[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animation "Classics"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pf.jpg (268 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
pf.jpg
268 KB, 960x720
> Feet not even on pedals
> No pedals at all to begin with

This is the stuff /co/ thinks is "better than CalArts"
>>
File: 1462055600951.jpg (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1462055600951.jpg
42 KB, 500x501
>>
>No pedals at all to begin with
>that's the joke
It is better than CalArts, CalArts students produce the most generic, most boring to watch shit there is, visually at least.
>>
>>82853160
Hey! A perfectly good fishing pole!
I'LL STEAL IT!
>>
>>82853139
Even without any context I'm thinking that's probably the joke
And seeing the pedels on the bike behind it I'm even more sure it's the point
>>
File: 1.jpg (49 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49 KB, 800x600
>>82853139
>>
I love how The Dover Boys was just Chuck Jones taking one long piss all over his superiors to the point where it would've gotten him fired if they could've replaced him.
>>
>>82853139
I'll take "What are Jokes" for 600, Trebek.
>>
A SHITPOST! I'LL TYPE IT!

NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!
>>
>>82853139
I'm sick of all the calarts Bullshit, fuck calarts
>>
>>82853160
>>82853195
CONFOUND THOSE SHITPOSTERS

THEY DRIVE ME TO POST BAIT IMAGES
>>
>>82853204
probably what op's post is
>>
>>82853169
NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW
>>
>>82853196
what do you mean?
>>
>Dick is short and compensates with a flashy ride
>>
>>82853483
At the time, Chuck was making cartoons like Sniffles, which were trying too hard to be like Disneys Silly Symphonies. The Dover Boys was Chuck Jones first time trying to make a funny cartoon instead.
>>
>>82853196
>if they could've replaced him
Schlesinger was gonna de-mote him to animator if he couldnt step his shit up. I think the world of cartoons would be in a better place right now if this happened, but I would miss Wile E and Nasty Canasta. That being said Clampett and McKimson were always funnier.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.