[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think 2016 will ultimately be a great year for animated films?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: animated films of 2016.png (858 KB, 1762x313) Image search: [Google]
animated films of 2016.png
858 KB, 1762x313
Do you think 2016 will ultimately be a great year for animated films?
>>
>all that 3d
I want off the ride.
>>
>>82854182
Kubo's gonna be so good and there's no way it'll win anything it deserves.
Zootopia or Finding Dory beating it out for stuff, I guess I can live with, but when I see Ice Age 5 and Angry Birds in runnings instead of Kubo, I know I'm gonna be sad.
>>
>>82854182
Wait what there's going to be a 3rd kung fu panda movie
>>
>>82854623

it came out in January anon

it was okay was a nice ending to the series
>>
>>82854688
Oh I will have to check that out
>>
>>82854557
Kubo is just going to be a weeb wankfest.
>>
>>82854856
An amazingly animated, western inspired weeb wankfest, yes, probably.
Check out the trailers on youtube, the animation's top notch, music could be really great, too.
>>
>>82854182
Zootopia was great, Kubo will probably be super good, I don't have high hopes for any of the rest.
>>
>>82854182
No Norm of the North?
>>
>>82855001
That wasn't a movie. That was a travesty.
>>
>>82854688
There's 3 more movies planned, anon.
>>
Wow, Disney is really carrying this year hard.
>>
MOTY coming through.

https://youtu.be/BF8bxTEMIpY
>>
>>82854182
>Finding Dory
>Angry Birds
>Ratchet and Clank
>not even showing Sausage Party which also comes out in 2016

God is dead and we killed him.
>>
>>82856269
>another AOTY about WW2 turning the country to shit
You started that front of the war, Japan.
You don't see the Germans pumping out movies about how shit the 2nd half of WW2 was for them.
>>
is it me or that demigod from Moana looks like a lego bigfig?
>>
>>82858091
Maybe that's the point.
>>
>>82854182
Does 2D animation still exist somewhere ?
>>
>>82859369
On television.
>>
I'm looking forward to The Red Turtle, Kubo and the Dofus Movie.
I need to watch Anomalisa from last year as well.
>>
>>82854182
It will be for capeshit, now that Agents of Non-Canon SHIT is gone. Just one more shitty season.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.