[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember how hopeful we were about (or at least I was) about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: arrow-season-4-poster_0.jpg (166 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
arrow-season-4-poster_0.jpg
166 KB, 1279x720
Remember how hopeful we were about (or at least I was) about season 4?

And Flash season 2 and Legends of Tomorrow for that matter. What went wrong?

also does anyone have the picture of Felicity crying throughout Season 3? Thanks in advance.
>>
>hopes for Arrow after Iron Felicity in the S3 finale
>>
>>82802223
me before season 4 started:

>they're calling him the green arrow!
>they're doing the mayor arc!
>it's gonna be a lot more fantastical because of magic and shit!
>he's a lot more happy which means more quips!
>>
>>82802311
Congratulations you have the inability to think for yourself and let marketing and advertisements form your opinion. After the shit that was season 3 you should have had low expectations for season 4, but looks like you let marketing determine your thoughts.
>>
>>82802311
>they're doing the mayor arc!
Has that gone anywhere, by the way?

I dropped the show at the midseason finale, so I don't know what's going on.
>>
>>82802479
He dropped out from the race to save his son's life.
>>
>>82802507
...so it went nowhere

why would they do that

what is Guggenheim even trying to do at this point
>>
>>82802625
Tell the story of Felicity. Thats why for season 5 her family has been upgraded to regulars.
>>
>>82802398
>hurr i never believe marketing i'm so cool and smart durrrr

There are countless examples of shows improving after bad seasons. That alone would justify some hope -- the marketing was just icing on the cake, as it seemed to address some of the worst issues the show had.

Of course, it all turned out to be a lie. But for a show that had two strong/decent seasons, we had no reason to be jaded as fuck.

NOW, obviously, we can safely say the show is dead. But going into S4, it's not surprising many people had hope.
>>
>>82802695
here's your (you)
>>
i have to wonder, maybe amells tmnt 2 schedule fucked up season 4, which is why felicity has more of a role, to pick up amells slack. but then guggenshit is going deeper into her backstory now(mom is a series regular ) cause of the positive feedback from twitter /tumblr whales.

i feel that only a retcon can save this show. at least to save ollie from the embarrassment of his paralyzed fiancee dumping him, standing up and walking away.
>>
>>82803106
>cause of the positive feedback from twitter /tumblr whales.
But comparatively, even the Tumblr fandom dislikes Felicity now.

Only a few people on Twitter like Felicity, and like half of those are bots.
>>
Imo Arrow has had the better season of the 3. Flash has felt repetitive most of the time and i could only count maybe 8 epesodes out the 21 that were great. LoT is comfy but its not great
>>
>>82803522
You are wrong
>>
File: 1459182985724.png (228 KB, 1192x830) Image search: [Google]
1459182985724.png
228 KB, 1192x830
>>82803670
At least you weren't a douche about it
>>
File: ATOMlicity.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ATOMlicity.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>82802195
>hopeful about Season 4

Why? Literally why?

Season 3 was a wandering mess that shit itself soundly in its finale. There was no hint things were going to get better.

Here's a webm because fuck Arrow.
>>
>>82803786
But it did get better season 4 has been pretty great.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.