. And took their time to show it. That's what made them a great team of defenders. Going thru with the good and the bad times they had. And how the writers treated the serious situations, when in peril. It left quite an impression to me, that the shit they have faced throughout the show was real and fucking serious.

Still remember Skeleton King's quote from the last ep, voiced by Mark H.:
"I... LIVE... AGAIN!

*Thumbs up
>>
>>82858472

Started out like an affectionate parody of Sentai and Ishinomori's works. Then the Season 2 finale happened with Antauri literally dying and Chiro retrograding into a monkey. And it just got more fucked up from there.
>>
>>82864007
>:(
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

You are not old enough to use 4chan, get out.
>>
File: vd.jpg (91 KB, 736x537) Image search: [Google]
vd.jpg
91 KB, 736x537
>>82864515
>>You are not old enough to use 4chan, get out.
>>
File: Jinmay.jpg (50 KB, 540x397) Image search: [Google]
Jinmay.jpg
50 KB, 540x397
What did you think of her?
>>
File: 1454176589028.png (17 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454176589028.png
17 KB, 557x605
>>82866663
Some quality waifu-material right there.
>10/10
>Would have consensual sex with
>>
>>82858472
Fuck I loved this shit. Ended way too soon.
>>
File: 936.png (591 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
936.png
591 KB, 680x680
>>82868020
<Main antagonist is revived
<Kills other antagonist
<Both main and minor characters are about to fight the now revived antagonist
<Cliff-hanger ending
It still hurts, anon.
>>
Damn I loved that show.
Goth witch was top waifu.
Also, it was one of those rare shows where they did give the villain a horrifyingly fucked-up backstory without trying to justify any of the horrible shit he's done. In fact, the majority of villains in this show were fucked up to different degrees (that paedophile stalker who was basically Norman Bates, a guy who lost his leg, got a prosthetic one, then mutiated himself until there were only prosthetics left, the goddamned circus crew after they got corrupted, and don't even get me started on the wraiths), but Skeleton King's backstory is probably the worst one. Not only did he get posessed by fucking demons and probably suffered from visions and voices of Hell itself for the whole duration of it, his change into SK was slow. It must have taken months, seeing how he managed to turn his pets into cyborgs in that time, and he looked fairly normal by the time he was finished. On his last recordings, though? He's fucking rotting alive, and that's not the end of it. If the hange into Skeleton King's season 1-2 design was gradual, he had his skin peel off at some point, his hair falling off completely, his eyes shrinking and drying up, freaking horns growing from his skull. All of this while knowing perfectly well that he fucked up, he fucked up big time. The city might have been destroyed because of him, your best friend is probably dead because of him, he just performed some of the most inhuman experiments on animals ever and the now-sentient results will now be forced into fighting satanic abominations and will never have a normal life, all because of him. Makes you wonder how much of SK's evilness is the result of Dark Ones corrupting him, and how much is his mind actually snapping from all the guilt, pain and isolation.
Oh, and according to the dream episode, his original soul is still in there, forced to see all the fucked-up things SK does, unable to interfere. Holy fucking shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.