[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman v Superman's Lex Luthor is obviously a self-insert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: batman.0.0.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
batman.0.0.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
Batman v Superman's Lex Luthor is obviously a self-insert for director Zack Snyder. The villainous villain with the long flowing hair and fashionable streetwear clothes. The 90 pound attractive Japanese secretary that obviously looks picked right out of the director's favorite anime, and whose only purpose is to yearn after our villian and watch him in great admiration. Then there's the titular characters, Batman & Superman; the two massive Football jocks that are supposed to mirror the bullies from all those years ago that used to throw Zack into his locker, but this time he's manipulating them to fight against each other like meathead idiots while he watches over them as a living pseduo-proof to the quote "Brains over Brawn". This is the movie director Zack Snyder has crafted for himself, instead of crafting one for us, the audience.
>>
>Snyder is a Millerfag
>gave Luthor a Japanese waifu

I'd believe it.
>>
>>82857325
kek
>>
>>82857257
Have you seen Zack Snyder? He's Chad Motherfuckin' Thundercock. Bunch of fat, greasy nerds went to film school thinking they'd get women by making soulful and artistic shit, only to walk in and find Snyder there doing pushups with two girls sitting on his back, talking about how Excalibur highlighted the difference between European chivalry and Japanese bushido by focusing on the loyalty and responsibility required by a lord to his retainers while pussy juice rained down on the floor.
>>
>>82857490
He's a manlet. He still feels inferior no matter how many weights he lifts.
>>
File: zack-snyder-deadlifting.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder-deadlifting.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
>>82857867
>le manlet maymay
>>
I thought he was a self-insert for Max Landis
>>
>>82858565
What are you talking about? Landis had nothing to do with this film.
>>
File: 1461135275685.png (922 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461135275685.png
922 KB, 900x1000
>>82858523
>Putting the camera at a low angle to make yourself seem taller

Thats the same trick used yo make godzilla seem big. You're still a manlet Zack
>>
>>82858785
kek
>>
>>82858523
>>82858785
That's Ben Affleck
>>
>>82857257
I thought the idea was showing how today's succesful techonlogy businessmen are young manlets. Once again, Snyder trying to be "realistic" in a fucking superhero movie, but it was an interesting take imo. But then again he didn't have to make him autistic and unable to talk in public. Jesus christ.
>>
>>82857257
Still better than Agents of Non-Canon
>>
>>82859158
?
>>
>>82859724
It's /co/s new meme
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.