[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Series that were taken from us too soon. RIP Uprising,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: TRON_-Uprising-Vol.-1MainImage.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
TRON_-Uprising-Vol.-1MainImage.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
ITT: Series that were taken from us too soon.

RIP Uprising, you were too good for this world :(
>>
>>82856834
The character models were too ugly for me to get into this show.
>>
>>82856860
That's too bad man. The story was great.
>>
>>82856834
Let me go ahead and knock out a list.

Motorcity
Symbionic Titan
Swat Kats
Wander Over yonder
Samurai Jack
Clone High
Young Justice
Green Lantern tas
Teen titans
Moonbeam City (No it wasn't an Archer ripoff)
>>
>>82856834

>Tron is derezz

No need to remind us, OP. It hurts every day.
>>
>>82858838
Was Moonbeam City any good?
I mean I saw some clips but nothing really drew me in.
>>
>>82856834
Still hurts.
The things I'd trade for a couple more seasons.
>>
File: mara.gif (3 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
mara.gif
3 MB, 500x280
>>82856860
Most people seem to get used to it fairly quickly.
I actually grew to love them. It makes all the faces incredibly distinct with a lot of personality to them.
>>
>>82859376
Pretty much ep 3 or ep 4 and beyond is where it hit its stride.
>>
>>82858838
>Samurai Jack
>Teen Titans
These had four and five seasons.

Shit, Jack's coming back for a fifth, and TT had that movie.
>>
>>82860435
>You will never find your Mara.
>>
>>82856834
Really the only issue was that it all going to shit was sort of pre-ordained given the fact that it was a prequal.

That and Tron sort of farted off into nothing as a franchise but that's sort of a default for Tron so...
>>
>>82856834
Love the look of this show so much. This was the first thing I watched when I got my IPS monitor.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.