[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adventure Time Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: simon boat.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
simon boat.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>yea but not so much in here
New Elemental preview clip is up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlsS74l9VxY

Synopsis: Ice King uncovers a secret of the Ice Kingdom.

A two minute clip should be up later today, for whomever wishes to view those.

Pic related from a 3 second clip during a Thursday promo shows a boat (the one Gunther was on, maybe) and something else going on with it. Looks like a history kind of thing around that time.
>>
the mystery is going to involve jakes eyes being so big

cap this post
>>
>>82827951
Storyboarder.

Cap this post.
>>
>>82828026
And since the released storyboard panel is attributed to kent (who doesn't have a regular board partner because he's the show's head of story) we don't know who the other boarder is yet
>>
why would you watch teaser clips for a 10 minute cartoon.

that's like 20% of the episode already.

just wait for it to air.
>>
>>82828380
Some people just don't mind unless it's a major episode (so even then they'd argue that it's worth watching early or something)

Misseps, guy who posts the 2 minute clips (that include the theme song) is going to be the death of me with spoilers in the upcoming RS and AT half hour finales, since he can get random pictures CN puts on their site throughout the whole episodes.
>>
>>82827806
I hate when they draw Finn too wide but not in a way that makes him fat, just stretched.
>>
I thought this ended 3 years ago.
>>
File: 1463125922474.png (86 KB, 273x417) Image search: [Google]
1463125922474.png
86 KB, 273x417
>>82827806
This episode is gonna be a drawn out, waste of time...
>>
>>82829912
thanks for the bump
>>
>>82830264
>being this passive aggressive as an insult
come on fuckwad, not a great way to start a thread, even by adventure time standards
>>
>>82829897
How did you not know it was still going on? Retard.
>>
>>82830983
Calm down faggot. I don't watch TV often and I sure as hell haven't tuned into CN or seen anyone else around me do so in years. The last thing I remember reading of it was that there was an original ending spot before, I didn't research to see if it was true or not but I just didn't really care.

I don't frequent /co/ often and when I do come on, I usually just open up a couple threads and keep those up until they're done / I'm not using them anymore. I haven't seen an AT thread in the Catalog ever, just occasional "claim your character" related shit. Odd timing I guess, if there are a lot of threads about the show. I also haven't seen anyone talking in other threads about any recent episode, it's always something that can be taken as a character comment or an older episode comment.
>>
>>82827806
Jesus fuck, just look at Jake! Who the hell is doing this episode?!
>>
>>82831397
The wikia says Kent Osborne
>>
>>82831704
>>82828235
>>
>>82831784
Well fuck my ability to read
>>
My son's wife loves the show but it's tearing the family apart, what do I do? is there hope for my son and wife and me? She wants him to dress as Ice King and scream random things but he's not into it. I just don't know how to get the fighting to stop. Now it's like a virus because even as I type this my wife is asking me to dress up as Banana Man to compensate for my small penis. I felt like this would be as far as it goes since it's been like this for awhile, but even my daughter is calling me crying sometimes about how her wife is asking her to dress up as bubblegum so they can do lesbian sex acts in-character.

What do I do? This show is ruining our lives from outside influences. No one in the direct family line likes this shit.
>>
>>82832331
Jesse is that you or is that Somvilay
>>
>>82827806
Finn: Nerd
Ice King : I love Math.
>>
I used to watch only animes and this pulled me in when I realize that unlike anime AT's episodes can be watched for more than once
>>
>>82832796
cool?
>>
>>82832421
why would that be?
>>
They should cancel this show, the lack of people even wanting to talk about it shows.
>>
>>82837901
>4chan thread is dead about AT
>welp it's canned!
Yea, you're probably the faggot in the Wander threads and the other cartoon ones of current series'.
>>
>>82832549
kek
>>
>>82841612
what was funny about that
what was even the joke
>>
>>82832331
>my wife's son
>my son and wife
>>
>>82842411
"my son's wife" it says
>>
I would say better than Twilight but they fucking copied it in a parody story.
>>
>>82844753
what?
>>
>>82846501
reddit
>>
>>82844753
>>82846501
>>82847059
Is this just because she's a vamp?
>>
>>82847679
No there was a story IK told that followed the twishit story
>>
>>82849069
That was a parody you fuckup
>>
>>82849148
what scene?
>>
>>82842116
the ice king's face.
>>
>>82849629
That still makes no sense.
>>
>>82832421
Who?
>>
what the fuck is this thread
>>
>>82850544
Well no one cares about AT anymore so making a thread about it was a mistake.
>>
>>82850820
I like it but there's not much to say.
>>
>>82827806
Well, there really isn't much to the clip. Maybe CN doesn't want to give away too much
>>
Betty should've been a half hour special.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.