[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARROW SPOILERS "Arrow" season 5 will officially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: roy-harper.jpg (83 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
roy-harper.jpg
83 KB, 1000x1500
ARROW SPOILERS

"Arrow" season 5 will officially see the return of Colton Haynes' character Roy Harper.

Roy faked his own death in the third season of "Arrow." After which, he returned to the hit The CW series in season 4 to star in two episodes. However, his fans would truly be delighted to find out that the character will officially be back next installment.

While at the Justice Squad Convention in France, Haynes confirmed his return to the franchise.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/123375/20160513/arrow-season-5-spoilers-colton-haynes-confirms-return-cw-show.htm#ixzz48ohg13PN
>>
>>82819240
Perhaps I will pick it up with the new season?
>>
Yeah, whatever. What's going on with Felicity?
>>
File: felicitypunished2.jpg (35 KB, 456x349) Image search: [Google]
felicitypunished2.jpg
35 KB, 456x349
I hope they don't take away any screen time from Felicity.
>>
>>82819240
>Roy's main storyline will consist of realizing he's not straight anymore and struggling to tell his horribly secret to Thea
>>
>>82819240
Oliver will die/leave for the sake of getting Green Arrow into DCEU
Roy will take his place under Felicity's tutelage
screen this
>>
>>82819253
Why?
>>
Makes sense, the only reason the actor left apparently was because he had a nervous breakdown over coming out of the closet.
>>
>>82819345

Green Arrow isn't even on the DCEU radar. Hell, Green LANTERNS aren't even getting a movie for another 4+ years.

I'll be glad to see Roy Harper come back. Thea's placeholder romance with whatshisname has been terribly dull. Haynes may be gay, but he still managed some good chemistry with Holland. Between Roy coming back, Laurel dying, and a new major villain being cast, the story might be much more interesting next season.
>>
>>82820019
You know, with the success DC has with Batman, wouldn't make more sense to push other street level heroes rather than going straight to super powered power houses?
>>
>>82819240
ARROW SPOILERS
olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity

olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity
olicity olicity

olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity olicity
>>
>>82819253
Kek. I'd rather kill my self desuu
>>
>>82820188
Dunno, the return of an interesting supporting cast would really help the show if they bothered to do anything with them, on the other hand >>82820103.
>>
>>82820045

Maybe, but a) street level heroes is more Marvel's thing than DC's, and b) the few times they've tried have not been resounding successes. Catwoman? Constantine? Jonah Hex? C) Most of DC's street-level heroes tie in directly or indirectly back TO Batman. You aren't going to get movies for Robins, Batgirls, Nightwing, etc. The best other options after that are Birds of Prey, Question, Secret Six, Suicide Squad, and yes, Green Arrow. Question is too philosophical and lacking a heavy rogue gallery. Birds of Prey has to fight against the usual reluctance to do female-lead hero films, and the failed TV series won't help. Secret Six is too similar to Suicide Squad, which is already being made. Green Arrow is probably at the top of the list for feasible street hero films, but the TV series DID kind of nail a revamped origin, AND a significant chunk of the rogue gallery. They needed a Flash to do Justice League, so they worked around his TV series, but do that twice, and people are going to start making some unflattering comments about retreading material.

Hell, if Suicide Squad doesn't knock it out of the house come August, there's likely to be some major shakeups to DC's future plans for ANY movies. Factor in the distributor/theater cut from the box office totals for BvS against the $410 million budget, and they did slightly better than breaking even on a film that should've been impossible to fuck up.

>>82820238
If they're doing any kind of audience research, they've figured out that they need to do some work on making Olicity more palatable next season. Though more focus on Thea, Roy, and Curtis (who's moving to series regular next season) ought to help with that by default.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.