[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:Dumb /co/ related theories INB4 Coma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
ITT:Dumb /co/ related theories

INB4 Coma
>>
>>82846248
Steven Universe: Steven never left the room

Adventure Time: Jake is still watching this timeline play out from Prismo's room to see if it's the right one

Clarence: The story writers are slowly slipping in various hints that lead up to an incident that reflects Skyler Page's sexual misconduct

Gravity Falls: Just as Uncle Stan got his memories back, Bill will eventually come back, but Dipper and Mabel will never know because they were able to escape

Zootopia: It's all just a human experiment to see if treatment of certain animals is ethical
>>
Steven is losing weight
>>
Jeff is gay
>>
>>82846380
That is actually a thing. I could also swear he's grown a bit.
Maybe it's just the boarders, though.
They made a point of that beard hair, though, so maybe puberty a real?
>>
>>82846248

I heard one the other day for Courage the Cowardly Dog, where Murrel is blind and the husband is Death and Courage is protecting her from it...

Everyone in my family was like "OOHH WWWOO MAKES SO MUCH SENSE" and I'm just rolling my eyes. That's not even a theory, that's just a projection of interpretation really, which is all these are. Like in Ed, Edd and Eddy where the kids are all ghosts or whatever. Someone basically just makes that stuff up so it can't even be a theory really, if there was more evidence for it then you have a theory.
>>
Back when TLoK was the new hotness, everyone had like 1000 theories about the plot and most of them were wrong as shit. Off the top of my head,

>Amon traded his face to Koh for spiritbending powers
>Amon is Aang's kid who was born a non-bender and was jealous
>The real antagonist would be a dark Avatar with spirit-bending
>>
>>82846380
That would be pretty impressive a character exercises he slowly loses weight
>>
File: image.png (169 KB, 1905x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169 KB, 1905x1600
Loud house conspiracy

Lincolns made up most of his sisters, the only ones that are real are lucy and lily. Lucy has been lincolns only companion for years, and they fuck each other as a coping mechanism. Their parents are abusive trailer trash rednecks, and lucys goth and depressed from their abuse, especially when they beat lincoln. Lily is their new baby, and is what has been making their lives better and happier. The other sisters where lincolns copping mechanism, as they were the only people he talked to besides lucy. Even lucy knew about them, but encourged lincolns delusions if only to make him happy. Now that lily is bringing more joy to the family, his delusions are slightly lessoning. The reasons why we dont see the parents face is because he hates them and ots a way to dehumanize them, and the reason why lucys the one who gets the most episodes revolved around her is because shes lincolns lover. Thats also the reason why lucy seems to show the most affection for lincoln, and the one thats most willing to break out of their social norm for him, as she and lily are the only real loud sisters. Thats also why shes the one always seens playing with lily and changing her diaper. Her kissing the vampire is a gag she pulls to cheer up lincoln, as she had a huge crush on the vampire teen character when she was younger. Lilys poo poo is an outside sense that reawakens lincoln to the real world, as is lucy surprising him out of no where, which is to symbolize her shaking him from his dream world. The loud house is comforting in a way. Bevcause even though his family is literally hell, it shows that even the forbidden love of one sister and the happiness of a newborn child is sometimes all you need.
>>
>>82847791
>puberty a real

I don't think so. His appearance basically depends on what he thinks his age is.
So unless he actually "grows up" mentally he'll stay as a kid forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 739x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 739x331
>>82847791
Lol
>>
>>82847931
>>The real antagonist would be a dark Avatar with spirit-bending

That became Mostly true
>>
File: dumb conspiracy.jpg (9 KB, 238x211) Image search: [Google]
dumb conspiracy.jpg
9 KB, 238x211
That one time someone decided the makers of South Park were the Columbine shooters, all because Kyle and Eric had letters in their name that the shooters also had.
>>
EEnE takes place in purgatory, all the kids are dead, and the Kankers are demons.
>>
That one Foster's Home theory where Frankie's not real and her Grandma just made her up
>>
>>82851017
This might actually be true though. The show almost perfectly supports this theory.
>>
File: Advanced Autism.jpg (42 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Advanced Autism.jpg
42 KB, 400x388
>>82848355
>>
>>82846248
Simpsons predicted trump in the elections
>>
>>82851076
Didn't the producers actually respond in the negative to this one on their twitter?
>>
I usually don't like most theories because most are overdone but I really like the one about Courage all being seen from a regular dog's perspective
>>
>>82851927
I'm okay with that one because it makes the show a little funnier.

Theories should enhance the existing material to make them more enjoyable.
>>
>>82851076
Don't be a dumbass. Any show can support any coma/purgatory/hallucination theory if you invent enough justification for it.
The creators have spoken multiple times about the actual intended meanings/themes/metaphors of the show; you think they're lying or something to cover up the True Meaning?
>>
>>82851136
>Simpsons predicted trump in the elections
maybe the simpsons inspired Trump to run
>>
>>82846248
I have a bunch of stupid ones regarding Ever After high, the show just lets loose all my crazy ideas.
>>
File: devil.jpg (103 KB, 360x452) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
103 KB, 360x452
Because a galaxy far, far away is actually hell.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.