[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agents of SHIT confirmed non-canon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: chloe-bennet-shield.jpg (36 KB, 615x300) Image search: [Google]
chloe-bennet-shield.jpg
36 KB, 615x300
>Q: I know that your show does not interact with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Do you ever see yourself crossing over into that world?

Chole Bennet: I would love that. The Marvel Cinematic Universe loves to pretend that everything is connected, but then they don’t acknowledge our show at all. So, I would love to do that, but they don’t seem to keen on that idea.
>>
Sauce please!
>>
>>82820529
http://www.powyeah.com/chloe-bennet-talks-marvel-movies-not-acknowledging-tv/
>>
None of that Shit determines canon
>>
>>82820588
That's true, but it's nice to know that the people involved in AoS don't get their hopes up.
>>
>>82820444
>implying the actor determines what's canon to what
>>
>>82820444
>The Marvel Cinematic Universe loves to pretend that everything is connected, but then they don’t acknowledge our show at all.
Because your show is hot garbage and the only reason it still clings to life is because it has the Marvel brand in it's name.
>>
>it's another AoS Fans Insist Their Show Matters thread
>>
>>82820948
B-but the inhumans...
>>
>>82820966
The ratings are inuman
>>
>>82820444
trips confirm
>>
>>82820444
AoShitheads BTFO!!!
>>
>>82820795
>implying the actor determines what's canon to what
>implying the director determines what's canon to what
>implying the writers determine what's canon to what
>>
>>82820795
Zero reading comprehension.
>>
It's Canon only if the money says so.

Look, Ike Perlmutter doesn't want to pay the SAG royalties to get ANY of the Avengers in AoS or ANY Marvel TV. And Netflix helps fund the MCU Netflix shows, so it's up to both Marvel TV and Netflix if they want to pay to have an Avenger in a Netflix show.

And Marvel TV doesn't have a daily to Marvel Studios to say "Hey, please put this TV easter egg in the next MCU film" unlike the EU dailies for the Star Wars movies.
>>
>>82820444
>shitting on her employers again
Well, guess we all know who's dying this week
>>
>Infinity War comes out
>Luke Cage, Jessica, Daredevil and Iron Fist appear and are relevant
>but there's still no reference to AoS

How hard would you laugh?
>>
>>82821019
That would be nice, maybe she can get a role somewhere in the MCU.
>>
>>82821019
Isn't she the main character?
>>
>>82821050
I honestly can't fathom how any of the Netflix guys could be relevant in a movie that has supposedly cosmic scale.
>>
>>82820444
Here's the facts:

- nobody watches AoS
- if you do mention the events in AoS in a movie the general public will be extremely confused as to who any of these characters are and why they should care
- expecting the general public to catch up to 3 seasons of an average to bad TV show ust for the sake of understanding what's happening in a movie is a bad business decision and bad story telling

The people at AoS have way too much hubris if they think they're important at all for the larger MCU.
>>
>>82821091
Same way Hawkeye and Black Widow are going to be.
>>
>>82821091
Jessica, Luke and Danny are easily at least Cap-tier in power level or higher.

Daredevil wouldn't be the first "human" Avenger,
>>
>>82821102
>Hawkeye
Quip at Thanos

>Widow
>Sleep with Thanos. Thanos realises he no longer needs to glove the get pus, flips the bird to Death, moon walks away
>>
>>82821091
You could say the same about Hawkeye and Widow. At least DD, JJ, and Cage are enhanced.
>>
File: kikaider_inazuman_zubat.jpg (36 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
kikaider_inazuman_zubat.jpg
36 KB, 500x333
>>82821091
The best I can imagine is it being like in my japanese bugmen flicks when they have non-bugmen heroes show up out of nowhere and start taking down mooks or a lesser villain as a sort of "Remember these guys?" moment.

Like we just see a brief 30 second scene of them fighting fodder in an effort to protect New York in the absence of the other heroes.
>>
>>82821091
>tony looks for recruits to face Thanos like he did with Peter in CW
>finds them

Done. It's not like their bases of operation are in fucking Zimbwawe. They live in NY like most of the MCU for crying out loud.
>>
>>82820444
SALTY
A
L
T
Y
>>
>>82821101

>Implying you can't have an Inhuman easteregg that's both a nod and a reference to AOS
>>
>>82821192
>acknowledging fanfiction in your billion dollar movie

For
What
Purpose
>>
Their crappy bargain bin X-Men knockoff story was always stupid and it would have fucked up too much other shit to acknowledge.
>>
>>82821216

>Implying the movies aren't billion dollar fanfics
>>
>>82821170
Yeah, this seems reasonable.
>>
>>82821050
It wouldn't be surprising. At least Daredevil is the most acclaimed Cape tv show. And Feige has said multiple times that he loves what the creators of Daredevil did with the property.

>"I think that's inevitable at some point as we're plotting the movies going forward and they're doing the shows. It's easier for them. They're more nimble and faster and produce things quicker than we do, which is one of the main reasons you see the repercussions of Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron in the show. Going forward and certainly as they begin to do more shows and cast them with such great actors as they have -- particularly Daredevil -- that that may occur. A lot of it is by the time we start doing a movie, they'd be midway through a season; by the time it comes out they'd be done with the second, starting the third season. Finding timing on that is not always easy."

Grant Ward would look pretty cheesy in the big screen. None of the AoS cast are particularly talented actors nor are they bankable. At least Charlie Cox has been in movies like Stardust. And his acting was pretty great in The Theory of Everything.
>>
>>82821091
For one, JJ and DD come from critically-acclaimed shows unlike Agents of SHIT.
>>
>>82821251

I'm pretty sure DD was suppose to get a role in Civil War before they decided on spiderman
>>
>>82821192
You can't though, because the Inhuman plot in AoS is fucking stupid.

>terrigenisis crystal fell on the sea, dissolved, got eaten by fish, those fish were caught, turned into fish oil and that makes people turn into Inhumans
>>
>>82821101

>nobody watches AoS

Yes, 2 to 3 million Marvel shills are paid to leave their TVs on ABC every Tuesday
>>
>>82821228
keep grasping at straws you moron.
>>
>>82821192

Didn't Vision say that there's been a rise in superpowered people in the recent years?
>>
>Coulson gave up the MCU for this shit
>>
>>82821268
I want him to have a role in Homecoming. Have Pete narrate the whole story to him kinda like the did in IM3 but better
>>
>>82821292

I don't understand how i'm grasping at straws? Isn't everything technically fan fiction? The movies and shows are being directed by people that love a series and are putting their own little twists on it, sounds like fanfiction to me
>>
>>82821050
Charlie Cox deserves to be in IW. DD is one of the most acclaimed MCU properties.

JJ is shit and I honestly don't know what to think of MCU Luke and Danny, I still have to see their portrayal.
>>
>>82821286
How much do you get paid per post?
>>
>>82821286
>2 to 3 million

So, nobody?
>>
>>82821304
No, the MCU dropped him and TV picked him up. Dude's happy he's still got a job.
>>
>>82821346

How much do you get paid to say MCU shit sucks?
>>
>>82821286
>2 to 3 million mooks with no taste will influence billion dollar movie industry. kek
>>
>>82821091
>Thanos Im here representing the 9th circuit court of New York City and we are sueing you for punitive damages to central park
>>
>>82821368
I do it for free
>>
>>82821268

It was Black Panther and when they added Spidet they kept him in anyway
>>
>>82821344
and if you ever read any Marvel you'd know DD has no interest in assisting the Avengers even in times of mass crisis
>>
>>82821491
>reading comics
>reading MARLEL comics
shiggy
>>
>>82821491

>Big fight happens in hells kitchen
>Avengers are fighting there
>DD comes in kicks some ass
>Avengers are impressed ask him to join them
>I need to protect Hells kitchen
>He fucks off

It's not hard to make a scene where he still interacts with them without joining them
>>
>>82821251
I think that's what Fiege meant. A lot of Netflix actors are movie actors and will have an easy transition/will be recognizable.
>>
>>82821379
3 million x 10 dollars a ticket is 30 million dollars. That's a sizable chunk of money.
>>
>>82821611
No it's not.
>>
>>82821525
Congrats you just spent a shit ton of money on a scene that in no way furthers the plot. This isn't a comic where you can just draw a few panels for that.
>>
>>82821611
They probably don't have money to go to the movies if they're watching ABC
>>
>>82821657

Jesus christ your no fun aren't you? I think Batman V Superman is more you're thing
>>
>>82821091
>Thanos sends aliens to invade new york
>b-but the avengers are in space! who's going to DEFEND us?

fucking done
>>
>>82821683
>company wars
pls
>>
>>82821611
-50% to the theater
-Marketing costs
>>
>>82821611

>20-30 million
>Avengers made 1.6 billion box office
>Avengers 2 made 1.4 billion
>Iron Man 3 made 1.3 billion
>Civil War set to exceed 1.1 billion

2% is "a sizeable chunk"?
>>
>>82821016
Based anon bringing the /biz/ perspective to the discussion.
>>
>>82821674
So by your assertion everyone who watched Lost is poor
>>82821646
>implying Ike the kike doesn't care about every nickel and dime
>>
>>82821683
Well you a gigantic movie already burdened with an extensive cast that has to actually matter to the plot.

Go watch Ultron if you want to see how a bunch of pointless cameos weigh down a movie
>>
>>82821743
>comparing mid 00s ABC to current ABC
Nigga they're fourth in the ratings. The fucking CW is beating them on most nights now
>>
>>82821730
30 million is the difference between breaking a box office record or not.
>>
>>82821763
How does that extend to whether or not someone watching ABC has money to go to the movies?
>>
>>82821759

>65 confirmed heroes in IW
>Implying that out of those 65 one of them can't be DD
>>
>>82821692

Is this movie just going to pretend the military doesn't exist again?

>ALIENS ARE INVADING, WHO WILL SAVE US?
>private investigator with pistol/CA-level super strength and guy with batons are on the case
>maybe the NYPD too if you're lucky
>tens of thousands of soldiers with heavy weapons and tanks + hundreds of hundreds of supersonic aircraft carrying thousands of missiles nowhere to be seen
>in fucking New York State
>after aliens already invaded once
>>
>>82821768
So is 1 dollar.
>>
>>82821611
But the people watching SHIELD all watch it because they are already watching the movies.

I prefer it to stay a extended cannon. I trust more in Feige than Perlmutter to not retro-actively fuck it up sometime in the near future.

Also, the fact that they aren't acknowledged has put them at the place where they have to work their asses off to make the show actually worth watching, which they kind of have, so far.
>>
>>82821759
No, you a gigantic movie.
>>
>>82821791

>LeL xD REALISM bro!
>>
>>82821812
>average marlel fan
>>
>>82821692
Some lady, a black guy, a hobo, a wanted mass murderer and Daredevil!
>>
>>82821491
He was on The Avengers though
>>
>>82821768

And those 2-3 million are hardcore fans who will see the movies no matter what. Probably multiple times. No need to appeal to them.
>>
>>82821768
Again, it's not 30 million. Marketing, half of the ticket costs go to theaters, also every person that watches AoS is not buying a ticket
>>
>>82821833

>Superhero Movie
>Can't Have Superheroes defending stuff
>>
>>82821795
Sure, but just like the Defenders might just be glimpsed in an action montage or group shot I don't see why the Secret Warriors/agents can't be seen working on the ground fighting aliens and shit. I don't think anyone is saying for the TV characters to have big roles at all.
>>
>>82821791
Nobody is going to these movies to see the military, anon. It's the Godzilla Principle.
>>
>>82821850

>"come on bro, it's a superhero movie"
>justifies utter shit writing

Average Marvel fan in action.
>>
>>82821843
They may be more likely to see it opening weekend if they are really excited about it.
>>82821845
I don't really see why inserting AoS characters as a cameo would be so crazy
>>
>>82821882

>Implying you can't have the defenders fight alongside the military. Your acting like the only people in the fucking city to fight are 4 people
>>
>>82821851
I think they missed their shot in AoU, especially with the Whedon brothers and Perlmutter tryign to push synergy on them.

If it didn't then, I can't see it working now, but I might be wrong.
>>
>>82821102
is it a powers thing or connections thing..? cos qidow and hawkeye are already avengers

if inf war comes and they are like

ok call in the avengers go to space check it out

you would be surprised when hawkguy and widow are on the jet?
>>
>>82821891
>They may be more likely to see it opening weekend if they are really excited about it.

If they already watch the worse thing to come out of the MCU then they'll watch anything at opening night.
>>
>>82821891
Because it's unnecessary (do you need more reasons than that? OK), would involve writing up new contracts for actors signed to one division, including royalty payments, legitimizes a branch of the company that Fiege is not interested in bolstering because of animosity with Ike, and most importantly does NOT benefit the movies in any way that is substantial enough, and they also have to explain who these people are - even if it's only one line - wasting time that could have been spent on characters that matter to the MCU and future movies. If the MCU recognizes AoS it only benefits AoS. AoS is a parasitic organism in this scenario.
>>
>>82821857

It wouldn't hurt to at least reference them and have them shooting stuff in the background though while keeping the focus on the heroes. Rather than pretending that everyone in the MCU is a sheep who needs to be saved by the might of Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon, Spider-Man, Captain America, Bucky, Punisher, and whatever other street levelers will be fighting the grunts.
>>
>>82821346

I do it for free, anon.
>>
>>82821913

>"Your acting like the only people in the fucking city to fight are 4 people"
>implying that's not basically what happened in the last two Avengers movie asided from literally one shot each of some police firing their pistols wildly and hitting nothing

Do you even MCU?
>>
>>82821978
Not to mention the issue of production schedules of movies vs TV. When the movie is in production, the TV department would be starting out the season, which means they'd have to have come up with exactly where their characters are going to be at the point the movies are out, in their TV show.

And since they come up with this shit week by week, that's not happening
>>
>>82821891
Because AoS IS SHIT. Daredevil is a much better show, has better acting, better action, no budget cg. The producers and cast of Daredevil don't bitch and cry that they're canon and everything is connected!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCVrMSlfQg8
>>
>>82821891
Inserting an AoS character would be like smearing a turd on your lucrative product.

Personally, I would like the series to be contained as heavily as possible. I'm pretty glad that Most Wanted wasn't picked up.
>>
>>82821368
AOS ain't MCU.
>>
>>82821978
Eh, I think you're exaggerating things a bit. It'd just be a fun thing to do for fans as the culmination of the MCU. Not every Easter egg/cameo has to have some huge impact on the movie. If you're going to have ground forces fighting an alien invasion why would it better to use a bunch of faceless extras than characters some people would recognize and appreciate? Also who knows if Ike the Kike will die between now and then.
>>
>>82822053

Arrow isn't that much better Anon
>>
>>82822055
>If you're going to have ground forces fighting an alien invasion why would it better to use a bunch of faceless extras than characters some people would recognize and appreciate?
>If you're going to have ground forces why not pay a bunch of actors and negotiate contracts with countless agents and pay royalties to all of said actors instead of paying almost nothing with one simple contract to a bunch of extras?

Are you tarded?
>>
>>82822029
>>82822037
It's funny because the people saying this shit probably haven't seen it since the first season yet watch garbage like S4 of Arrow and Gotham. Besides the Netflix stuff it's one of the best cape shows on right now other than Flash.
>>
>>82822095
>Flash
>good
This is my favourite meme
>>
File: Nofun_robot.jpg (59 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
Nofun_robot.jpg
59 KB, 448x473
>>82822084
>>
>>82822084
Because every minute long-cameo includes million dollar complicated contracts. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>82822105
>favourite
>ou
In'Shallah, brother.
>>
>>82822105
Better than current Arrow, Gotham, and Suoergirl. Not better than Netflix stuff but better than largely everything else.
>>
>>82821123
>Jessica [and] Luke ... are easily Cap-tier in power level or higher

WEW
>>
>>82822125
They don't? Show your work.
>>
>>82822146
Shit is still shit anon. It's like comparing runny poop, to less runny poop
>>
>>82822073
I don't watch DC shit TV anon. I just don't pretend "it's all connected bro."
>>
>>82822172
>mobile poster on top of being eurotrash
waw led
>>
I was so excited when AoS was announced.

I'm willing to admit that Thor (1 & 2), Iron Man 2 etc. have been pretty lame but I've still gobbled them down and watched them repeatedly like a greedy little shill. Not great movies, but fun all the same.

I remember wondering who was going to in the series. My main hope was for Taskmaster as a reoccurring villain or something - but I was really looking forward to a television programme that could 'mop up' the MCU and fill in the background... Like - discuss how the media reacts to the fact that there has been an alien invasion. Show the human aspect to these catastrophes.

I was so convinced that Toby Jones was going to behind series 1 Hydra infiltration. I thought that was a really clever way of showing how someone might seem psychic - when they've got access to SHIELDs files. And Jones has done plenty of television and would be fairly effects-light.

Then it turned out it was just some random agent (what a waste of Paxton) - and I realised no one behind this show knew what the fuck they were doing - and weren't allowed to play with any of the interesting toys in Marvel's toybox.

I kept watching. Anons kept saying it was going to get good. Lies. Filthy lies.
>>
>>82822165
Burden of proof is on you, friend :^)
>>82822172
They're not shit though. They're good shows. Some of them at least.
>>
>>82820444
blacked when
>>
>>82822192
It's a mix of current Inhumans and Secret Warriors now and is pretty good
>>
>>82821016

What's a daily?
>>
>>82822095
No. Fuck you. It doesn't 'git gud'. It's still fucking terrible.

I liked Daredevil series one (haven't seen 2). Arrow and Gotham look like shit too.
>>
>>82821016
Samuel L. Jackson was in two episodes of Agents of SHIELD.
>>
>>82822192
This just sounds like you didn't like it because it wasn't what you imagined in your head.
>>
>>82822232
>Filthy lies
>>
>>82822241
you're mother
>>
>>82822257
So is Coulson. Doesn't make it canon.
>>
>>82822198

>LeL I'm right and your wrong I win xD
>>
>>82822105

>Flash
>bad

This is *my* favourite meme.
>>
>>82822258
I'll admit that is what it sounds like because my post was shit - but I just didn't warm to anything it threw at me. I'm relatively open minded to stuff doing interesting things but from every episode of Agents of Shield - I can't think of one single moment that made me smile/excited/feel anything.
>>
>>82822095
No, fuck you.
I really enjoyed season one of AoS, and then season 2 turned me off and season 3 ruined any chance I had to continue watching. It's been utter garbage. I also stopped watching Arrow because that's total shit now too. Stop generalizing.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (12 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
12 KB, 236x213
>>82820444
>The Marvel Cinematic Universe loves to pretend that everything is connected, but then they don’t acknowledge our show at all
Keks! Such scrumptious tears!
Keep it up MCU
>>
>>82822257
They probably just asked him and he was like "yeah whatever, but I want to golf and I want a sandwich"

and that's it. that's all it takes.

There really shouldn't be too much of a problem with low tier characters like Widow and Hawkeye. Hell I'm sure some of them would probably do the same thing SLJ did if they just asked.
>>
>>82822155

>cap gets shot with a pistol and is perforated
>Luke gets shot with a pistol and brushes it off with an "ow, that really hurt"
>cap tries with all his effort to keep a 2 ton car from falling off a precipice
>also easily overpowered in a grapple by Iron Man who could just barely lift a Sedan
>Luke lifts a car over his head

Cap is definitely more skilled and could win in a fight. Especially if he had that magic Vibranium shield. But Luke is probably stronger, and Jessica is around the same tier. Just in raw power of course, since she doesn't seem to have any skill either.
>>
>>82820980
So... good?
>>
>>82822257
To be fair SLJ is down to be in anything. Give the guy a couple of bucks and a coffee and he's in. Hell he'll co-produce.
>>
>>82822242
Do you actually watch it or are you just parroting what other people say? Because you sound like the type of person who judges things without actually watching them.
>>
>>82822132
>Americans trying this hard
Cute :3
>>
>>82820966
Ah yes, the amazing Inhuman fight of the last episode.
A bunch of dudes slowly swiping at eachother in very bad/fake rubber suits. Amazing.
>>
>>82822263
>hot opinions
>>82822282
Nice rebuttal, friend
>>82822299
Well difference of opinion because most people feel that S2 and 3 were way better than 1.
>>
>>82820444
There are lot of retards who watch it because of "it's all connected and canon" meme, they'll never admit it's a lie.

Hell wheadon literally said as far as he's concerned, Coulson is dead.
>>
>>82822370
Ahmed pls
>>
>>82822400

>Lel NICE COMEBACK I'M STILL RIGHT xD LEL!
>>
>>82822356
To be fair - I said that Arrow and Gotham 'look like shit' I've not watched them.

My flatmates watch Agents of Shield and I enjoy taking the piss out of it with them.

It's not the worst show in the world - but its so fucking pointless and bland.

I'm not gonna argue why I don't like it - but I'm fed up with people telling me that AoS gets good beyond its first/second/whatever series.

It's like Brighton Rock... the same all the way through shit
>>
>>82822407

Wheadon is also a hack that got run out by the SJW
>>
>>82822322

I don't know why people think JJ is Cap tier when she can fucking jump so hard she can fly about like Hulk
>>
>>82822425
Tay'Lashawn Lopez de Asunciòn, pls.
>>
>>82822407
Whedon has literally no relevancy. I enjoyed AoU but he fucked himself over with Disney/Marvel
>>
File: 1384785799427.png (548 KB, 623x630) Image search: [Google]
1384785799427.png
548 KB, 623x630
>It's a "TV MCU is not canon" episode
>>
>>82822198
But they're not. All the DC CW shows have the exact same problems. Half the cast members literally slumming it on these shows, a writing staff that believes references = quality, a parent company demanding story elements to appeal to certain demographics, etc.

Fuck, Miller, Cavenagh, Martin, Blackthorne, Garber, etc, are being wasted on these shows. Thompson even refuses to come back. They're poor shows period. /co/ just parrots HYPE endlessly whenever anything happens that appeared in a comic book once, completely ignoring everything wrong in front of them.
>>
>>82822462
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>82822482
>he can write Spanish properly, that means he's some sort of Latino-Hispanics
Americans are cute :3
>>
>>82822430
You're not proving me wrong tho
>>82822447
That's fair but that's just your opinion m8
>>
>>82822528
newfriend pls
>>
>>82820444
>>
>>82822407

Didn't Wheadon kill of Quicksilver because he's a child and didn't like how they bought back coulson
>>
>>82822555
>muh memes
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>82822531

SHow me the proof that a 10 second cameo has to mean a shit ton of money
>>
>>82822531
Isn't that what we're doing? Screaming our opinions at each other like retards?
>>
>>82822579
shut up
>>
>>82822472
I'm not saying they're the best shows ever but they're fun and overall well made. At least Flash is. I think LoT is boring for what it could be and Arriw is complete trash now.
>>
>>82822567
Yes. And cause he doesn't know how to add emotional beats without a death. So it's somewhat surprising /tv/ don't like him considering that's the only way they can tell if a movie is serious or not
>>
>>82820444
Spoilers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVLcwbikcnM
>>
>>82822407
>>82822450
>>82822567
Are you all the same anon - or do all of you not know how to spell Whedon?
I'm not Joss
>>
>>82821123
JJ gets beaten up by some construction workers
>>
>>82822567
Whedon killed Quicksliver because he always kills someone, and because he wanted to show he's aware that he always kills someone so he did a bait-and-switch with Hawkeye and winked at the audience about it "didn't see that comink".
Quicksilver died because Whedon thought it was clever to kill him off.
>>
>>82822593
You mean they have to be paid a shit Tom of money or it'll get them a shit ton of money?
>>82822596
I don't agree with your terminology but that's what everything on here is really.
>>
>>82822617
They've got those for every character though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVrpgYAxYQI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i6Jh4WgPtA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVLcwbikcnM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I75r5krh2uk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWZqOe1IivQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5AJxavslw8
>>
>>82822598
Cute af :3
>>
>>82822257
And now he's ded in the MCU. Bad idea to guest star in fanfiction senpai
>>
>>82822639
I think I phrased it quite nicely all things considered.
>>
>>82822634
>tfw Quicksilver is your favorite Marvel hero

AoU was such a monkeys paw
>>
>>82822660
Wait he is?
I haven't watched CW.
>>
>>82822654
It's Mac, as he now has the necklace that's floating in the death scene. He has no reason to give that to anyone else.

Plus, he's black, so I'm just really hopeful.
>>
>>82822665
I just didn't like that you used the term retards. You could have used a different word like faggots.
>>
>>82822679
I liked AoU in general but that scene was just awful, and QS deserved better.
>>
>>82822567
That's right, and now Quicksilver is dead in the MCU, forever. Whatever Whedon said when he was in charge is the canon, this means ded Quicksilver and non canon AoS.
>>
>>82822450
>>82822466
>>82822567
>Guy who works on movies says shit ain't canon
>Fuck you he made a bad movie
If it was canon or in any shape or form relevant, Marvel would've put a gun to his head and asked him to address this shit.
>>
>>82822728
It gave us a great Vision, SW, and Quickslav. Whedons just a cunt. But to be fair he pitched Quicksilver as dying no to begin with so its not like it was an 11th hour change.
>>
>>82822754
b-but I feel that it's canon and I feel that it could sort of maybe be referenced in the future

what about muh feelings?
>>
>>82822754
The thing is he has no creative control on the MCU now whether he made a good movie or not
>>
>>82822768
I don't like MCU SW, although to be fair I usually am not a fan. I did like Ultron though.
>>
>>82822792
Don't worry friend the Russos will put the AoS cast in a cameo :^)
>>
>>82821344
>JJ is shit and I honestly don't know what to think of MCU Luke and Danny, I still have to see their portrayal.
so you admit you just didnt watch JJ at all, right? Since Luke was a pretty major side character in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 188x268
>>82822835
I don't understand, anon... She's the GOAT MCU waifu. I also appreciated Ultron.
>>
File: JohnnyCageDealWithIt3.gif (3 MB, 404x172) Image search: [Google]
JohnnyCageDealWithIt3.gif
3 MB, 404x172
It's canon. All of it is canon. You got the movies doing their own thing, then you got the Netflix Hell's Kitchen thing and you got SHIELD doing their own thing. The world's a big place. Just being an asshat and saying "IT'S NOT CANON LOL" doesn't mean it's canon. And Chloe, bless her heart, doesn't really speak for the writers and the directors.

So yeah. It's canon.
>>
>>82822871
I don't really see the appeal. She has decent tits and thighs I guess.
As a character she's bland as fuck, I prefer BW.
>>
>>82822802
The people who do don't give a shit too.
>>
>>82822885
>main character says point blank it's not canon
>I need to hear the guy in charge of catering say it's not canon!!!
>>
>>82822932
>I prefer BW
Said no one, ever
>>
>>82822885
>And Chloe, bless her heart, doesn't really speak for the writers and the directors.
Very true.
A shame then that directors have come out and stated it's non-canon. See the Whedon discussion above.
>>
File: Bunnypool.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Bunnypool.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>82822936

Writers, you doofus moron. Writers, directors, producers. Take your catering and shove it up your ass. Which is probably your fetish, you sick dog. Why are you so such a perverted sick dog, you perverted sick dog? Can't you tell I'm just having fun with this, you perverted sick dog? Can't you tell I don't care about your perverted sick doggy opinions?

Here's an unrelated picture.
>>
>>82822885
>I don't care about what's shown, as long as someone related to the project that I choose doesn't come straight out and state the obvious, it doesn't matter that they don't actually interact because they secretly do somehow!
>>
>>82822959
She actually has a modicum personality beyond "I'm a cute teenager and everyone wants to protect me, also I'm uncontrolable".
SW is white knight bait.
>>
>>82822933
>the people who do don't give a shit too
This sentence made me feel like a complete moron as I read it.
>>
File: 1437975860182.png (198 KB, 480x411) Image search: [Google]
1437975860182.png
198 KB, 480x411
>>82823008
please anon - there has to be a limit
>>
>>82823051
I've only just read this as 'Here is four stickers' rather than 'here are four stickers'. huh
>>
>>82822984
A director who was on the outs at the time of the interview and had gone back and said his comments during AoU press time were really dumb
>>
>>82822105
Fuck off, aside from the mid-season filler it's literal GOAT
>>
>>82823109
>N-no, the proof I specifically asked for doesn't count this time!
>>
File: ayylmao hd.gif (764 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao hd.gif
764 KB, 500x700
>>82823109
>I believe his latter comments
>but not the former, that contradict my head canon
>>
>>82822303
Nah, he was begging to be on it. Even wanted to just be a voice like Charlie's Angels
>>
>>82820444
Wasn't this common knowledge
The show went on a divergent timeline after Winter Soldier
>>
>>82823358

So everything up until Winter soldier is canon
>>
>>82821657
And yet fox did the same thing in first class.
>>
>>82821835
sounds good to me
>>
You know what would help AoS immensely? If there were other ABC Marvel shows they could cross-over with, and/or build to to one with. The movieverse had each separate Avengers movies, then a massive cross-over, same with structure of The Defenders. For AoS, they're sequestered off on their own little island. (They crossed for an episode with Agent Carter, but she's in the past and her show is cancelled.) Even if it's comedic "Damage Control" could have actual people with Inhuman abilities causing havoc that they have to clean up. Dream, but if She-Hulk got a TV show on ABC some of her clients could be Inhuman, "The Secret Warriors" could pop in, to at least explain what's going on. If there was truely a couple of successful (and different genres) shows it would help them not to seem so excluded and hanging on to the peripheral of the MCU, because they would be revelant to their own corner.
>>
>>82823855
Wow, sorry I forgot to space out paragraphs.
>>
File: Dogs_of_Hell_AoS.png (192 KB, 372x492) Image search: [Google]
Dogs_of_Hell_AoS.png
192 KB, 372x492
>>82823855
Daredevil had a direct reference to Agents of SHIELD - season two had the Dogs of Hell gang, which debuted in the Lorelei episode of Agents of SHIELD.
>>
>>82823935
>they both mentioned something that exists in Marvel
>CROSSOVER WHEN!?!?!
>>
>>82823935
That's cool, but I meant like characters physically crossing-over, not just references to the tapestry of the MCU.
>>
Chloe voices a justified complaint: those in charge of the movies should have put more effort into recognizing the events of post-WS SHIELD.
>>
>>82820444

No movie writer, director, or producer is ever going to acknowledge the inane goings-on of a network tv show. It just ain't going to happen.

The tv show is free to follow along with the movies, and I'm sure if more than willing to namedrop now and then for some free coattail hangings-on.

Hell, the *tv show* barely follow the tv show. Last time I watched, Coulson went from bemoaning the lack of gas money for his car to in control of a helicarrier in the same breath. The show has precisely no idea which way its headed any given episode.
>>
>>82822885
In the full interview Chloe herself states that the actors are kept in the dark often until the last minute about spoiler-heavy plot developments. And what plot elements she manages to know ahead of time are NDA'd to hell and back, stopping her or anyone else from directly commenting on it. Same with her boyfriend.

Agents of SHIELD is as canon as the rest of the cinematic universe.
>>
I don't know why /co/ has such a burning desire for AoS to not be canon. Can you only attain an erection if a show you don't watch isn't referenced by the movies you do watch or something?
>>
>>82823985
The Dogs of Hell were created for Agents of SHIELD and have no other precedent in the comics or anything else.
>>
>>82822407
Whedon is a fucking hack though.
>>
>>82824004
why tho?
>>
>>82822754
>guy who only made 2/13 films
>having any say in anything
>>
>>82820444
Good. I don't want to see complete seasons of shit just to understand eveything a new movie
>>
>>82824148
It's just funny watching all the fans wailing about why their precious turds will never be given any attention.

It's like the unloved and unwanted child begging for scraps.
>>
>>82820444
>>
>>82823985
They don't exsist in Marvel tho
>>
nice tripzzz
>>
>>82824261
And it's really amusing seeing all the anons fellating one another about superhero movies not referencing a tv show when that's literally never happened before.
>>
File: 1394484409480.png (166 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1394484409480.png
166 KB, 400x400
Why don't you just accept that it's canon to the whole MCU but is kind of just a neglected corner of it like the tie-in comics? Nothing in the movies has directly contradicted it and I think that's the big thing.
>>
>>82823121
>>82823153
>"t-this proves tv shows aren't canon"
>Kevin Feige and Russis recently said that it's possible (though difficult) to put tv stuff in the movies though they want to do it well and not just to do it for Dan service
>"h-haha. whedon btfod agents of shield tho like a year ago"

You guys are silly :^)
>>
>>82824261
>>82824394
Yeah both are funny. You guys are more pathetic than sports fans.
>>
>>82824441
>tv stuff in the movies

They were referencing Netflix, nice try though.
>>
>>82824251
He was a writing consultant on every movie in phase 2 and definitely had some power over the movies.
>>
>>82824441
I would service Dan
>>
>>82824476
why would they do that!? The only thing worse they could've done would be to have brought in zac Snyder
>>
>>82822754
For the last time, Whedon didn't specifically say "Agents of SHIELD is not canon", he said that bringing Coulson into Age of Ultron would have lessened the impact of his death in the first Avengers.

Joss wrote the first episode and his brother is the showrunner, why the hell would he say it was non-canon?
>>
>>82824441
>not servicing Dan
fucking heretics
>>
>>82824508
Brothers don't generally like each other
>>
>>82824192
Jeph Loeb, who oversees the TV division is probably to thank for that.
>>
>>82820565
Gotta love clickbait bullshit.

This is in no way official. It was said at a fan Q&A.
>>
>>82821791
To be fair it happened over the course of like a half hour and I'm betting the army base was under attack too.
>>
>>82824505
Are you retarded?
Avengers was a historical success, and he wrote and directed that.
Besides they did that for phase 1 with Favreau (the guy with the best success in early phase 1), and they're doing the same thing (hell even more) for phase 3 with the Russos and their writers (the guys with the best success in phase 2).
You can meme Whedon to death, he's definitely part of the reason the MCU succeded.
>>
Just because the movies don't specifically mention anything in the show doesn't mean that it's not canon.

It would be non-canon if the movies directly contradicted the show in some way.

Why do you guys so badly want the show to be non-canon anyway? Does it really hurt you that much to know that these events are coinciding with the films?
>>
>>82824630
Avengers is literally the only good thing he ever made though
>>
>>82824695
Nah. I'm not a fan but Buffy was objectively a good show.
I liked AoU too.
>>
>>82824797
>buffy was good

gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29 KB, 633x758
>Every single thread about the show from now on is going to have shitters going "LOL NOT CANON"

FUCK
>>
>>82824797
>objectively

I do not think that word means what you think it means
>>
>>82824797
so a one hit wonder in the 90s. big deal.
>>
>>82824820
>>82824869
As I said I didn't like it, it's just not my thing, but it did a lot of things well, much better than other action/comedy tv shows of the time.
>>
>>82824823

It's Marvel haters coping with Civil War getting good reviews and nearly breaking $1b. I'd call them DCucks, but that would be an insult to DCucks.
>>
>>82824903
Wether a show is good or not is inherently subjective though.
>>
>>82824253
Do you do this with your comics too? Did you need to read all of New 52 and Marvel NOW to understand what was happening? I know that I get completely lost on what the X-Men are up to if I don't read New Warriors and West Coast Avengers, I wish the comics were there own standalone thing that just vaguely mentions the universe around them while they tell their own story. Oh, wait.
>>
>>82824284

>not wanting that glorious ass to be canon

HNNNNGGHH!!!!!!!!
>>
>>82824934
Not really. A movie, a show, a comic doing what it wants to do well is separate from your own tastes.

Like, you know, Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse is objectively a good cartoon.
>>
>>82824976
>Do you do this with your comics too?
I don't like or Comics so i don't read them. The contuinity is a mess. Thats why i don't want those problems to pass to the Movies were i can simply understand them by watching one by one
>>
>>82824908
DCucks or diehard Fantastic Four fans who are disappointed the best F4 we've got was the 2005 film and/or The Incredibles.

Agents of SHIELD//Secret Warriors is as canon as the rest of the MCU.

I wish haters who haven't watched past S1E3 would stop this "it's not canon" meme.
>>
>>82825028
fuck off then you little cartooncuck
>>
>>82822303
>There really shouldn't be too much of a problem with low tier characters like Widow
Scarlet Johannson is the second highest paid actor in the Avengers you dumb fuck. How is she low tier?
>>
>>82824908
It's also MCU fans who don't want to be associated with whatever the fuck AoS thinks its doing.
>>
>>82825064
B O O T Y
L
A
S
T
E
D

We watched it. It sucks. This 'it gets gr8 guys' meme needs to die.
>>
Can you childish faggots stop with this "Agents of SHIT haha am i clever fellas" meme? The show is good. Much better than Flash, a show that spends 40 fucking minutes doing NOTHING but showing Barry or someone mope, only to have the final 10 minutes be what was shown in the preview.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.