[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bobs Burgers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ggg.png (228 KB, 633x353) Image search: [Google]
ggg.png
228 KB, 633x353
Has Tina gone "full retard" in this last episode.

Aside from being completely annoying at the start with wanting her poor family to spend 2 thousand dollars, she then becomes even more disassociated from reality

I love BBs but its become far more hit and miss for me this past season.
>>
tina is the worst character hands down. and this is a show with gene and linda. think about THAT
>>
>>82819367
It was always hit and miss, some episodes are great, some are boring as all fuck.
>>
I get the feeling that if this show was more adult-oriented, we would have seen Tina blow a horse. It's totally in her perverted, mentally off, horse-obsessed character to do it. Can anyone else see that?
>>
>>82819809
Idk but that's something I'll like to see happen
>>
>>82819367
That horse was full of ANTS!
>>
>>82819809
I don't think a 13 year old would idealize it that way.
>>
>>82819913
She once fantasised about doing it with zombies
>>
>>82819367
Yes the series have been miss and hit. The show should only have around 12 episodes per season so they can use all the winners
>>
>>82819809
You'd like to see that, wouldn't you anon.
>>
>>82819913
Tina is sex obsessed. And in a very non-ladylike physical way. She is interested in seeing penises, sniffing underwear and touching butts. She also has zombie and horse fetishes. If there's even been a girl who didn't grow up on a farm who's likely to suck a horse it's her.
>>
I'm legitimately sick of how Tina has completely taken over the show.
>>
>>82819809
Remember her reaction to seeing that steer's "udder"?
>>
>>82820180
*the kids

agreed.
>>
>>82819931
>>82820056
Kissing, not porking.

She is obsessed with an idealized version of sex. Her fantasm on proximity rely on butt-grabbing and kissing deep with tongue. She is still a 13 year old who has no idea how messy actual sex is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.