[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teen Titans Go is complete and utter shit. Is Teen Titans Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: lebron-james-teen-titans-go.jpg (257 KB, 488x870) Image search: [Google]
lebron-james-teen-titans-go.jpg
257 KB, 488x870
Teen Titans Go is complete and utter shit.

Is Teen Titans Go any good?
>>
>>82808712
You just said it was complete and utter shit.
>>
Do you mean regular TT? Then yeah
>>
>>82808748
>>82808893
he means the dc kids comic. and its alright
>>
I see what you did there, OP.
>>
File: TTGo39-17.jpg (718 KB, 1024x1627) Image search: [Google]
TTGo39-17.jpg
718 KB, 1024x1627
>>82808748
>>82808893
He means the comic adaptation of the original cartoon.

And yeah, it was overall pretty good.
>>
>>82809022
>>82809034
he-means mind
>>
>>82808712
Yes, Teen Titans Go (the current TV show of that name) is utter shit. Teen Titans Go (the old comic that was based off of the 2003 TV show) was anywhere from alright to pretty good, depending on the issue.
>>
File: drake.png (328 KB, 451x451) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
328 KB, 451x451
>>82808712
>>82809034
>Todd Nauck art
>>
It was strange that the TTG comic was allowed to use characters that were forbidden in the TT cartoon, but I'm glad we got a Fab Five reunion in it.
>>
>>82809145
Hey, Todd Nauck's Raven was sexy af.
>>
>>82808712
It's up there as one of the best Titans comics

There isn't much competition but it's still pretty good
>>
I remember the name "Jump City" originated in that comic. It was so commonly accepted in the fandom, but I don't think it was ever used in the actual TV show.
>>
>>82809034
>speedy
kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.