[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE FLASH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 35
File: Flash.png (2 MB, 1000x1329) Image search: [Google]
Flash.png
2 MB, 1000x1329
Is there still hype? New trailer for tomorrow's episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpD3_RtHxnU
>>
I dropped flash around episode 15 of this season but I picked it back up with the Kevin Smith ep.
>>
I just hate how shitty Zoom is.

Like, goddamn:
>What are you up to?
>.....NO GOOD

>You always have to be the hero...and while you're playing the good little boy, I'll be busy winning.

Why does he have to be on this weird middle-ground between "cartoony as fuck" and "actually villainous"? He's as bad as Lex from BvS at this point.
>>
>>82839415
Captain Cold does it and /co/ has maintained a boner steely as a mighty glacier.
>>
>The Speed Force is with us, how can we possibly lose?
>>
>>82839480
When has the CW Captain Cold ever been "actually villainous" and not 100% cheesy as hell?
>>
>>82839480
True.

I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that this is supposed to be "big, superbad, take over the world" type of villain -- in which case, cartoony-ness in such high doses just doesn't work. I could barely stand Darhk, either, and that actor was much better than Zoom's.

I suppose, too, that Arrowverse Captain Cold is WAY more cartoony than he is villainous, and even then, he's a thief at best and a Flash-killer at worst. So, his balance makes sense.
>>
>>82839480
Wentworth Miller's Cold is horrible. That nigga can't act for shit.

Damn shame, especially given how great Cold is in the comics.
>>
The "We're the Speedforce, don't gotta explain shit" episode was okay, but overall the season has been a disappointment.
>>
>>82839720
I've given up on arguing Zoom's merits, but I'll say I enjoy what they're doing with him. Like Cold, he plays up his evilness to cartoony levels when in presence of people he wants to intimidate, such as Team Flash and his lieutenants, and is more natural with Barry and Caitlin. I like it, it plays into the psychological aspect they've built up around him.

Though I will concede Teddy Sears is somewhat limited. His monologues and crazy stares work, but he doesn't sell the unhingedness when Zoom actually gets unhinged, screaming and shit.
>>
People didn't like Earth 2 episode and Shark King episode?
>>
>>82839137
Barry you poor idiot.
>>
>>82840044
Fleeting moments don't make up for how bland the main plot has been. I've written off this season and I hope they can rebound next year. It's still worth watching but I'm not hype.
>>
>>82839415
Unmasking him really ruined it, especially since it happened so early.

To be honest at this point I'm just glad that Zoom's still super evil. I was thinking the stupid love shit with Caitlyn would turn him into a faggot but despite those retarded flashbacks he still seems pretty much pure evil, which is good.
>>
>>82839633

The Force, no.

The SPEED Force? It works damn near whatever the fuck way it wants.
>>
>>82840222
The whole Zoom identity thing was almost doomed to fail. There was just never a reason for us to be invested in who he was.
>>
Harry's going to get killed tomorrow and then next episode it will reveal he is the man in the iron mask screencap this post.
>>
>>82840390
The sad thing is that the whole "masked villain" thing can be incredibly well-done if you just write it properly.

In a sense, they should have done with Zoom what they are doing right now with the Masketta Man. Create a huge amount of tension about his identity, and don't make the reveal disappointing. Instead noone even considered the idea that there even was anything under the Mask because he was so inhuman, until they went "oh yeah it's Jay LOL".

Although I doubt the Masketta Man will be anything significant, probably just another cheap Arrow-tier twist that changes nothing.
>>
>>82840044
/co/ loved them. There's a lot of retroactive hate going on.
>>
>>82840222
But Teddy Sears's voice is too smooth. He whole line about taking hope sounded great in his voice
>>
I haven't been following up, who is Zoom?
>>
>>82841618
Hunter Zolomon
>>
>>82839778
He's hamming it up on purpose. I'm not saying he's a great actor, but his Cold is deliciously bad on purpose. Even Danelle Panabaker tried to emulate it for Killer Frost as a sort of cold gag.
>>
>>82840784
It's a Hunter Zolomon who may or may not be caked Jay Garrick. My theory is they're all orphans and we've been seeing E3 all along. E1 was in the park and E2 is the man in the mask, AKA Jay Garrick, AKA the Flash.

I also believe Tony Todd and Teddy Sears are playing two different Zooms, teamed up for some sinister purpose, but I don't know who Tony Todd is. The Rival?
>>
>>82840222
>Unmasking him really ruined it, especially since it happened so early.
i wouldnt call 15 episodes in early anon. that was around the same time we found out harrison wells was eobard thawne, and we knew he was the reverse flash by the midseason finale.
>>
>>82840019
I actually like when he goes full animal without his mask. Reminds me of Ian McDiarmid in episode 3. Hammy as fuck but too entertaining for me to complain.
>>
>>82839137
>is there still hype?
>he hasn't dropped everything CW
>>
>>82843387
I will nevernot love his SPEED TRIP in episode 18.

>RGAAAAAH
>>
>>82840784
It's John Wesley Shipp. That's literally the only possibility since Henry said his mother's maiden name was Garrick.
>>
File: 1461618489023.gif (4 MB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
1461618489023.gif
4 MB, 600x444
>barry finally stops being a whiny bitch because momforce comforts him and maybe can finally do things now
>they make him too overconfident now just to knock him down once again
>>
>>82843812
The writers always flip-flop on Barry's weakness being either overconfidence or underconfidence.
>>
>>82839720
Darhk is just awful despite the actor.
He's the definitely the most obnoxious villain in all of cape shows.
>>
>>82843725
Yeah, this is much better than my >>82843182
theory.

I still think there are two Zooms though.
>>
Unmasking Zoom both ruined his intimidating atmosphere and shit on the Jay Garrick character. I guess Caitlin also has a hand in this because the only reason Zoom loves her is to make her relevant
>>
Candyman Zoom >>> Candyass Zoom
>>
>>82843508
>not watching iZombie

I'm sorry anon for your shit taste
>>
>>82844151
Zoom in "Enter Zoom" >>> Zoom in the rest of the series before the reveal > shit >>>>> Zoom after the reveal
>>
>>82843508
>He doesnt watch iZombie
>>
File: Zoom.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Zoom.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
So wait a minute, how does Zoom suddenly have an army of metas and how come he never conquered Earth 2 with them? Or did he do that already off screen?
>>
>>82844349
He did it off-screen.

It's been mentioned for a while he had all the meta-humans of Earth-2 under his thumb. Remember when he sent Deathstorm and Killer Frost after Barry, and killed Reverb for planning an insurgence?
>>
File: 1461192250389.png (196 KB, 517x357) Image search: [Google]
1461192250389.png
196 KB, 517x357
tfw it will be below mediocre, like the rest of the season ...
>>
>>82844319
That is just fantastic work. The Flash crew are really on point visually.
>>
>>82844319

>Runs past Harry as he's dashing to the lab
>lets Harry get into the lab and grab the gun just to pull off a sweet dodge

Zoom's having fun
>>
>>82844565
Kevin Tancharoen is solid. I wish he'd direct more "Flash" episodes, but he stays mostly on "Agents of SHIELD".
>>
File: Yeet.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Yeet.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>82844445
Yeah I get that but I feel like this could have been said better. And damn conquering a Earth 2 off screen seems kinda weak
>>
>>
>>82844745
the way he went around the city dangling him was beautiful
>>
>>82844736
He already had the city living in a state of terror, as he was powerful enough to impose a citywide curfew and have both citizens and city officials take it, and it seems like he went full psycho after the speed bost and just conquered everything, toppling governments and destroying anything anyone attempted to use against him.

While I would have loved to see all that shit, I understand it is not needed to the plot at hand and money's tight.
>>
File: bullet.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bullet.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>82844777
indeed
>>
>>82843508
>not watching iZombie, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and Jane the Virgin
>>
>>82845843
>Jane the Virgin
So how did she get that baby?
>>
>>82845917
You mean how she got pregnant? Her boss' alcoholic lesbian sister who was having an affair with her drug lord stepmother accidentally inseminated her with her boss' sperm in a backfired honey pot scheme concoted by the boss' ex-wife.
>>
File: confused and aroused.png (199 KB, 250x356) Image search: [Google]
confused and aroused.png
199 KB, 250x356
>>82845972
ah, thanks
>>
File: 1387921309753.png (578 KB, 1116x1100) Image search: [Google]
1387921309753.png
578 KB, 1116x1100
>>
File: 1440119462410.jpg (66 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1440119462410.jpg
66 KB, 550x412
>>82839137
>>82839137
>Is there still hype?

Not really, they have dragged the plot way too much for people to care about it, I mean, I don't even care about the man in the mask anymore.
>>
>caring about Barry at all
gay
>>
>>82846337
Wanda please go, it's over. Your brother lost
>>
>>82846364
wrong thread
>>
>>82839480
Maybe it has something to do with Cold not being a monstrous sociopath who's supposed to instill terror?
>>
I still think they should've pulled a goku and made Barry comic tier fast when he got out of the speed force.
>>
>>82847537
Think he's gonna get a new costume next season? I mean, he came out of the Speedforce with a costume so I assume it's made out of it. Looks like they're skipping the whole costume in a ring thing
>>
I haven't found this season as compelling as the first became out of nowhere thanks to Harrisobard Thawells, but I have to admire how they played around with so many different Flash villains to come up with this version of Zoom.

>Hunter Zolomon
>The Rival
>Black Flash/Black Racer
>Cobalt Blue
>Etc

There's bits of all of them in there, just to keep even ardent fans guessing. Shame the reveal was done too early and kind of shittily, it took a lot of the dramatic tension out of the series.

That said I feel they could still redeem themselves. I was thinking about this yesterday, the Jay Garrick that Caitlyn temporarily re-empowered with Velocity 10 was supposedly a time remnant of Zoom - but we only have his word for that, and a sociopathic serial killer isn't the most reliable of narrators. What if that really was Jay Garrick, or some iteration thereof? What if Zoom is still not who he says he is? Kind of holding out for Edward Clariss myself...
>>
http://www.cinemablend.com/television/What-Expect-From-Flash-Man-Iron-Mask-According-Kevin-Smith-137517.html

>That’s one of the first things I asked when I got up there. I was like, ‘Who’s in the iron mask?’ And they told me and I cried. It’s beautiful. It will make you cry. I almost wish I was involved in the moment in some way.

It's her, right? It's gonna be Felicity 'the Strongest' Smoak. I don't want to cry, /co/.
>>
>Is there still hype?
The lead up to the finale is a slow crawl because you know they're saving everything for the last episode.
>>82843182
>I also believe Tony Todd and Teddy Sears are playing two different Zooms

Tony is just voicing 'darkness zoom' when Zolomon wants to scare people. I had the original theory before he was unmasked is Zoom was E2 evil Wally then Tony would do a physical role when he got unmasked but yeah nope.
>>82847808
The time remnant Hunter Zolomon/Jay was who he was, however his story was a lie. When Hunter/Jay told his story how he lost his powers to Zoom that was really the tale in how the real Jay Garrick lost his powers and turned into the masked man in the cage.
>>
>>82839137
The lack of Rogues this season is extremely noticeable. The last time we had anything with the Rogues was the midseason finale with Weather Wizard, Trickster and Captain Cold.
>>
>>82839137
live action dc blows
>>
File: BTFO.webm (650 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.webm
650 KB, 720x404
>>82848770
your opinion is shit
>>
>>82848719
Well the only two that are available right now are Wizard and Trickster, and they've already had their fun.

The others are off galavanting through time in a horrible, horrible show.
>>
>>82848534
I like that idea, and it's already been foreshadowed that it might be the REAL Jay Garrick due to his army code tapping and distraught reaction to Zoom being referred to as Garrick. The question is will it be Teddy Sears under the mask, or John Wesley Shipp? I'm leaning towards the latter, his father never came back from the war and his mother stuck to her maiden name of Garrick. Flash Season 3 will basically be 'My Two Dads' with superpowers.
>>
File: 1386043374369.png (114 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1386043374369.png
114 KB, 250x250
>>82848770
>>
>>82848804
They better get Mick and Snart back for Season 3.
>>
>>82839137
The hype died along with Eddie.
>>
I would like to see a Flash who would be obsessed with the speed force, seeing it as a God or even a friend.
He would go full religious on it.
>>
>>82849216

That's a character named Max Mercury.
>>
>>82840044
Shark King episode was okay until the mandatory "whenever Felicity is not on screen, everyone should be asking 'where's Felicity'" moment, but was mostly filler that ultimately didn't matter. Plus I hated to find out that Arrow fucking killed off Amanda Waller that way, for a strict Flash watcher (dropped Arrow after season 3, god that season was B A D), that came out of nowhere and was another slap to the face of the TVverse like them killing Deadshot.

All in all once Flash and LoT wrap up, I think I'm done with the CWverse, because both were too shit to genuinely enjoy more than a few select scenes here and there and their central plots were weak at best, and poorly written, unengaging messes at worst. Like Arrow season 3, I feel I'm only watching them because I started them and have to get closure, not because I enjoy them. I should NOT have to constantly ponder WHY the main characters of these shows keep making the stupid, STUPID decisions they keep making, especially in Legends. It's a sign of a poor script that wasn't revised and thought out enough before getting rushed out to production.
>>
>>82848770
There was a time that I would have strongly disagreed with that statement.

That time has passed.
>>
File: This is Jay on Speed.webm (1 MB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
This is Jay on Speed.webm
1 MB, 720x400
>>82843620
Love that face HunterJay makes.
>>
>>82844656
kek
>>
>>82839415
I still don't get the "no good"
Like what the hell kind of response is that? It doesn't really sound good coming out of any kind of villain
>>
My question is, What is the "darkness"?
He says to Barry in ep 18, "you can't stop the Darkness", then his eyes go back, gets his powers back, and goes after Barry.
There's something more to this besides him getting his speed from the E2 particle accelerator. It's obviously not a version of the Sped Force, so what is it?

And speaking of Darkness, where the hell is The Shade? He was a Flash villain. How cool would it be to see The Shade, hopefully based on the one James Robinson wrote in Starman, pop up in season 3?
>>
My hype died after they took a break, gave me Eowells, and went on a break again. It just made me realise how bad Season 2's antagonist is and how lackluster the main cast is.

I'm literally the faggot fanboy who can't enjoy a series because their favourite character isn't around now.
>>
>>82845843
>Jane the Virgin
That show is alright, I only watch it for base Jaime Camil, he's such an underrated actor.
>>
Really, IMO, the reason why Zoom pales in comparison to Wells-obard is because Eobard was menacing, tactical, and had an actual, reasonable plan.

Zoom, like the rest of the crappy Arrowverse villains this year, has no real day-by-day plan and their big, overarching goal is ridiculous:

>hurr I'm gonna do bad thing because..... I are bad person durrrrrrrrrr

I mean, in a way (especially if for people like /co/mrades, who know the comics), Eobard was actually a hero in his mind, or at least someone forced to do a bad thing and perhaps get some revenge against a sworn enemey.

Zoom, Darhk, Savage....They're bad -- and, in particular, apocalypse levels of bad -- because they literally choose to be. The writing doesn't even call for some sort of subtext or some particular personal element to their evilness -- they keep committing evil acts and try to bring on the death and destruction of millions simply because they can.

And honestly, it's just boring. Who cares?

The key is that all of the shows have made it difficult to care about civilians, since each show has failed to create regular characters for us to follow (but more importantly, to CONTINUE following, even if their romantic relationships fail).

To me, Central City felt more "complete" in S1, and now in S2, there's no one to care about. In other words, if everyone in Central City died except for the STAR Labs crew + West-Allen family....would we as the audience really be at a loss? Probably the few characters who might be worthy of audience-tears are Dante, *maybe* Hartley, and **maybe** Captain Singh. But in each of those cases, they've been all but non-existent this season, and everyone else is either literally a non-character or out of the picture.

Eobard was probably the best villain of all of the Arrowverse so far, yet he had the smallest scope (take Barry's speed; kill him; go back to the future). The fact that his evilness extended only to characters we cared about made him even stronger.
>>
>>82840019
This.
>>
>>82843182
But if it's E3, then why are Barry and Iris still good?For pretty much every other character it works, but those two ruin it.
>>
>>82849848
>Eobard was probably the best villain of all of the Arrowverse so far,
That's Malcolm Merlyn in the first season of Arrow.
>>
>>82849924
I believe you mean Slade Wilson in season 2
>>
>>82839137
>Cocky Barry
You have my attention CW don't fuck it up.
>>
>>82840044
People are just being contrarians. Wait until the actual talkback thread. /co/ is still very much on the hype train. The faggots in this thread are not representative.
>>
>>82849848
You aren't even fucking watching the show fuck off. Zoom literally succeeded in his plan not 2 episodes ago, then came up with a new plan when he decided he was obsessed with Caitlin.
>>
>>82849975
I was never impressed by him all that much.
I mean, he was great as pre-Mirakuru island bro, but post-Mirakuru Slade was so damn dull to me. He felt like a retread of Merlyn with "my love died, better destroy the city" but with annoying super soldier serum insanity.
>>
>>82849744
>Jaime Camil,
is he? What else in?
>>
File: arro.jpg (201 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
arro.jpg
201 KB, 1600x900
>>82839710
when he froze people to death before he made a deal with flash

>>82839137
>Is there still hype?
black siren is worth the watch, just to spite the olishitters
>>
File: SN.jpg (143 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
SN.jpg
143 KB, 600x338
>>82849558
>>
>>82849125
Snart will be back. Mick won't.
>>
My theory is
- Henry dies tonight, having finally gotten his father to stay with him again, Barry loses him at the moment he's the most confident, a bold move to take down his new found beliefs.

- Jay Garrick is the man in the iron mask and is Henry's Earth-3 "doppelganger" which shocks Barry and the others and will shock the viewers since we will all see the real Henry die.

- Zoom is actually one person yes, but Hunter Zolomon is Jay Garrick's son a.k.a evil Barry we saw in the S1 finale.

Hunter's father the war hero was likely his step dad(hence why he beat up Hunter's mom and hated him), Hunter watched his father kill his mother/Barry watched his father go to prison for not being believed to have killed his mother.

The story is the same, Hunter is just Barry from Earth-3 but name changed to Hunter Zolomon because of all the adoption homes he's been passed through. He likely escaped prison via Eobard's idea of taking on someone else's persona and killing said person.

In closing I think Hunter is the evil Barry we saw in prison on the finale of Season 1, and Henry will be the man in the iron mask A.K.A Jay Garrick. Which makes a bit of sense but I might be wrong.
>>
>>82840768
are you retarded we already know who wells from earth two is
>>
>>82844656
Someone needs to take this scene and set it to AC/DC's Thunder and time it so that Barry gets hit right as he shouts "you've been... THUNDERSTRUCK"
>>
File: Hawkman.png (119 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
Hawkman.png
119 KB, 350x263
>>82848499
>It's a Kevin Smith cries episode
>>
Mirror Master when?
>>
>>82849744
Wait, Camil is doing something other than shitty telenovelas now?
>>
>>82851228

How could he be evil Barry? You mean that shot of him in jail?
>>
>>82849558

I feel like it's just an effect, like Eobards red eyes
>>
File: zoom-the-flash.jpg (908 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zoom-the-flash.jpg
908 KB, 1920x1080
>>82839415
I think they missed a huge chance.
>Make evil Spoopy Flash
>Use Jay
>Don't make it evil Earth 2 Barry
>Don't then call him Scary Allen

He could have been Scary Allen guys. Fuck this gay show.
>>
http://thearrowverse.com/kevin-smith-bullied-out-of-writing-arrow/
>>
>>82840044
>Earth 2
I would have liked it if it wasn't part where Barry acted like a bigger idiot than usual
>Get the info and get out
>NO I'M GONNA SPEND ALL MY TIME AND ENERGY KEKING EARTH 2 ME
>>
>>82849903
Multiversal constants or some such.
>>
>>82849597

Pretty much the same way except I almost wish they didn't give us Wellsobard, it made everything more noticeable this season.
>>
>>82852315

>No speedforce vader
>>
>>82849346
How much further has Felicity:Featuring Arrow gone down the shitter?
>>
>>82844815
I miss Patty. Fuck this bullshit show.
>>
>>82849252
>TFW we'll never get Max and Bart living in a house together.
>TFW we never get a weird semi-incest storyline with Max trying to connect with his adult daughter who thinks he's hitting on her.
>>
>>82852762
It pisses me off that he fucked up everybodies lives there. You would think after the time fiasco he would learn his lesson but no he goes to earth 2 fucks it up goes back in time proceeds to fuck it up again Barry really don't give a fuck.
>>
>>82854969
Curtis and Felicity's mom are confirmed for next season regulars.
>>
>>82854969

The post-Black Canary death episodes have been mostly okay. Not great but okay. /co/ is just being whiny babies about them.

>>82855074

Seeing as Bart was almost in season 2 I'd be willing to bet he's still on the table. When they announced Wally they had said something about having chosen between him and Bart for this season.

The real question is will Bart be a kid or will he be a more marketable 18 year old pretty boy?
>>
>>82843725
It's John Wesley Shipp as 90's TV show Flash
>>
>>82839137
That shot of all those fires on buildings looks so goddamn goofy. They might as well have just used old geocities fire gifs.
>>
>>82851228
Except we've already seen Earth-2 Barry.
>>
Can't believe I'm actually looking forward to Laura Lance
>>
>>82844125
I honestly find him only a little less intimidating when he has his mask off.
Yes while he has his mask on and before we knew who he actually was, there was that sense of unknown, but just the way he's using his facial expressions without the mask on works really well
>>
>>82855557
>>
File: 1457573055708.jpg (81 KB, 550x395) Image search: [Google]
1457573055708.jpg
81 KB, 550x395
>>82855557

>YFW she actually goes by Dinah on E2
>>
So after solving his mommy issues, how much faster is he going to be now than he was before?
>>
>>82855576
She somehow looks better screaming than she does on Arrow, Fuck I hate Arrow.

Here's hoping she has a change of heart and becomes Best Canary
>>
>>82855661
>She has a change of heart
>Zoom kills her
Felicity always wins.
>>
>>82855642
He'll be even faster at jobbing for tonights episode so they have something for the finale.
>>
File: Samurai.png (238 KB, 368x480) Image search: [Google]
Samurai.png
238 KB, 368x480
>>82855689

I hate that you're right.
>>
>>82855661
The mask fits her face weird because she has a really narrow skull. Without it she looks fine.
>>
File: C15uJDX.png (829 KB, 1447x739) Image search: [Google]
C15uJDX.png
829 KB, 1447x739
>>82855849
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (23 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
23 KB, 1280x720
>>82855997
>>
>>82855997
disgusting
>>
>>82856007
>>
>>82855997
It's the shit tier budget wig too I think. She just looked like shit as Canary in general. I know she's fit because of the show, but the costume really made her look like a skellington.
>>
File: Canary-Cry.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Canary-Cry.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>82856022
It's not the mask
>>
>>82856042
It definitely contributes. It looks like shit.
>>
>>82839137
DINAH HYPE !
>>
>>82855293
>/co/ is just being whiny babies about them.
They suck dude lol
>>
File: Datpatty.jpg (278 KB, 968x544) Image search: [Google]
Datpatty.jpg
278 KB, 968x544
>>82855033

I know that feel
>>
>>82850557
Dean is a faggot, why is he not constantly having loving intercourse with god's sister?
>>
>>82856216

>Having sex with one half of cosmic balance
>basically cosmic level incest
>>
>>82856245
it's a shit balance considering she has been gone since the universe was created.
>>
>>82856299

>willingly voring yourself to an eternal void

he isn't deadpool brah
>>
>>82856351
>Voring

Nah fuck that shit, I'm talking about loving intercourse with hand holding of course.
>>
>>82856166

The show's been decent enough in the last three episodes. Not great but at least watchable. Especially compared to the garbage that was most of season 4.
>>
>>82856381

well she said become one with, that doesn't sound like intercourse f.amdango.
>>
>>82856480
She actually just recently said that. IT didn't seem like either them had interest in it until the latest episode.
>>
File: ThatonetimeGodwascucked.gif (498 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ThatonetimeGodwascucked.gif
498 KB, 500x281
>>82856499
>>
>>82850721
Why not?
>>
File: This shit is mysterious.jpg (45 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
This shit is mysterious.jpg
45 KB, 560x407
>>82856850
From what I hear he's frozen somewhere on a pirate ship
>>
>>82849492
And Barry makes a face like "This motherfucker's overacting again"
>>
>>82856887

I'm a few episodes behind but what you seem to be talking about was when Snart abandoned him in the past and then he became Chronos.

Unless something has happened in the last three episodes he's back with the team now after quite a bit of character development.
>>
>>82856850
Mick will remain a regular on "Legends of Tomorrow".
>>
>>82839205
I dropped it before I even watched it, thats how fucking cool I am.

Jesus christ I just realised how much me > you.
>>
>>82857246
So Snart won't be anymore? That would ruin the already shit show.
>>
>>82857288
No, he'll be making recurring appearances on both shows, but not as a member of the team.
>>
>>82857288

It's just a rumor at this point I think.

Snart is rumored to be recurring in Flash and Legends.
>>
>>82857378
xcv
>>
Ok so how gay are you for Grant Gustin?
I likes it when he cries
>>
What really gets me is that most (some) of zooms motives for what he's doing are a complete ass pull

He kidnaps Caitlin because he apparently has feelings for her which developed in his time playing Jay but that wasn't him. That was his time remnant which had no impact on his current person and also died.

A much better and more conflicting arc would be to keep that version of himself around longer with a conflicting set of ideals thanks to his love for Caitlin. He would lose interest for ZOOMS plan having their roles play out as Chaotic bad & Lawful bad duo
>>
>>82852505
Love that part
>While comic book fans who still watch Arrow were excited by this prospect

It implies that they take for granted the idea that many comic book nerds, if not the majority, dropped the show
>>
>>82859814
It was him. Hunter only brought his time remnant to fill in for him when Barry closed the breaches and went to Earth-2 to rescue Jesse. He had already long romanced Caitlin by then.
>>
File: Ultraman_Earth-3_002.jpg (150 KB, 598x645) Image search: [Google]
Ultraman_Earth-3_002.jpg
150 KB, 598x645
>>82839415
I actually like those lines. Reminds me of how earth 3 characters tend to talk in comics, particularly ultraman. What is considered laughably over the top in the main earth can be words to live by in the reverse morality world.

Plus he can compensate for that with his actions. That scene where he killed all those cops was pretty great
>>
File: tumblr_nd1u3vENzv1rno81do4_1280.jpg (564 KB, 1278x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd1u3vENzv1rno81do4_1280.jpg
564 KB, 1278x1920
>>82859297

About as gay as it gets.

But I'm a faggot regardless
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj0l7iGKh8g
Make Flash great again.
>>
>>82862180

That trailer still gives me shills, it's awesome.
>>
>>82864056
>>82864123

But anons, where's felicity? Doesn't oliver know he needs to be waiting for her.
>>
Do we have any idea who the bad guy(s) for season 3 will be?
>>
>>82864460
Rumor has it it might be Cicada.

Producers confirmed we'll see Captain Cold and Grodd again.

And they've been promising Mirror Master and Doctor Alchemy for a while.
>>
>>82864859

>Producers confirmed we'll see Captain Cold

Oh good he's not dead.
>>
>>82865342

Actor had already signed a new contract to be a recurring character on all CW(DC) shows as of the time of the episode.

...of course I guess they could all be flashbacks, worst case scenario.
>>
>>82865659
Wish it was all CW shows.
he used to sing back in his college days, he'd be a good cameo on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

I think it should be mandatory for all actors/actresses with singing backgrounds with on The CW should guest star on it
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.