[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will a good writer come along and reinstate them as mutants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 16
File: quicksilver-and-scarlet-witch.jpg (105 KB, 618x877) Image search: [Google]
quicksilver-and-scarlet-witch.jpg
105 KB, 618x877
When will a good writer come along and reinstate them as mutants with Magneto as their father?
>>
When Brevoort goes away. I think it was his call and he's just terrible. Marvel should really clean house.
>>
>>82854579
>good writer
>Marvel

No.
>>
>>82854579
Bova plz leave
>>
>>82854579

When Marvel gets the mutant movie rights back. If they get it back.
>>
>>82854579
Why do they have the same face.
>>
>>82854579

You want Marvel to make another fucking retcon?
>>
File: firstpersonshooter.jpg (33 KB, 300x322) Image search: [Google]
firstpersonshooter.jpg
33 KB, 300x322
>>82854598
Only he can fix Marvel now.
>>
>>82854632
If you retcon a retcon, is it really a retcon?
>>
>>82854750
>kicked out of Marvel because he wanted people to do their job on time
That's my headcanon.
>>
>>82854598
They should do that, bring back some of the good people from the past and some of the newer ones who were good like Yost, Brubaker, and Hickman.
>>
>>82854789
Isn't that pretty much what happened?
Artists were sick of harsh deadlines, etc.?
>>
So who is her real father now? Is Quicksilver still her brother? Does this make the incest between them more accetable?
>>
I do not care about Magneto being their dad, but them not being mutants is bullshit.
>>
>>82854842
That's what I know, but I'm not sure is it true.
>>
>writer
Kek, youre a fucking idiot if you think writers get to choose shit like that in this day and age
>>
>>82854902
It went back to being Django. So they had the twins, then the High Evolutionary takes the twins, makes them mutants in all but name only, then gives them back to the Maximoff's and goes "ayyyy they're not your kids"
>>
>>82854771
They being Magneto's sons was a recton to begin with
>>
>>82854997
Don't forget the lying cow.
>>
>>82855014
Yeah my bad, the High Evolutionary gives them to a magic cow, who takes them back to the Maximoffs and goes "mooooooo they're not your kids"
>>
So House of M was completely meaningless now? Mutants are back, Magneto isn't actually her father, most the characters that died are alive again.
>>
>>82854579
There's no reason for them to be mutants, and damn well no reason for them to be Magneto's kids.
>>
>>82855014
Wasn't Bova basically tortured into saying what it thought Magneto wanted to hear? and that was like, the only proof they were ever Magento's kids?
>>
>>82855056
House of M was completely meaningless before because it was all about Wanda's daddy issues and before that point Wanda had NEVER considered Magneto her father.
>>
>>82854997
>BOVINE JUDAS
>>
>>82854750
>>82854805
EIC: Jim Shooter
Executive editor: Tom DeFalco
Avengers writer: Roger Stern
Captain America writer: Ed Brubaker
Fantastic Four writer: Jonathan Hickman
Spider-Man writer: Chris Yost
Iron Man writers: David Michelinie and Bob Layton
X-Men writer: Chris Claremont
Inhumans writer: John Byrne
Hulk writer: Greg Pak
Deadpool writer: Joe Kelly
Wolverine and X-Force writers: Chris Yost and Craig Kyle
Winter Soldier writer: Ed Brubaker
Thor writer: Walt Simonson
New Mutants writer: Louise SImonson
Punisher writer: Chuck Dixon
Ghost Rider writer: Howard Mackie
Ms. Marvel writer: Brian Reed
She-Hulk writer: Peter David
>>
>>82855059
>There's no reason for them to be mutants

Aside from them being mutants from the very start, always being mutants, always being written as mutants, being mutants in every incarnation of their characters, and being founding members of the original Brotherhood.
>>
>>82855056
It was all a load of bullcrap anyway. Bendis destroyed Wanda in Disassembled just to write an alternate reality with Magneto as ruler.
>>
>>82855151
>>
>>82855115
Put Gillen on Uncanny and Rememder on X-Force and we're game.
>>
I'm sure Marvel's eve tally going to do a Zero Hour style event soon to make it where there were NEVER mutants in the mainline continuity, and any super important events that need mutants will input Inhumans in thier stead.
>>
>>82855203
No. I hate Remender and Gillen is an absolute SJW now.
>>
>>82855151
This desu. Whether or not you like decades old Magneto retcon is one thing but don't say they weren't clearly represented mutants. That's grounds for someone to call you a filthy casual.
>>
>>82855264
I loved them being Magneto's kids too. I'm sorry, but the Maximoff will always be Magneto's kids to me.
>>
>>82855245
>Gillen is an absolute SJW now.
Sadly I can attest to that. I loved his Journey Into Mystery, but since then he wrote "Everyone is Gay: The Comic." And without a doubt he would double down on the damage done to Bobby. We would need someone who could casually make him straight again.
>>
>>82854750
I wish based Perlmutter could make that happen, but I don't know how much he cares about the comics compared to the movies.
>>
>>82855007
Yeah, but it actually complete made sense.
>>
>>82854750
Shooter understands business. He would crack down on the political activism in comics and make them something a majority of the public can enjoy again to yield maximum profit.
>>
>>82855115
>Ghost Rider writer: Howard Mackie
Great for five issues before Mackie sabotages himself.

>She-Hulk writer: Peter David
He had his chance and it was a big fucking yawn. Put the Immonens on it please.
>>
>>82855340
Bi people exist.
>>
>>82855650
Not really. But it might be the best way to get Bobby back to dating chicks for now.
>>
>>82854579
much sooner than you think
>>
>>82855650
Neither gay people nor SJWs like to admit that.
>>
>>82855551
>Put the Immonens on it please.
Sure. They're not bad.
>>
>>82855059
except they were literally the first mutants, and former terrorists to be accepted as avengers

bravo marvel for being petty shits
>>
>>82855087
no. you have AoA, Ultimate, cartoon, movie, basically every non-616 universe, where they are his kids. Also, Magneto used some truth serum on her. Also, HE is a known liar
>>
>>82854750
He could make comics great again
>>
File: gaystapo.jpg (17 KB, 520x245) Image search: [Google]
gaystapo.jpg
17 KB, 520x245
>>82855755
According to them, you can change your gender at any given moment, but sexuality is non-malleable. (despite there not being a gay gene)
>>
>>82855798
>Magneto used some truth serum on her.
I thought he used his powers to divert blood flow to her brain or some shit. Also..
>no. you have AoA, Ultimate, cartoon, movie, basically every non-616 universe, where they are his kids.
>non 616
I was talking about PROOF.
>>
>>82855225
at this point the only canon that matters is pre00s
>>
File: jim.jpg (97 KB, 477x600) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
97 KB, 477x600
>>82855815
>>
>>82855851
>Wanda says "no more mutants"
>Pietro's powers go away
If he was never a mutant, why did his powers go away?
>>
>>82855851
And I'm talking about decades of lore that is entrenched deep in humankind's psyche.
Basically billions of pages with them being his kids, against like, one year of them not being them. What marvel is going to do about it?

Build a time machine and stop the comics from happening?
>>
>>82854579
The best way is their will make them like Scarlet Witch son
>>
>>82856003
Is English your second language? I don't understand.
>>
>>82855910
>against like, one year of them not being them.
Over a decade before the Magneto retcon happened, actually.
>>
>>82856185
no one remembers that anymore, except...
Brevoort, is that you?
>>
>>82855115
Add Keith Giffen for Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
>>82856226
>no one remembers that anymore
Casuals don't you mean.
>>
>>82856271
Yeah, casuals like you
>>
>>82856293
>You remeber things from comic books
>T-that means you're a casual!
>N-no you!
It's okay to give up now.
>>
File: magsfam.jpg (170 KB, 1000x762) Image search: [Google]
magsfam.jpg
170 KB, 1000x762
I wish Marvel and Fox would get their shit together. We deserve them back together.
>>
>>82856354
Okay, a test, what color are Loki's socks, and why it's important that they have this particular color?
Also, which issue gives us this important information
>>
>>82856354
>I cherrypick things using google
>remember
uh-huh, sure buddy
>>
File: fuckoffcasual.gif (977 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffcasual.gif
977 KB, 500x213
>>82856412
>>
>>82856451
I take it that you surrender
>>
Anyone here who wasn't born in 50s is a filthy causal and should kill himself
>>
>>82856433
There are torrents out there of these comics, dude. The "Kooky Quartet" era. They were real comics that got published, not just something on a wiki, and they were mutants back then, that's true, but Magneto was a later retcon.

So you trying to backtrack and say that because you were shown to be wrong about their history, that someone else is a casual, or they cherrypick or they're Brevoort, or whatever makes you feel better isn't helping your case.
>>
>>82856519
These fucking entitled Gen X kids.
>>
>>82856696
Sniff. That moved me.
Here's some sad violin music your post lacked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM
>>
>>82854627
well, they're twins
>>
>>82854997
Django got uncucked

good for him
>>
>>82855755
so according to SJWs you can be pansexual but not bi?
I know they are, but are they fucking retarded?
>>
>>82855905
>If he was never a mutant, why did his powers go away?
If someone can explain Bendis's version of Wanda's powers, maybe I can explain that, but I really have know idea what her powers are even supposed to be under him.
>>
>>82856371
Magneto's costume is pretty bad
>>
>>82855007
So it would be a retcon of a retcon of a retcon.
>>
>>82856973
The helmet's the best it's been though. If you took that helmet and recolored the DOFP costume, you'd get a pretty good costume.
>>
>yfw a Cartoon (Wolverine and the X-men) got it better than over 50 years of comics

Magneto, Wanda, Quicksilver, and Lorna in Genosha.
>>
How do we live in a world where he is Nick Fury's son, but the Maximoffs aren't Magneto's kids?
>>
>>82857104
yfw if Disney didn't buy Marvel, we would have gotten more seasons and SW and QS would still be Magneto's children
>>
>>82855303

What if... high Evolutionary is Magneto?! Like some alternate reality thing like Kang?
>>
>>82857041
Magneto's costume can be good, I totally agree, but the one in the picture is a bad fit and its materials look kinda cheap
>>
>>82857041
The First Class helmet was great. But Singer had to come back and mix the crappy McKellan helmet with it.
>>
>>82857199
WELL, High Evolutionary DID repower Magneto
>>
>>82857199
>>82857252
And he kind of looked like bearded Magneto in Spider-Man Unlimited.
>>
>>82857313
The plot thickens...
>>
The Brevoort/Remender Maximoff retcon wasn't just a bad idea, it was implemented badly. Kind of like how Aaron out of the blue annulled Storm and Panther's marriage because a vocal minority of Storm fans were upset and SJWs couldn't stand a black/black couple.
>>
>>82856371
They just need good costumes and good directors. All three actors are GOAT.
>>
>>82854617
This.
>>
>>82857313

Maybe he is their Grandfather? He has ties to Mr.Sinister. I feel like Marvel would not just retcon it to be high evolutionary for no fucking reason.

Unless they plan to use High Evolutionary in the movies, which is kind shitty to do anyway. if they have the rights to him, they need any villain they have..
>>
>>82857390
It was bad idea, thus it was implemented badly.
Magneto retconed to be a father of the twins wasn't a result of synergy or movie rights, but was a story that was developed organically. That's why it worked
>>
>>82854617
I wish Marvel could make a Sony-like deal with them, except keep the actors. Peters and Fassbender are too good to lose.
>>
>>82857466
Maybe he's Magda's father (andthus the twins' grandfather) and is fucking around with Magneto for revenge.
>>
>>82857485
This. It worked. 95% of the time, synergy retcons are cancer.
>>
>>82857485

Its not like Whizzer and Miss America were good characters to make the twins parents. It played off the soap opera aspect of x-men much better than this half-assed attempt to tie in golden age heroes.
>>
>>82854598
This. They're doing well in the movies because they're following a formula that works and doing stuff for the fans without pandering. With the comics you don't try to replicate the movies or act out of spite, but plug in the same formula for comic book fans. Honor the source material.
>>
>>82857597
No one was a fan of Whizzer / America at marvel, which is basically why it was retconned to be Magneto
>>
>>82857641

How could someone be a fan of characters that barely got touched at all? They weren't connected to anything really. It's like you're eating a pizza and someone says "oh sorry, forgot to put the garlic on it" you shrug it off cause it was fine how it was. Magneto was deep in the lore of marvel. Whizzer and Miss America were carry overs from an era that marvel felt obligated to do to compete.
>>
>>82857786
That might be true, except what I meant, people like Byrne didn't like it, and Byrne is known to be a huge nerd
>>
The way Brevoort replied to questions about the retcon was hilariously disingenuous. He kept saying "we're telling a story," it has nothing to do with synergy, etc. Then the story went nowhere and we never even found out why someone would want to make them think they were Magneto's children.

OK, maybe if Remender hadn't quit Marvel he would have taken the story farther, but maybe not, since even Brevoort admitted this was an idea that came out of editorial and Remender was the poor sucker who had to write it up.

I know that many, many stories are just done because management wants them done for commercial reasons. But do a better job of disguising it, or find a way to turn it into something good.
>>
>>82857848

No one liked the Franks being the Maximoffs parents, it served no purpose. It was mentioned as a nod to 1950's heroes and wasn't done to lift the Twins up. They didnt need help from two forgotten heroes to be more noteworthy. It was the opposite, they were trying to make the Franks more noteworthy.

Now a days in the wake of The Watchmen, The Incredibles and the MCU it could totally be played with. As generational super heroes and the effects of the serum are used a lot. At the time it was a total throwaway and going a different direction was a good move.
>>
>>82857786
The Whizzer/Miss America retcon was from a story Roy Thomas wrote, and Roy is a golden age obsessive, so he wanted everyone to have a GA connection. It was also his idea that Vision should be the old Human Torch's body.

Among other problems with this retcon though was that it fixed the twins as having been born just after World War II, which made them too old in the sliding timeline. So they changed it to Magneto - but then Claremont decided that Magneto was a Holocaust survivor, meaning now the twins were *once again* tied to WWII.

Apparently that's one thing Brevoort didn't like about them being Magneto's kids. He doesn't like characters being tied to a specific point in time.
>>
>>82855858
desu, I'm sure Marvel will come out and say that only origin stories, Avengers up until 1990, and everything post Avenger Disassembled will be absolute canon, with only the best hits of a character counting as canon for them (only origin, Frank Millar, Marvel Knights Dare Devil count)
>>
File: growthshare.gif (6 KB, 323x267) Image search: [Google]
growthshare.gif
6 KB, 323x267
>>82858211
of course. Marvel is way past the point of "classic".
They are in cash-cow mode now, but yes, from there, you can only evolve to "dog"
>>
>>82858206
Roy has also admitted that the Vision exists because he wanted to put the original Golden Age Vision on the Avengers, and Stan Lee said no, he wanted the new character to be an android, so the compromise was to create an android named the Vision.
>>
>>82858322
and the old vision became d'spayer, except nowadays we have both
>>
File: Bova vs Magneto.png (2 MB, 673x992) Image search: [Google]
Bova vs Magneto.png
2 MB, 673x992
>>82858206

>Among other problems with this retcon though was that it fixed the twins as having been born just after World War II, which made them too old in the sliding timeline. So they changed it to Magneto - but then Claremont decided that Magneto was a Holocaust survivor, meaning now the twins were *once again* tied to WWII.

This shit's hilarious.

Honestly both parent origins are fine but I dislike Magneto because writers use it to tie them to the X-Men when they're more Avengers characters. (I dunno how you'd categorize Quicksilver and the Inhumans) It's easier to use Mags as a crutch for weak writing
>>
>>82858092
I feel worse for (if I can feel worse for fictional people) Quicksilver. Scarlet Witch is OK for now, she's got her own book and a spot in the MCU, plus her history has never really been much to do with Magneto.

But Quicksilver has a lot more history with the X-Books, arguably his definitive team stint was in Peter David's X-Factor, and one of the things about him was that he could go back and forth between the Avengers and the X-Books and even the Inhumans. He was connected to every part of the Marvel universe. Now that's gone and he's just a generic speedster.
>>
>>82858551
Quicksilver needs Bob Harras back. He was the only editor/writer who ever seemed to like Pietro. (The reason Pietro was in so much '90s material is all because of Bob Harras, who was the writer of Avengers and the editor of the X-Books and constantly used him in both.)
>>
Fucking asswipe hack writers ruining the legacy of great X-Men writers like Claremont and Lobdell. Somebody needs to overhaul the X-series, it's really suffering.
>>
>>82855059
>There's no reason for them to be mutants

Marvel intern doing damage control spotted.

They were mutants right from their first appearance.
>>
>>82858688
They were the first ever mutants on the Avengers, not to mention founding members of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Being Magneto's children is not essential to their history, but being mutants is inseparable from who and what they are.
>>
File: X-Men 025-029.jpg (217 KB, 676x1039) Image search: [Google]
X-Men 025-029.jpg
217 KB, 676x1039
ehhhh
>>
>>82858611

I'm sorry but if Quicksilver is the sacrifice we have to make to keep Harras away he's gonna have to take it for the team.
>>
>>82858735
Yeah, I know. It's just that one anon started off with "There's no reason for them to be mutants" which was either too super-casual or some intern at Marvel doing damage control.
>>
>>82858765
Take a drink every time a writer makes Pietro say that he's
1. Tired of running
2. Been running away from his problems
3. Running low on emotion
4. The one who is running, knows
>>
>>82858970
I'd like to play that game, but I have to wait until friday
>>
>>82858778
They probably do have interns here.
>>
>>82859679
Obviously. Just check the overly positive Civil War threads with overly negative anything else.
>>
>>82859891
But I liked Civil War.
>>
>>82854579
>marvel
>good writer
>>
>>82860030
They used to exist.
>>
>>82860233
they are now x-tinct
>>
>>82857313
Maybe it's some Kang-type shit going on where he's Magneto from the future.
>>
>>82860467
>>82857313
>>82857199
Nah. That would just make everything way too confusing. Just make Magneto their father again and settle it at that. If anybody gets their panties in a bunch about them being connected to World War II, they could either explain that they were in suspended animation on Wundagore or Magneto just had them later in life.
>>
>>82860589
Or just make it some unnamed Great War, but don't name it WWII, it's not like anyone gives a shit about that, except marvel interns
>>
>>82860658
Nah. Magneto being a Holocaust survivor is pretty important. I remember a shitty Salon article suggesting Magneto get turned into a black man from Rwanda or some shit. Just keep it the way it is. No one cares about the sliding timeline.
>>
>>82860658
>>82860722
Yeah. It would be like changing Captain America's origin. And as long as we have the excuse of him getting deaged it works.
>>
>>82858970
Flash does the same thing.
>>
>>82854750
Please!!!!
>>
>>82855115
Pretty damn good desu.
>>
>>82855387
Not really, how could children born in the late 1940s be in their late 20s? Even when the retcon was first made it made no sense.
>>
>>82855372
>based Perlmutter
Fucking what?
>>
>>82863101
suspended animation
>>
>>82863235
If you have to explain it, then it doesn't make complete sense.
And who exactly put them in suspended animation and why anyway?
>>
>>82863277
The High Evolutionary for reasons.
>>
>>82854579
never since all the mutants are getting kicked off into their own seperate universe to stop time exploding.
Basicallt fuck fox for being so shit.
>>
File: 1463341872918.jpg (177 KB, 1300x600) Image search: [Google]
1463341872918.jpg
177 KB, 1300x600
>>82857150

>mfw Wolverine and the X-men was written better than any of the current X-team books are written.
>>
>>82863925
Of course it was. Kyle/Yost>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bendis and Hopeless
>>
>>82855115
>Byrne on inhumans
Someone wants to see Kamala get diddled
>>
>>82855059
>There's no reason for them to be mutants,

Motherfucker, they were Charter Members of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. They were created TO BE MUTANTS. That's reason enough for them to be mutants.

Them being Magneto's kids, I won't fight you on, because they were the Whizzer and Miss America's kids first, and I fucking love the Whizzer's "Mongoose Blood Gives Superspeed" origin.
>>
>>82855115
Some of those people I think were off those books because they ran out of stories.

Also
>X-Men writer: Chris Claremont
No. Stop it. We've had that over and over again, and at no point past 1991 was it ever good.
Fuck, he was so bad on Exiles he made CHUCK AUSTEN look good. Chuck Austen!
>>
File: 1328320194630.jpg (59 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
1328320194630.jpg
59 KB, 400x272
I was kind of hoping Secret Wars would put mutants into their own universe.
Aside from a select few like Wolverine they don't fit in well with the rest of 616.

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver specifically are more interesting with mingling with the Avengers than X-Men. The only notable thing Scarlet Witch has done with the X-Men in the past 30 years has been attempting to erase them from existence.
>>
>>82854579
Not until Fox gives up the movie rights.
So lets not be hasty. The sooner they do, the sooner we're right back to people trying to bring back Bendis ass-backwards interpretation of Wanda with Magneto Daddy-Issues.
Foolishness. We all know Pietro was the one with Magneto Daddy-Issues. Wanda didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>82865392
>No. Stop it. We've had that over and over again, and at no point past 1991 was it ever good.
>Fuck, he was so bad on Exiles he made CHUCK AUSTEN look good. Chuck Austen!
I respectfully disagree. His Nightcrawler was fantastic.
>>
>>82865558
>Foolishness. We all know Pietro was the one with Magneto Daddy-Issues. Wanda didn't give a fuck.
This
>>
>>82865392
I read exiles and the worst parts was the proteus of HoM bullshit, did he write that ?
>>
>>82865581
Yeah, but does that make up for the preceding decade of X-work that vascilated between 'mediocre' and 'complete shit'?

I almost wish X-Men Forever was still running as the Claremont containment book.
>>
>>82854627
Because they're twins.
>>
>>82854614
>>82855014
It's a pity Bova's dead. I would have loved to see a writer try and explain why the fuck she keeps lying about the Maximoffs' parents.
What really happened to Magda then?
>>
>>82865697
Claremont has a few problems (like being a WolverJean and MadClops guy) but pretty much everything else is the right direction. I know he wanted to fix the Psylocke body issue for one.
>>
>>82865752
>What really happened to Magda then?
What if... Bova is Magda!!!
>>
>>82860722

Yea, just say mutants live longer and we're cool. Let them worry about when Magneto has to be 170 years old. They could say he's 140 now and I would not give a fuck.
>>
>>82855428
>Shooter understands business.
Didn't he get kicked out of Valiant, a company that HE founded?
>>
>>82865746
Yeah, but Wanda is the Alpha Twin.
>>
>>82865798
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>82865655
That was Bedard.

Claremont was the end of the series/New Exiles, where Psylocke and Sage became the main characters because of course they did.
>>
>>82865592
Didn't Django do a really crappy thing to them before he died like trying to put them in dolls or something?
>>
>>82865392
>he made CHUCK AUSTEN look good
No he didn't. That's strictly today's writers.
>>
>>82854579
When Marvel get's the X-men rights back so literally never
>>
>>82857488
Yeah. That would work I guess. If they manipulate reality with the Infinity Stones and merge the universes maybe.
>>
>>82854997
>>82855026
>there are people that claim Marvel's continuity is better than DC's cos they never reboot.
>>
>>82865765
But Claremont just never adjusted to new ways of writing comics. I know "old-fashioned" is a bit of an all-purpose sneer, but his style is basically to have characters constantly tell you what they're thinking and say exactly what they mean, and it seems clunky.
>>
>>82865592
If she didn't care, she wouldn't be crying
>>
>>82869311
That whole scene was so awkward. It was just a tie in with a terrible X-Men limited series where Magneto ruled Genosha and Pietro was working with him and Wanda came to visit. I think Busiek just plugged it because his crony Fabian Nicieza wrote it.
>>
>>82868520
It still is, but that's like comparing vomit to excrimites.
>>
>>82864276
Kyle/Yost are probably the best X-writers of modern era.
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.