[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DCEU AQUAMAN CW ARROW FELICITY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Are you ready, /co/?
>>
>>82816422
Look at those muscles, he could crush her now and the nightmare would end.

Save us Aquaman
>>
>>82816422
Mother of Drama
>>
File: leave DC to us.jpg (157 KB, 952x476) Image search: [Google]
leave DC to us.jpg
157 KB, 952x476
>>82816422
>>
>>82816422
Is that Mera?
>>
>>82817010
Nah.
>>
>>82817010
Mera's going to die and give her blessing to Aquaman and Felicity.
>>
>>82816422
I hope he choked her as they fucked
>>
>>82816422
Oliver cucked
>>
my sis has a pic with both of them. and she got her booty touched by john barrowman.
>>
Is that her?
>>
Why is Felicity so popular? Is her succ game that strong?
>>
>>82816422
>Zoey Quinn hair
Oh come on now, that can't possibly be real. She can't be this perfectly infuriating.
>>
>>82816422
>yfw Felicity is the center of the DCEU Multiverse.
>>
>>82818184

Who is that?

>Merlyn PLS
>>
>>82818651

>Zoe Quinn hair
>I have not seen many mid-20s females
>>
>>82818806

>being somewhere where this hair is standard for mid-20's females

Shit anon I am sorry to hear that. At least you can get some strange when you leave that terrible place.
>>
>>82818184
>Even if I were straight I'd gain no satisfaction from this
Poor barrowman the writers should have cut him loose a while ago. I like him but he should move on.
>>
>>82816422
He's obviously her half brother to be introduced in season 7. A consequence of Mama Smoak's carefree nights.
>>
>>82816422
Is Aquaman always drunk? Whenever he's at one of these functions he's pretty lit. Probably thinks he can talk to fish.
>>
>>82818617
>Why is Felicity so popular?
Because Felicity Smoak is the kindest, warmest, bravest, most independent woman.
>>
>>82818826
Unlike you I don't actually get mad because someone is sporting the same hair as literally who whom no one around have ever heard about lol
>>
>>82816422
Momoa seems like he'd be a fun guy to hang with.
>>
>>82818184
>ywn see Captain Jack Harkness back in Doctor Who
>ywn see Torchwood back on the air
>>
>>82819167
I still don't understand why hair dye upsets people.
>>
>>82818184
no i said booty. she was cosplaying as arsenal, maybe that will help your search
>>
>>82819608
tho nice to know he's been harrassing more females. guess gays can do anything.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.