[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck you guys, treasure planet was good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
fuck you guys, treasure planet was good
>>
File: anon likes treasure planet.jpg (2 MB, 1873x4842) Image search: [Google]
anon likes treasure planet.jpg
2 MB, 1873x4842
Sure was.
>>
>>82814319
I come to TP threads for this post alone
>>
>>82815049
It's kind of sad, Treasure Planet threads will probably be dominated by this post.
>>
>>82814210
It's one of my favorite animated movies.
>>
File: Titan-AE-cover-HQ.jpg (388 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
Titan-AE-cover-HQ.jpg
388 KB, 1425x1425
>>82814210
fuck you op, your movie wishes it was titan good
>>
>>82814210
Yes it was
>>
>>82815257
Needs moar smut of everyone.
>>
>>82814210
i think you won't get many opposing arguments, a lot of people consider both this and Atlantis as really underrated Disney films.
>>
>>82816827
Mostly of Amelia.

Preferably acting like a cat in heat
>>
>>82814210
/thread
Except not /thread
Because people need to see it
>dem environments
>dem action scenes
>dem jim hawkins john silver "father i never had" relationship
>>
>>82815257
I really wanted to like this film
When the animation was good (both the hand drawn and cgi) it was good, but i found (drawn+cgi) to be incomsistent at times, far from terrible but enough to ruin the immersion, also i cant if the lip syncing was off or the script was bleh or the VAs were just shit or some combination of the above but that also threw me on whether id call it a good flick
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.