[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready to see Apocalypse and Magneto destroy the Twin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 1148x479) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1148x479
Are you ready to see Apocalypse and Magneto destroy the Twin Towers during the latest X-Men movie?
>>
>>82850548
Will people be triggered as fuck?
>>
>>82850548
Is this real? No wonder people are hating this movie.
>>
>>82850548
yup. it's going to be glorious
>>
>>82850548

Apparently Magneto destroys Auschwitz too.

The plot descriptions for this movie sound insane.
>>
Magneto Goes Full Retard: The Movie

I feel like I've seen this story five times before.
>>
I find it funny how the X-Men movies just went "FUCK IT! Let's destroy historical accuracy and wreck landmarks!"
>>
>>82851693
It's always cute. Every time
>>
>>82851711
Well, world is not going to destroy itself.
Mutants have to work hard for that, and no one appreciates them for that
>>
>>82851693
Seriously, how many times can they use Magneto.
>>
>According to Simon Kinberg, this will contain more mass destruction than any of the previous X-Men films. Kinberg states: "We've spent the most time talking about creating a character that's the most powerful mutant villain that we've seen in the X-Men movies so far, more powerful than Magneto or the Phoenix! The kind of scope and scale we're talking about is like a disaster movie featuring an extinction-level event. We're talking Michael Bay/Roland Emmerich-style moviemaking, which you've never seen in an X-Men movie, or any superhero movie."
>>
>>82851967
As many as they need to, I guess because their other villains kind of suck.
>>
>>82852043
Too true.
>>
>>82851693
>A WOODEN GUN?!
>>
Didn't 9/11 happen in the marvel universe? Remember some tribute to it.
>>
>>82850548
>saw the words "apocalypse" and "twin"
>got excited thinking this movie might have the apocalypse twins in it
>>
>>82851515
>2011 + 5
>being a "never forget" fag
Ishygddt
>>
Magneto is a waste in the latter half of the film. Goes from assisting Apocalypse as one of the Four Horseman to helping kill him just cos Xavier urges him to remember how much he's loved. It's a completely unrealistic and instantaneous turn of motives

Literally all he does for the final battle is hover in the air pulling shit out of the ground
>>
>>82850548
I think I've got time until it airs on FXX.
>>
File: asm_35 terror_makes_doom_cry.jpg (62 KB, 413x634) Image search: [Google]
asm_35 terror_makes_doom_cry.jpg
62 KB, 413x634
>>82855143
Yeah, and It gave us this. Like, if they just focused on the New York based villains like Fisk having an emotional reaction to this it would make sense. But what the fuck is Doctor Doom even doing here? He came all the way from Latveria to fucking cry over a collapsed building in Manhattan when he's done so much worse? Give me a break.
>>
>>82855279
>Supervillians crying over humans dying after they've spent their entire lives trying to kill innocent people

lol
>>
>>82855326
Fucking Magneto, man. I guess I can justify that with "some of the people in the towers were mutants", and Fisk could see it as an attack on his home.
But fucking Doom, front and center with his angry eyes full of tears. It just makes me laugh.
>>
>>82855279
To be fair he couldve been at the embasdy or in the middle of one of his various evil plots (all of which apparently are so well thought out they have no random innocents dying).
>>
File: Juggernaut Destroys WTC.jpg (100 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
Juggernaut Destroys WTC.jpg
100 KB, 400x365
>>82855326
>>82855393
Oh yeah, and I forgot, see Juggernaut on the far left of the top panel? See how he's all mopey and sad? Well guess what. He actually once knocked down one of the Twin Towers himself! It was never formally retconned, it was never overwritten, he destroyed a building full of people, and years later, he's alarmed at the tragedy of someone destroying the same building full of people.
>>
>>82855666
>Such senseless violence! All these people dead, and for what? This doesn't bring Doom any closer to his rightful position ruling the world. When will people learn to stop killing each other and obey me already?
>>
EYE LASERS CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS
>>
File: doomfeels.jpg (150 KB, 750x252) Image search: [Google]
doomfeels.jpg
150 KB, 750x252
>>82855666
>Doom was sitting in his embassy, planning an elaborate scheme to steal the twin towers and claim them for Latveria.
>>
>>82855279
>Magneto could have fixed it instantly hut he's just standing there
>>
>>82855274
>Goes from assisting Apocalypse as one of the Four Horseman to helping kill him just cos Xavier urges him to remember how much he's loved.
Is this the Martha moment?
>>
>>82855839
He's helping move the beams in panel 2.
He's only looking for mutant bodies though.
>>
>>82850548
Is anybody even interested in seeing this movie?
>>
>>82855801
But they can't.
>>
>>82855143
>Didn't 9/11 happen in the marvel universe? Remember some tribute to it.

These are the adventures of young Xavier, so it's pre-9-11
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.