[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hellboy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: mignola-header.png (302 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
mignola-header.png
302 KB, 640x430
Hey, /co/ I'm legitimately curious about Hellboy, where's the best place for me to start reading? Any stories to avoid?
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (853 KB, 450x5465) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
853 KB, 450x5465
The beginning, legitimately. All of it is at least decent.

And note that while this is the order recommended to get the most out of the Mignolaverse, do not feel obligated to keep strictly to it.
>>
Did the plot move anywhere the last few years? The last thing I remember was the DBZ fight.
>>
>>82845889
Can I just read hellboy and skip the rest of that shit?
>>
>>82846333
yeah
>>
>>82846333
yeah but if you enjoy the setting and characters who aren't just hellboy you'll regret it
>>
>Hellboy in hell is about to end.

Holy shit, how long has it been?
>>
>>82846421
Is there anything to read after everything in that picture or is that it?
>>
>>82846748
Yes, that reading order was from last year.
>>
>>82846748
That will take you some time to read, don't worry.
>>
>>82846333
I'd read B.P.R.D as well but skip the rest.
>>
File: claw.jpg (65 KB, 561x354) Image search: [Google]
claw.jpg
65 KB, 561x354
>>82847411
>skipping the Lobster
>skipping Sir Edward Fucking Grey
>>
>>82846333
>>82847411

Skip. Nothing.

Not even Hellboy Jr.
>>
>>82845889

This. I've not read a single piece of Hellboy media I didn't enjoy. It's amazingly consistent.

>>82846333

You can but BPRD is also good. Not as good as Hellboy but still really good!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.