[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARROW SPOILERS "Arrow" season 5 will officially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: roy-harper.jpg (83 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
roy-harper.jpg
83 KB, 1000x1500
ARROW SPOILERS

"Arrow" season 5 will officially see the return of Colton Haynes' character Roy Harper.

Roy faked his own death in the third season of "Arrow." After which, he returned to the hit The CW series in season 4 to star in two episodes. However, his fans would truly be delighted to find out that the character will officially be back next installment.

While at the Justice Squad Convention in France, Haynes confirmed his return to the franchise.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/123375/20160513/arrow-season-5-spoilers-colton-haynes-confirms-return-cw-show.htm#ixzz48ohg13PN
>>
>>82849573
>slowpoke.jpg
>>
>>82849573
Ok cool I thought it was going to be a guest appearance. But I'm exited to get flipper of murder back on the show. But is he going to take the mantle of arsenal? Thew going to keep speedy? Someone going to get a new outfit. Interested to see how they think they're going to fit him into the show. I mean they have a spare black leather outfit now I guess...
>>
File: sideflip.webm (617 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sideflip.webm
617 KB, 640x360
WOOO ROY THREAD

POST FLIPS
>>
>>82849573
He's so handsome
>mfw he's actually gay now, and I still have 0 chance with him.
>>
File: you_tried.webm (3 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
you_tried.webm
3 MB, 360x202
>>82849917
>>
roys our boy

im glad he's back, he was my favorite character
>>
>>82849981
wasn't he super obviously gay before?

i don't get how that was a coming out of the closet
>>
>>82850207
obvious, yes. but he never made an official public statement. apparently people wouldn't be satisfied until there's black and white

>>82849573
is he back as regular or recurrent? i don't know, i'm still super salty about Felicity show, but roy's definitely great to have back.
>>
>>82850265
He said “I get to come back on a few episodes of Arrow next year.”

http://screencrush.com/arrow-season-5-colton-haynes-roy/
>>
>>82850207
>>82850265
How was he obviously gay?
>>
File: 1462779579317.jpg (88 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1462779579317.jpg
88 KB, 750x750
>>82850497
Here if you feel like wading through /hm/ there's more pictures.
>>>>/hm/1357115
>>
>>82849573

He'll probably die. Because we can't have genuine Green Arrow characters in Marc Guggenheim's Felicity.
>>
>>82849981
I know, right? He literally flawless.
>>
>>82849573
>Best boy coming back
Don't know if i should be glad about it or sad that they'll probably ruin him and turn him into Felicity's errand boy or something.
>>
Let me guess. They're trying to get back on our good side.

So they're going to have Roy lose an arm, have it replaced by a mechanical one (Malcolm has one, tech already in the show.)

Then they're going to introduce Cheshire, have him and her do the nasty and we get Liam at the end of S5?
>>
>>82853015

That could be good honestly. The show died for me when he left. Bringing him back and giving him some romance could be good. I miss the days when Ollie used to bang every female cast member.

The flesh arrow is in Felcity's quiver now
>>
>spoiler tags
>picture of Roy

Fuck you, OP.
>>
File: Dead Cat Arrow.jpg (77 KB, 350x501) Image search: [Google]
Dead Cat Arrow.jpg
77 KB, 350x501
>>82853015
Why would taking Arsenal's arm get on our good side? That whole thing is infamous for being one of the worst comic book stories of all time.
>>
>>82850164
same tbqh
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.