[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apple & Onion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ao.png (603 KB, 822x602) Image search: [Google]
ao.png
603 KB, 822x602
What was /co/'s thoughts on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsnxNdRFYLk
>>
>>82847814
I've seen worse
and that bit about hold em up is funny
but the shows takes a strong ass halt at the awkward cringey moment where they start copying everyone
also why is everyone british?
CN Intern why has this show been chosen for the /co/ review?
>>
>>82847814
some of the ideas are good but i really don't like the character designs and i feel like we already have to many cartoons about 2 best friends that do random stuff
>>
>>82847814
It's shit.

>le dry British humor tho xD

What British humor? The characters have British accents, sure, but the humor is the same safe modern cartoon humor that's gotten stale after AT's 5th season or so. Hell, even before that. I can see this shit being interchangable with Squirrel Boy if anyone remembers that sleep aid.

It's boring, and that imo is the worst thing a cartoon can be.
>>
File: gloriaboss.gif (4 MB, 204x450) Image search: [Google]
gloriaboss.gif
4 MB, 204x450
>>82847814
I enjoyed it
>>
Pretty dumb. The cat tattoo was the best bit.

Is the Onion voice by Moss from IT Crowd?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160504-112303.png (768 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160504-112303.png
768 KB, 2560x1440
I liked it.
The other pilot CN put out was shit though.
>>
>>82847991
Jesus Christ I'd never work Time Warner, fucking pay dick doodly. I saw it on last Saturday and had thought it was an Uncle Grandpa skit, but it just kept going.
Personally I can imagine picking it up for a season and seeing where it goes it had enough laffs and the animation seems cheap so it'd be a good filler.
>>
>>82848170
Bottom's Butte? Didn't watch it, what's it about? If anything I gladly take more original shows, just no more reboots.
>>
>>82847814
Looks and is about as enjoyable like every other shitty tumblr-tier artwork show that CN tries to pick up
>>
File: bb.png (307 KB, 369x691) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
307 KB, 369x691
>>82848218
Don't think I laughed once, but she got a fat ass so that's good.
>>
>>82847814
I thought it was great. Made me laugh quite a few times. It is weird that they are food eating food. Reminds me of ATHF a bit.
>>
>>82847814
Not good.
Character designs are a bit painful, character themselves are too exaggerated, premise is played out, and its not very funny.

I think the best part is the first 30 seconds before you know anything about the characters, you get an ok joke and youre blissfully ignorant to the "Stupid loser nice guy" trope the characters a rocking. There's just so much you'd have to change, it might be better to scrap the whole thing.
>>
>>82847814
B-
>>
it's not awful but i cant even say it has potential. the only character designs i liked were onion and that licorish lady, it's otherwise a very, very ugly show.

but the voice acting is good and i liked the jokes. if this is going to become a real thing it needs a lot of retooling, but unlike bottom's butte it's salvageable.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.