[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you describe your favorite superhero's (or supervillain's)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
How would you describe your favorite superhero's (or supervillain's) fighting style? You can pull from any medium, comics, vidya, cartoon, etc, but you can't just say what you imagine they fight like. Then they fight the hero/villain above yours and you can decide the winner.

>Captain America
Throws the shield at range, can use it to attack from behind or create distractions. Uses his knees and legs to do flippy kicky shit, and can also get up close for suplex city. When it all comes down to it, will resort to a boxing stance and tank hits all day.
>>
>Winter Soldier
Buckyforce
>>
>>82821473

Torquasm-Vo, Torquasm-Rao
>>
>>82821473
Way of the Spider
>>
File: tumblr_n3qor8Zhzo1qiogiao4_400.gif (986 KB, 360x199) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3qor8Zhzo1qiogiao4_400.gif
986 KB, 360x199
>>82821780
I think you mean MAXIMUM SPIDER
>>
HIT IT WITH YOUR HAMMER
>>
>>82821473
I appreciate Cap's german suplex in Winter Soldier and the dropkick in the beginning of Civil War, made me really excited when he lifted Iron Man in a reverse military press in the end, too bad nothing came of it.
>>
File: 54ad72b6084a0.jpg (156 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
54ad72b6084a0.jpg
156 KB, 940x529
>>82821473
>How would you describe your favorite superhero's fighting style?
cheating
>>
>>82821473
Moon powers except not usually.
>>
>>82822353
That lift at the end seemed too inefficient. That was the one weirdest part in the desperate scramble of a fight.
>>
>>82823019
I think that was the point, to make it look more like a desperate scuffle and not like Cap triumphantly lifting his beaten hapless foe over his head.
>>
>>82821473
Stand back arm-crossed and blast the whole area with your powers. If anything is still moving afterwards, blast it again.
>>
>>82823053
Right right, but I mean it was a bit too inefficient to lift Ironman above his head in the strongman pose in the first place.

Though it makes more sense when you consider how strong he is, but still it seemed a bit off.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.