[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Son of Zorn trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Son of Zorn official.jpg (299 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Son of Zorn official.jpg
299 KB, 2560x1440
New Fox show, hybrid of live action and cartoon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPnlQTi8heM
>>
well phil lord and chris miller have done good work in the past, guess ill give it a shot
>>
>>82833184
>see OP image
>"oh wow, Fox is making an action cartoon?"
>it's just another animated sitcom
Disappointed, but not surprised. But as >>82833418 says, the talent behind it is sound, so it could be good.
>>
John Zorn?'
>>
>>82833184
>he kills the bird
Alright, I kek'd.
>>
Looks like it has potential, but will either wear out the concept quick, or Fox will cancel it before it can find its groove and momentum.
>>
>>82833184
Seems kinda meh but I'll give it a shot. Hopefully the writers will find their grove before Fox inevitably cans it.
>>
>>82833184
The image made me think it was a straight up barbarian show by the Venture Bros guys.
Now I'm dissapointed.
>>
I would literally bet my life this will be cancelled after one season
>>
>>82833184
When's the last time a cartoon/live-action thing (aside from Roger Rabbit) wasn't shit-vomit inducing?
>>
>>82836015
/tv/, fuck off.
>>
>>82836015
Sad thing is, there's a possibility this poster isn't trolling.
>>
>>82835796
...Yeah, I was kinda hoping that too. Sucks that Tim Meadows has to find work *somewhere* like this...

Also, the He-Man association feels... well, kinda off since 80s He-Man had PSA's that speak out against literally *everything* Zorn here did.

It's like making a Santa is a Murderer joke and having that be the entire show's premise. Wears kinda thin.
>>
>>82835935
>>82833184
Yeah, pretty much, odly enough only Space Jam looked better in that one scene that took place in real world with the kids

Heck even the old CN commercial from the early 2000s looked better.
>>
File: galtar.jpg (120 KB, 700x523) Image search: [Google]
galtar.jpg
120 KB, 700x523
>>82833184
AND NOW WE ARE BACK TO GALTAR!
>>
File: whydidyou67.gif (721 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
whydidyou67.gif
721 KB, 500x384
>>82833184

Brilliant idea.

Completely unfunny execution.
>>
>>82836015
yeah it is pretty funny
>>
>>82833469

When was the last time Fox made an animated anything that wasn't a sitcom?
>>
I'm here for the comics talk, I don't really watch a cartoons. Can a cartoon person answer me this:

Are all tv animators on a race to the bottom? Why is literally every piece of television animation I see worse than the one before it?
>>
>>82834304
>or Fox will cancel it before it can find its groove and momentum.

This. I feel like this is definitely more up Adult Swims ally. That viewerbase seems more appropriate, and the channel is more willing to let shit find it's groove as well.
>>
>>82836564
>Not wanting to discuss poisonous thread destroying subject matter where it doesn't belong
>"Must be tumblr"
>>
>>82836638
>Are all tv animators on a race to the bottom?
No, animator believes their cartoon will be the one innovating the field

>Why is literally every piece of television animation I see worse than the one before it?

Because you have a confirmation bias. The cartoons of today are just as decent as the ones in the past.
>>
File: 9ab.png (90 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
9ab.png
90 KB, 618x618
>>82836015
>>
>>82837103
>The cartoons of today are just as decent as the ones in the past.

In terms of animation quality? I really don't believe this.
>>
>>82836638
>>82837280
I know it's easy to pull the "it's deliberately shitty" card, but it's deliberately aping the animation style of He-Man.
>>
File: saphire1.png (257 KB, 985x1506) Image search: [Google]
saphire1.png
257 KB, 985x1506
>Jason Sudeikis as Jason Sudeikis...again
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.