[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God damn fucking parents ruin everything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: tmnt2.jpg (148 KB, 1002x1560) Image search: [Google]
tmnt2.jpg
148 KB, 1002x1560
God damn fucking parents ruin everything.
>>
>>82822636
at least it was an okay movie, one will never be topped, 3 is dreadful to sit through.
TMNT was bretty great, but I've never asked /co/s opinion of the film.
>>
>>82822671
forgot to note I enjoyed Micheal Bay's TMNT movie as gross looking as the designs are, but the turtles were themselves and the action was wacky and fun.
I like how 2 is looking.
>>
>>82822636
Eh it's their job.
>>
File: _deathly_silence_.jpg (35 KB, 440x427) Image search: [Google]
_deathly_silence_.jpg
35 KB, 440x427
1 and 2 have always been my favorite movies I never understood why we never got rocksteady and bebop and we got tokar and razar instead

With the new coming out it looks better then the last one, but with them adding so many characters in it makes me realize it's going to be a cluster fuck
>>
>>82822778
>but with them adding so many characters in it makes me realize it's going to be a cluster fuck
There's Kacey Jones, Bebop, and Rock Steady. I think they can manage, unless they added more characters that are actually plot relevant to the seties/movie that I'm not aware of.
Or do you not have faith that they can make at least a competent film?
>>
>>82822918
Also Krang and Baxter Stockman.
>>
>>82822981
oh shit yeah how did I forget?
Well, I still think they can manage, I mean there's no way they can fuck it up, even the first one was entertaining so they're bound to do better.
right?
>>
>>82822981
and shredder
>>
>>82822671
I've always believed it went 1>4>2>3 in terms of quality. Did a lot of unique things which is probably something the TMNT franchise won't be doing again anytime soon. Also is actually canonical to the original film series which is cool.

Heard the company that made TMNT wanted to do a sequel where all the turtles save for Mikey got de-mutated and he had to restore them to their previous state somehow. Glad that never happened.
>>
>>82822778
>I never understood why we never got rocksteady and bebop and we got tokar and razar instead
Apparently they were supposed to fill Tokka and Razar's roles but Eastman and Laird made them up to replace the two because they didn't want Bebop and Rocksteady's characters to become even dumber.
>>
>>82824255

Well that explains it
>>
>>82823058
Well, Shredder's already a given. And Baxter Stockman is really only being used as a scientist to create Bebop and Rocksteady's mutant forms, so I don't think his inclusion will jumble things up too much.
>>
I actually thought 3 was better than 2. I don't understand why everybody hates it so much.
>>
>>82827783
Because it's shit
>>
>>82827858
what about it makes it shittier than 2?
>>
>>82827926
All four turtles had the exact same personality, and on top of that, that personality was a retarded add-ridden sperg.
>>
Raphael is the leader!
>>
>>82822918
>>82822981
That's like the typical cast for an average episode of the cartoon. If they can make it work in 20 minutes I'm sure they'll all fit in 2 hours.
>>
>>82822636
My favorite one. Fight me.
>>
>>82822709
Yeah the new one was ok. There's was some shameful dialogue but most of the people were in character for most of the movie.
>>
>>82829600
Does he love to party down?
>>
>>82827615
i barely remember the first Bay TMNT but didn't they kill the shit out of Shedder? why is he back again?
>>
>>82835838
because kid's movie and they want to bring back a popular and relevant character.
that's like asking "why did they bring back shredder in the second movie when the fucking crushed him to death?"
Even worse his death was stupid in two because he had a higher chnace of kicking ass and surviving a death ad stupid as a pier crushing your ulitmate form.
>>
>>82831026
A cartoon is someting that ends up going on for a while, so you can explain/bother with shit in other episodes.

A movie is a whole other deal, even if you plan on having other movies following after it.
>>
>>82822636
I don't get what you're complaining about.
>>
>>82824255
I was always under the impression that Eastman and Laird fucking loathed Bebop and Rocksteady, so the essentially forced the studio to create entirely new characters to take their place
>>
>>82822636
For about 4 years I watched this movie every Friday night while drinking a 12 pack and smoking an 1/8th. Needless to say, that was a strictly solo activity.
>>
>>82824194
>Mikey says cowabunga 200 times
>>
>>82824194
>Heard the company that made TMNT wanted to do a sequel where all the turtles save for Mikey got de-mutated and he had to restore them to their previous state somehow. Glad that never happened.

Who in their right minds would think this was a good idea?
>>
>>82839339
That would make for a good sub-plot or maybe the plot of an episode but not for an entire movie.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.