[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you guys think about Golan the Insatiable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: MINNISOTA.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
MINNISOTA.gif
2 MB, 600x338
What did you guys think about Golan the Insatiable.
>>
>>82848898
>that filename

I'm Minnesotan and I don't get it.
>>
>>82848898
Fucking godtier. When is it getting a 3rd season?
>>
File: NEW CALIFORNAI.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
NEW CALIFORNAI.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>82848912
I thought I told you that MINNISOTA IS THE NEW CALIFORNIA!!!
>>
File: Arrowed.png (101 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
Arrowed.png
101 KB, 250x246
>>82848924
Never
>>
great but why the fuck did they have to replace the Voice actors for celebrities? this show didnt need that pull and they couldve saved money for better production maybe. Plus Rob Riggle was so jarring to listen to. both Dylans were fine

>"awww yeah who needs a cervix anyway"
>>
>>82848953
IT BETTER GET A FUCKING 3RD SEASON OR MACFARLANES LOSING A TESTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>82848898
Season 1 was better. Dylan and Golan being incompetently evil with no real consequences is better than slaughtering half the town every episode. Suspension of disbelief can only go so far.
>>
>>82848898
Haven't seen it. Did that scene just kill someone for humor? What's the context? I generally don't like edgy humor like Mr Pickles where the joke is lol we horribly killed someone.
>>
>>82849013
It's not like Mr Pickles. Violence is the punchline pretty often, but it's actually funny. They don't even really mind being horribly maimed half the time. Look at the guy getting eaten. He's having a great time.
>>
I heard that it was directed by the same guys behind Drawn Together.

Is it just as funny?
>>
File: 52860866_p0.png (352 KB, 786x508) Image search: [Google]
52860866_p0.png
352 KB, 786x508
would you accept Dylan as your acolyte, /co/?
>>
>>82848898
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-9GWwBlJ4A

this song plays for something like 18 minutes out of the 22 minute runtime of that episode.
>>
>>82849242
meant for >>82848912
>>
>>82849118
It for sure has shades of DT humor in there, even some old running gags from Drawn Together were brought back, for example, the episode that the pic in >>82848953 is from has Golan doing the old "Uh, DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" bit.
>>
>>82849450
Sounds good, I may have judged this too soon from watching a few clips that I didn't find particularly funny.

I gotta find some time to watch the whole series then. Thanks!
>>
>>82849128
I'm conflicted. She is trouble but she is adorable. Both sides of my brain would fight while she kills me...
>>
>>82849450
Also a lot of blatantly ignoring continuity for the sake of jokes.

Like, in one episode they say the dad died, but in the very next episode they say he left.
>>
Reboot was pointless. They could easily have ran with what they had. Pity that my niecefu will never appear again.
>>
I thought the show was hilarious, and was probably the closest we're going to get to that Drawn Together sort of humor again. I personally preferred season 2 over season 1.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.